User Tag List

Page 586 of 613 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    The RCSS flyer has 4000 points wus 20 on produce... if I redeem $20 on produce will I still get the 4000 points?

Yes, you can get the 4000 pts.
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did two of the Marketplace microwave dinners last Thursday and put in a points adjustment for the 6000 points (2 x 3000) and on Friday morning I checked my wifes email and it was rejected. On Friday evening on my way north I had to stop at home anyways so I took a few minutes and called them. The girl on the phone told me that my points would be in the account in the next 20 minutes (which every time they have told me that, it always happened.) When I got home on Sunday I checked her balance and there was no 6000 points. When I got home yesterday I called them and they refused to give me the points. I spent over a half hour with the person and I have to tell you I was beyond mad (but still managed to keep my cool). Still no points but ended up demanding to talk to her supervisor (or at least she said she was) and still no points but she said it would be put to the next level and would find out between 5 and 7 days.

I really don't care about the 6000 points, this is about the principle of the deal, If you are going to advertise 3000 points each on your website (the realcanadian store website, not the pc personal offer one) without a notice that there is a limit of one, Really false advertising as far as I am concerned.

Trust me I will be checking the balance every day and if there is no adjustment by 7 days they will be getting another call
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, Jul 25th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
    Silk, hcao, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Thatdone my MarkerPlace cuisine was also refuse. was told its 1 per account I did not read the fine prints I even send screen shot and it was refused
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

darn it, i'm still waiting for mine, also did a screen capture too
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone my MarkerPlace cuisine was also refuse. was told its 1 per account I did not read the fine prints I even send screen shot and it was refused
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The way I read the marketplace deal was that the one per account was a personal offer and I agree that was one per account but Realcanadian Superstore also had a offer of 3000 points and no where that I could find did it say one per account
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

The marketplace cuisine offer was on my DH card so I cash only be sending email. My DH would not even bother .to make a phone call he said its a waste if time.I send another email this morning let's wait and see the outcome of that.
    Purdee and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Thatdone I finally got my 6000 points credited for the New Marketplace Cuisine after I guess 5 e-mails . In my last e-mail I asked to be provided with proof that the in store offer was a limit of 1 got back an email with the 6000 points . I am happy with the out come. Hope everyone get their points
    Purdee, Ciel, Poirot and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone I finally got my 6000 points credited for the New Marketplace Cuisine after I guess 5 e-mails . In my last e-mail I asked to be provided with proof that the in store offer was a limit of 1 got back an email with the 6000 points . I am happy with the out come. Hope everyone get their points
    They will get a lot more emails than 5 from me. I actually checked their website before I bought them and the 3000 point thing was still there. I believe they had more than enough time to figure out that there may of been a problem with the point offer (or at least reword it) on their website.

Actually it made me mad in the begging but now its almost like a mission. ahhaahahha
    Ciel, rockco and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

half decent personal offer
    For every $6 spent on NEW Häagen-Dazs Spirits

3,000 pts

That's 50% in pts!

Happy Hour just got better with the NEW Haagen-Dazs SPIRITS collection! Your favourite desserts combined with premium spirits. Perfect for sharing with friends and available in 4 indulgent flavours (475ml) : Irish Cream Coffee & Biscotti, Whiskey Chocolate Truffle, Rum Vanilla Caramel Blondie, and Vodka Key Lime Pie
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 06:58 AM.
    Ciel, scouponer and Thatdone like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week, I carried over this offer:
    For every $5 spent on Kitchen Prep and Dinnerware
    Includes bakeware, cookware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, kitchen and table linens, food storage, small kitchen appliances
    1,000 pts
    That’s 20 % in pts!

And received this offer:
    For every $20 spent on Kitchen Prep, Home Décor, or Bed & Bath Items
    4,000 pts
    That’s 20 % in pts!

Combined with the 25000 points for spending $250 (west) this could make a very good deal for picking up some small appliances!

Ron.

Last edited by RonBC; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    half decent personal offer
    Gimmie!
    Ciel, Shwa Girl, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

14 days later, I still haven't received my PC Plus points for the last 2 receipts (11k + 33k) of Dave's Killer breads purchased July 20th, so I decided to make a phone call. Took a long time, but the 1st line support finally agreed the points should be awarded. I got the lecture that said I didn't include enough information in Points Inquiry (see the included note below). The rep also stressed that Dave's offer was limited 1 per transaction. I had to explain that the public shopping sites (Loblaws, Zehrs, RCSS) did not state a limit of one (1) anywhere and that when I called in to PC Plus, they assured me the offer was unlimited. This limit of 1 per transaction seems to be a new thing related to Dave's Killer and Marketplace entrees; it seems to be poorly implemented and communicated to the public. I requested a Feedback submission be made to whomever is responsible for all these errors at Loblaws Co, about the lack of visibility of the 1 Limit to the customers, the lack of automatic posting of points for store offers and the delays+errors in awarding the points.

If you're still missing your points for Dave's Killer bread, make a phone call to expedite.

This is the text I included in Points Inquiry (details are more than sufficient to investigate & reward):
    Details: This is to request 11,000 points for the store offer of
    Dave's Killer bread, at 5,500 per loaf. Offer was valid from July
    13 to July 20, 2017. Two loaves were purchased on this receipt.
    Dave's Killer bread 5,500 store offer is Offer ID #257-411. The PC
    Plus rep informed me to include this information in my Points Inquiry.
    Thank you for this promotion.
    hcao, Ciel and paylessgetmore like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have a PC World Elite Financial credit card where I get 3x points if I shop at Maxi and Provigo. If I pay cash and I scan my card to get the points, will I get single points? On my transaction, it shows that I shopped at Maxi. I paid $29.97 and should get 30 points. I got nothing. Just wondering that if you pay cash, you get no points, then I won't bother calling PC customer service.
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I have a PC World Elite Financial credit card where I get 3x points if I shop at Maxi and Provigo. If I pay cash and I scan my card to get the points, will I get single points? On my transaction, it shows that I shopped at Maxi. I paid $29.97 and should get 30 points. I got nothing. Just wondering that if you pay cash, you get no points, then I won't bother calling PC customer service.
    That is correct. If you do not charge the purchase to the card it works the same as a PC Plus card - you only get bonus points on products, not on dollar spend.

Ron.
    Angela273, Ciel and Cake like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Name:  0000000000.PNG
Views: 568
Size:  7.3 KB

Not sure where these points came from exactly, but I'm not gonna complain about a FREE 30,000PC Pts, When I clicked on all of these, they showed as Manual Posting/Reversal of Earning/Transaction. Anyone have anything like this happen before???

Page 586 of 613 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 ... LastLast

Thread Information