User Tag List

Page 196 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good luck with that garage sale, hicks!
    Good to see you back, thriftygranny, and kill!
    My four friends worked like a whirlwind today and got a mistake things moved into the rooms where they have to be. What a team they make!

Darth, I'm thinking about you and your family this weekend. Another "first."

Lynn, that cake was something else!!!
    Laugh of the day- I went down to the Ontario Breast Screaming part of the hospital today for my 11 o'clock appointment only to find that my appointment was actually at 1 o'clock IN KITCHENER!!! Then I received a phone call from the clinic in Kitchener saying that their machine had broken and they were going to have to re-book!

She said,"Sorry for the inconvenience!" I laughed and told her it was actually a convenience for me.

Hicks, I hope your upcoming procedure will determine that rest and a glass of wine will be what you need to get better - and a few Blue Jays wins!

Sadie is doing very well considering her whole life is changing- furniture all moved around and boxes everywhere and strange people coming and going.
    No visitors tomorrow so we can chill and I will putter around and keep the ball rolling. I may just try to sneak a sleep-in into my plans.

I am going to look ahead into the fall and see what's coming up and make a few little plans.

Night night ! Sleep well my friends!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Day 1, DH's b'day went well, lots of fun with the gang, and DD and I were so wrong: her friend is having a boy, so we're all thrilled for them. I told her to start learning all the Avengers and Superheroes names now so that when he's 9, she'll be wayvahead of the game and a she'll be the COOL Mom. 😎

Everyone will be off golfing today, so it'll be quiet here....although it's threatening rain.....I sure hope not, it's steaks for dinner tonight for everyone at our grandson's b'day.
    @avoncallingu, thank heavens for your friends! You're well taken care of, and you sure deserve it. And hasn't Sadie turned the corner?! It would have been so much more difficult with the "old" Sadie.our grandson is still talking about her...

Time for another coffee.........enjoy your Saturday my Friends!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jun 17th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    The dryers can hold 4 loads so you may want to wash and dry because you would be back on track quick. I actually suspect the laundry spawns when I am not looking.
    Since there's only mine and the household stuff, it shouldn't be too bad.

But I really hated it when I was washing for 5 plus the household!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and happy Saturday everyone!
    Glad to hear DH birthday went well @Lynn49 !

Name:  d18d2339e0889ff4254c0407f05e2cea.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  39.1 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Sat, Jun 17th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I should really re-read my posts before posting them - Breast "Screaming" kind of DOES describe a mammogram, though. I hope Hicks' sale is going well!

My friends packed my TOOTHBRUSH! That's how thorough they were!

Well, I have a big box of clothing to take to Goodwill so I can run into a store and try not to breathe on them while I get a new toothbrush. Even Sadie wouldn't give me a "kiss" last night!

Baba, when will your GS get his cake? You are the BABA EXTRAORDINAIRE!

To all that I don't mention by name, you are my morning wake-up crew, my good night read and I treasure all of your posts. I wish I could "bibbity -bobbity -boo" you all to a lunch together sometime!

Have a great day, no matter what you are up to - wishing you all good health, good weather, and lots of fun!

Off to "Make it" a good day as my DH used to say.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

We are under a TORNADO WARNING! in our section of London. Sadie and I are waiting out in the bedroom watching the weather channel. I had taken her out for a walk and could tell something "Big" was happening. We just got in when it started to rain. The wind was SOMETHING ELSE!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope your day was/is superb!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I should really re-read my posts before posting them - Breast "Screaming" kind of DOES describe a mammogram, though. I hope Hicks' sale is going well!

My friends packed my TOOTHBRUSH! That's how thorough they were!

Well, I have a big box of clothing to take to Goodwill so I can run into a store and try not to breathe on them while I get a new toothbrush. Even Sadie wouldn't give me a "kiss" last night!

Baba, when will your GS get his cake? You are the BABA EXTRAORDINAIRE!

To all that I don't mention by name, you are my morning wake-up crew, my good night read and I treasure all of your posts. I wish I could "bibbity -bobbity -boo" you all to a lunch together sometime!

Have a great day, no matter what you are up to - wishing you all good health, good weather, and lots of fun!

Off to "Make it" a good day as my DH used to say.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We are under a TORNADO WARNING! in our section of London. Sadie and I are waiting out in the bedroom watching the weather channel. I had taken her out for a walk and could tell something "Big" was happening. We just got in when it started to rain. The wind was SOMETHING ELSE!
    Stay SAFE!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Jun 17th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi!!
    WHAT a morning! With everyone out golfing, I had charage of the kids, so breakfast to start, then board games, then I drove them all to the flea market where they all bought bags of sweets...you've been there, @avoncallingu, so you've seen the temptatons! Then home again, andI checked in on Jenny, we snuggled on the sofa for about 20 minutes, until our GS came over and informed me that they were all heading to the beach! Off we go...thank heavens they brought folding chairs! I was in the middle of making lunch for them when the gang came home and I very immediately relinquished my duties to the Moms!

I just woke from my 1 hr nap!...hahaha...little to no stamina in this old gal. Jenny is still sleeping.
    @avoncallingu, I'll take a picture of the cake.....heaven knows how it'll turn out, but I good or bad we'll all have a fun b'day bbq for him! Lol...the two boys just came over to borrow DH's kayak so they'll each have one...the sun's out now so it's gorgeous out there!

@avoncallingu, I sure hope you're all okay down there! That's a scary forecast!

Hm. Perhaps a Caesar is in order......
    Is everyone enjoying a sunny day today? We went from drizzly (yep, even when we went to the beach) to fantastically sunny!

AVON, your "mammogram screaming" typo was as accurate as my "the GS infirmed me" before I corrected it...oh boy, yes, I sure felt infirmed!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jun 17th, 2017 at 03:49 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi avon .. hope and pray everything is good .. hope that Tornado don't be to hard on you's in London.. Take extra care yourself sweetie.. thinking about you 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @GoodBoy, @walkonby, I willl extend your b'day wishes to him!

Walks, having met you, I'm sure he woukdn't be surprised at your mentioning that little fact to him...hahaha. His real b'day is actually tomorrow.....Please don't say that's #34's b'day, too!!

What a gorgeous day here! Can't wait to go to the kids' for the bbq.! We visited with them earlier, but then DH wanted to take his kayak for a spin, and I hid in here with the air conditioning. Dumb, I know...I waited so long for summer and now I'm hiding from it!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!!!
    Hi lynn .. sending Birthday wishes to your darling hubby .. hope it's wonderful celebration with family and friends.. Take good care yourself sweetie and please enjoy nice weather your having .
    Name:  IMG_1200.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  36.9 KB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good evening every1.
    Thanks for all your good wishes. Well, it's over, thank goodness.
    It was a success, but, I'm so sore & tired. I never would have been able to get through it without the help of family & friends.
    We even finished packing up about 1/2 hour before the skies opened up.
    Someone was sure watching over me.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

If it's even possible, after reading @Lynn49 & @avoncallingu 's posts, I'm even more tired than I was. lol
    Wow Lynn - what a morning
    Avon - I hope that tornado failed to form, and you're safe. Aren't friends wonderful, they've certainly done a lot for you, and I know you deserve all the help they can give. And poor Sadie, she's seen so many changes since she's been with you, and with all that's going on there, she must be an absolute angle to not be throwing a temper tantrum. I know Jake would be a basket case. When your actual move? I bet you both will be so happy to get settled.
    Oh, BTW, that appt. in the wrong place, @ the wrong time, then being cancelled, is actually funny, and very lucky. Someone's looking out for you too.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Done with the day!!
    We just left all the younger grown-ups sitting at the fire, kids are tucked in with a movie and we'-re about ready to tuck in, too.
    B'day was a big success, our GS loved his pedal skateboard looking thingy..like a stepper with wheels...that his parents bought him, as well as other gifts we all got him. DD's friend took pictures of the cake and will send them to me. If they look half decent I'll post one.

Sweet dreams, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Jun 17th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
    22hicks, cabmonk, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information