User Tag List

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree2553Likes

Thread: January 2017 Frugal Chatter - All Welcome!!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ohhh happy birthday nat -enjoy your day

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Barbis so sorry for your loss of your fur baby

Natalka hope you feel better. Happy Birthday
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

All I have to say is wow what a week. I am not sure if it the commuting or just the week but I have been so tired all week so needless to say getting things done around the house has been lacking.

Was up early this morning so waiting for Mom to be done with the water and got the laundry started. Just had a cup of tea and not I am off to start my long list of things to do today. I need to:
    Empty the Dishwasher
    Re load the Dishwasher
    Clean the Fridge
    Hand Dishes (which will probably come from cleaning the fridge)
    Clean the Bathroom
    Tidy up the front hallway

I also need to find a new crochet pattern to work on. As well I would like to work out a meal plan for the week, Mom's schedule finally seems to be getting back into a routine which should make things easier to plan. I stopped last night before I picked up Mom from work and grabbed potatoes as we were almost out. Still trying to find a time when we can grocery shop this week, we don't need much mostly just some fresh fruit and veggies.

Better get at it if I have any chance of getting it all done today. Have a great day everyone.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Happy Birthday Natalia. I hope this cold leaves you soon.

I'm planning on making waffles, bacon, and fruit for lunch today. I have a haircut this afternoon. My hair is getting too long, which makes it easier for the twins to play with and pull. I only cut my hair twice a year. I haven't received my Friday flyers yet. Canadian Tire has a good sale on toilet paper, so I'll buy some today. I'm thinking about pm'ing some meat from the CO-OP flyer (I've seen the electronic copy) at No Frills to get some extra points.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm not sure how to say this, but someone hit and run my van again yesterday while shopping at Sobeys yesterday. I parked a ways back in the parking lot, 4 parking spots past the carts and no vehicles near me. One hour later I was done my shopping. Meanwhile someone had hit multiple spots on my passenger side door and mirror. It looks like possibly multiple hits from a door or something, at least 6 different spots with various scratches and scuff marks. I just got my van back from the shop on Tuesday. I'll report it to the Police and talk to the mall manager again, but this is downright rediculous. 3 hit and runs in the 4.5 months since I bought the vehicle. I don't know if I'll claim it with my insurance, they might try to put points on my license in addition to having to pay $200 deductible again and be without my vehicle during the repairs.

There gave been 127 bankruptcies in Estevan since the oil price crashed. I can't really explain it, but people don't seem to care for anyone but themselves. I guess the person who hit my vehicle each time couldn't afford the $700 deductible on each of our vehicles, plus the points that would be put on their license. A lot of people's jobs are connected to their driving record.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good afternoon, everyone.

Seems like 2017 can't be as sunny as I'd like it to be. bff was over when we got word that a good friend of ours passed away ( cancer). D is devastated & we're both worried sick about A's husband (they'd known each other since they were kids).

On a happier note, the Toronto Light Festival started last night. Still can't find my camera cord (I think someone had way too much time on his hands while I was gone and did a very good job at hiding many things - pens, camera cords, my socks ).

Lily dog is fighting an infection (hey, for once it isn't me who is sick!), but the antibiotics are definitely helping her get her bounce back.

Better go see what the day will bring. Not too keen on the dark skies & sn*wflakes in the air.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I'm not sure how to say this, but someone hit and run my van again yesterday while shopping at Sobeys yesterday. I parked a ways back in the parking lot, 4 parking spots past the carts and no vehicles near me. One hour later I was done my shopping. Meanwhile someone had hit multiple spots on my passenger side door and mirror. It looks like possibly multiple hits from a door or something, at least 6 different spots with various scratches and scuff marks. I just got my van back from the shop on Tuesday. I'll report it to the Police and talk to the mall manager again, but this is downright rediculous. 3 hit and runs in the 4.5 months since I bought the vehicle. I don't know if I'll claim it with my insurance, they might try to put points on my license in addition to having to pay $200 deductible again and be without my vehicle during the repairs.

There gave been 127 bankruptcies in Estevan since the oil price crashed. I can't really explain it, but people don't seem to care for anyone but themselves. I guess the person who hit my vehicle each time couldn't afford the $700 deductible on each of our vehicles, plus the points that would be put on their license. A lot of people's jobs are connected to their driving record.
    Oy, this is just so crazy! Do you really think it's random?
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone!

Unfortunately, this cold is just a bugger - it's really a nasty one, don't remember having one like this for a very long time, just seems like everything is affected.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Natalka Happy Birthday, all the best on your special day

I found this online, it's supposed to be a Happy Birthday "Ukrainian"

Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post

oh @Angela273 I'm so sorry, this is absolutely insane to say the least.

Here in Ontario if something happens in a parking lot nothing can be done. I guess in SK things are quite different. None the less it's craziness to say the least.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone.

Seems like 2017 can't be as sunny as I'd like it to be. bff was over when we got word that a good friend of ours passed away ( cancer). D is devastated & we're both worried sick about A's husband (they'd known each other since they were kids).

On a happier note, the Toronto Light Festival started last night. Still can't find my camera cord (I think someone had way too much time on his hands while I was gone and did a very good job at hiding many things - pens, camera cords, my socks ).

Lily dog is fighting an infection (hey, for once it isn't me who is sick!), but the antibiotics are definitely helping her get her bounce back.

Better go see what the day will bring. Not too keen on the dark skies & sn*wflakes in the air.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.
    Hope Lily feels better soon.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Good Afternoon everyone,

I just finished cooking 2 packages of bacon incase the boys do not want fish for supper. I will be cooking fish and serving along with rice & salad.

I did 3 loads of laundry today all of which are drying downstairs.

I have pulled a roast pork for tomorrow's supper. I will cook it on the woodstove to take advantage of the free heat. 2 years ago I used to cook a lot of things on the woodstove, I now will start doing this a lot more often as rural hydro is very expensive.

Tomorrow I plan on doing some baking with my son if he feels like it. I've got blueberries in the freezer I need to use up and also some rhubarb.

I'm going to send dh to FreshCo this week to stockup on Barilla pronto which is on sale for .99 MINUS .75 = cheap cheap cheap and we're officially out of pasta

Wishing everyone a great evening.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@jasperandchar - what a beautiful greeting; thank you (which is what the below says)!

Name:  UkrThanks.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  10.3 KB

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

angela wow cant believe it happened again to you -sorry to hear that about your vehicle

-this afternoon 12.30 we met our kids and spouses and of course ashlyn and Sebastian at a nice restarant -today is my daughter's 5th anniversary and they are going to a very fancy restarant tonight (her sister-in-law on her hubby's side is watching the baby) and guess what our kids treated us would let us pay-nice gesture hubby had eggs homefries and toast.i had eggs benedict with peameal bacon -so yummy both the little grandkids were so good
    -hubby and I are still full so we may pass on supper -I may just have a hot cross bun and a hot chocolate

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Angela that is horrible.

Andit hope Lily feels better and sorry for your loss.

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information