User Tag List

Page 208 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Exhausted .. for no reason ... painters finished today -- pretty much anyway -- just one unexpected item that needs a bit of repair before painting ... should be done by mid week... painful to write the cheque today but it was fair and they did a superb job .. all walking by on the street are amazed at the work they did ... so as long as the 'item' is taken care of then all good and thank god I can get my house back ... surprising how one gets used to having a space to themselves and any incursion is horrid! Soon ... my pretty .. soon!!!!

Time for a can and some UK tele (at 02h00!!) to unwind.

ETA... a double bill of Destroyed in Seconds ... could not asked for anything more mindless for this evening!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Jun 24th, 2017 at 09:00 PM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Started out fine and then BOOM -a migraine out of nowhere but about 20 minutes later a storm went through. Also, I have to admit, I spoiled myself with some Lyle' s Golden Syrup on my peanut butter sandwich just about a half hour before. If you are British, you'll be familiar with it.
    I think the combo of sugar overload and weather put me under.

I slept for a while and then made supper and have packed away linen and things -4 boxes, so I don't feel badly.
    Besides, I got to mid afternoon before I realized it was Saturday and not Sunday so I feel like I earned a day.

I talked with both my nephews today. The younger one is graduating from grade 6 on Wednesday. Hid brother is leaving tomorrow too be a camp counsellor at the camp the whole family has been to every summer. My brother and his wife have subbed for the camp Chaplin e very summer for a week. She even started attending there as a little girl and then as a counsellor too. The whole family, including dog have been there every summer, but I am going to miss seeing my nephew. This is the one that went to Colombia at March Break. Could he be (sob) growing up??
    The younger one offered to come and help me pack tomorrow. (He's such a sweetie!) But he's not finished school yet.
    My mindless tv is Say Yes To The Dress.

Can't wait to get back to performing weddings after I have moved. It's always such a happy time!
    Good night folks!
    Have a great sleep!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Try to have a good night avon.

Of course not going to the stars and thunder actual shows but I can see the fireworks from our front deck at home. Tonight was team France which is fitting because it was st jean baptiste day and most of the performers today were french. I think sunday is Team Italy and the main headliners will be Sass Jordan and David Wilcox. Monday will be Team finland with Tom Cochrane and red rider.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

aw shucks avon, migraines can sure put a roadblock in your path. Hope you soon get everything in place and can get back to doing weddings for some lucky couples.
    I was up so darn early this morning ( before 5 a.m. ) , so I figured what better chance to get juicing up my produce? Did up 1 massive bunch of kale, 1.5 bunches spinach, 1 entire bunch of celery, 3 very l-o-n-g English cucumbers, a lemon, 1 bunch basil, 2 Asian pears and 5 apples. Oh this batch sure came out sweeter than normal ( because of the extra apples used ) but I wanted my DD to enjoy drinking this too and she prefers it sweeter.
    My yield was 2 huge jugs!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sounds good of course minus the waking up too early.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone have a great Sunday.Hope everyone feels better today when the wajebup from as good night sleep

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hoping everyone has a FAB day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hoping U have a marvelous Sunday!
    Name:  2f30f35309fc4803510f53fa01289a6a.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  26.4 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 they have not elaborated that much about Osuna. They said today he is getting help from a psychologist ( I guess the team has that kind of support if needed for the guys ) and he is trying to work through his anxiousness or anxiety. Poor guy, he has pitched in adult men's leagues in Mexico from the age of 15 I think?
    Thank you, @walkonby , I didn't know that about him....good heavens, there's no telling what might have happened to such a young boy in an adult league!! Poor kid may be carrying a lot of sorrow; I hope with help he can leave it all behind him. I'm more concerned for him as a person rather than a ballplayer..

Happy Sunday, everyone!!

We woke up to 11 degrees this morning and have the heat on in the house to get rid of that cold and the drizzly dampness out there that seems to cool the air even inside! From air conditioning to heat. Must be Canada. We usually sleep with it set to cool down to about 68 at night but it was down to 66 when we woke up...okay to sleep in, but not to live in during the day.

In spite of the weather, we're all here to take another breath, enjoy another day on the planet, so have a lovely day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Cold and damp here in N. Ontario...gonna rain the rest of the day again.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

I took the opportunity to try the online grocery ordering. I am happy with the idea but it did give me a headache. So, chillin' with the furry girlie for a little while.
    Rain alternates with Sun today - cool when I went out the last time.

Finally got the US social security survivors' pension sorted out.
    It will start again next week.

Better carpe diem! And get outside for another walk.

I am glad that the Blue Jays are getting help for Asuna. He's in need of someone to act on his behalf to gain back his mental health. Isn't it great at people can talk about these things now and not be shunned!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got home from a garden centre run. Just beat the downpour. Now sitting inside with a bourbon listening to it rain on the sun roof. Or should be called rainroof this season

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!
    I have been managing to avoid the rain showers this afternoon. When I got to the mall to look for a few things, it was closing so I didn't spend time there that would have landed me in the middle of a storm when I was walking Sadie.

I so much enjoyed the 2 hours away from packing and thinking about packing! I did go to the liquor store but -alas no boxes to be had.

I have been working on packing up my craft supplies. I have to go to Kitchener this week so I am going to take my "good-old-but-not-recently-used" sewing machine to a guy in Cambridge who apparently can bring it back to life, if that's possible. (That means the movers won't have to schlep it. )

Also, I will take my outdoor flowers for my friend to nurture until I move, as, likewise, the movers won't take them. So I, too, was going to check into the Garden Centre today as many of them close up after the long weekend and I have often got real deals in this last week. But I was just too tired and rain was threatening so I kept on going home.

Well, another couple of boxes before "Granchester " -one of my favourite summer shows.

Have a good evening!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A good larf at the expense of Theresa May

https://mobile.twitter.com/rachael_s...14008066<br />

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1620.JPG
Views: 161
Size:  27.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1618.jpg
Views: 96