User Tag List

Page 246 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby, I mentioned to my friend the night she slept over that I HAD to watch the last pvr'd Masterchef Australia and my DH told her to be prepared, I yell at the tv watching that show....later she said to me..,"You really do yell at the tv for this!". The right person won.
    I'm guessing you do the same for the Jays games...hahaha! Nice, very satisfying win, I bet!

Gorgeous day here at camp, the kids made it safely to Oakville heading to dinner with fruends there...they had to go shopping for dress clothes since they weren't counting on getting gussied up, lol...

Seems we'll be playjng that Minecraft card game we bouggt our Gs for his b'day later...right now he's biking around with friends...

Hope your weather cleared up down south!

Toodles for now!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 07:31 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ hee hee sometimes I say bad words at the ump too!!

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi every1.

Turned into a nice day here; glad to hear it was there too @Lynn49 .

Wow, what a game. I'm with you @walkonby & @dededi , no way was I turning it off.
    Good decision. What a way to finish them off. I only wish they wouldn't wait till the bottom of the 9th, or the 10th. Nerve wracking.
    Here's to the home runs.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Had some unpacking and furniture moving help from a couple of friends this morning but was POOPED by the time they left. I had a significant snooze this afternoon and thenI Felt much better and made up some spagrhetti for brothers and nephew. for supper. Nice visit. Now watching Blue Jays. Guess I should have watched the afternoon game. Everyone is so excited!

Yes, Lynn, Sadie has met her future room-mate (Bennie-the-cat) twice now and they have been very nice to each other.

I really needed this slow day.
    Flemeth- have a great vacation and Happy birthday to your daughter - she shares the date with Mick Jagger.

Anyone ever notice the elderly lady that has been sitting behind home plate about 2 rows up at Jays games. I haven't seen her in a while. Anyone know why? We used to make up stories about her life. She was always well treated by the staff and sure liked popcorn! She used to be there for most home games.

Chat later. Enjoy your evening!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    OMG .. walkonby .. you got stop watching those blue jays games me dear .. from tearing ya hair out to say da bad words to huh .. what's going be come ya .. ya keeps this up your going be bald and bad to da bones to huh .. hahaha !! Just tormenting ya sweetie 🍷🍻🍷🍾😘
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby, I mentioned to my friend the night she slept over that I HAD to watch the last pvr'd Masterchef Australia and my DH told her to be prepared, I yell at the tv watching that show....later she said to me..,"You really do yell at the tv for this!". The right person won.
    I'm guessing you do the same for the Jays games...hahaha! Nice, very satisfying win, I bet!

Gorgeous day here at camp, the kids made it safely to Oakville heading to dinner with fruends there...they had to go shopping for dress clothes since they weren't counting on getting gussied up, lol...

Seems we'll be playjng that Minecraft card game we bouggt our Gs for his b'day later...right now he's biking around with friends...

Hope your weather cleared up down south!

Toodles for now!
    Glad your enjoying your camping time and weather is wonderful.. hope you and hubby relaxing and enjoying lovely weather.. Grandson is keeping his self busy with his friends. . Have wonderful weekend Lynn Take good care yourself sweetie 🍻🍷🍻🍸🍾
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ravelron View Post
    hey guys
    Hi ravelron .. welcome to group .. hope you enjoys smartcanucks.. have wonderful evening
    22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Well at leadt they can hear you and react accordingly, but in my case, it's pvr'd!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Glad your enjoying your camping time and weather is wonderful.. hope you and hubby relaxing and enjoying lovely weather.. Grandson is keeping his self busy with his friends. . Have wonderful weekend Lynn Take good care yourself sweetie 
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech, it's been great...texted our DD that whatever they're having at their fancy_shmancy diinner can't be better than spider weiners and msrshmallows...
    DH just rode his bike out to the park to retreive our Gs...aaand they're home!
    I hope all's wonderful in your corner of the world..how's your weather bern? What's on your usual busy agenda for the weekend?

@avoncallingu, how absolutely great that the two soon-to-be room-mates have come to some sort of mutual understsanding...! What a relief that must be for you!

Watching the game, Gs soon to tucked in with his ipad shortly.

Good night and sweet dreams, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jul 27th, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes for my Daughter..Have a great evening.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech, it's been great...texted our DD that whatever they're having at their fancy_shmancy diinner can't be better than spider weiners and msrshmallows...
    DH just rode his bike out to the park to retreive our Gs...aaand they're home!
    I hope all's wonderful in your corner of the world..how's your weather bern? What's on your usual busy agenda for the weekend?

@avoncallingu, how absolutely great that the two soon-to-be room-mates have come to some sort of mutual understsanding...! What a relief that must be for you!

Watching the game, Gs soon to tucked in with his ipad shortly.

Good night and sweet dreams, everyone!

Ohhhhh I love those kind wieners done like 🕷 spiders .. put lots and lots BBQ sauce on them .. now Lynn you just can't have marshmallows only .. you got make s'mores too yummy yummy 😋.. my plans for weekend if weather permits ...were having jumbo sale ..all donations is going to fire dept for some new equipment... having moose burger sale to help ..Then any time I get to myself if it's nice outside I try keep my flower garden from weeds .. most peaceful thing in world .. when I at my flowers 🌺 don't think about anything only just relax while I'm pulling weeds up .. then I have do my front deck with Thompson water sealant .. there's always something do around here .. some days I feel like I'm on merry go around..weather been awesome here so far .. got few days that was chilly but now it's back to warm weather again.. + 29 today .. have wonderful nite and Take extra care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Another hot one today - hope all of you have a Fab Friday!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Wishing speedy recoveries for those ailing, and belated birthdays for those past by.
    Good fortune for all endeavors being undertaken, and good luck to the Jays...here's hoping their streak continues on this high!

Another Weekend is upon us.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and an awesome weekend!
    Enjoy the r*in free forecast for the next few days.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 06:40 AM. Reason: SC editing goin' all wonky on me...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good mornin'!

SIL is at the Open, but DD, poor muffin, is at a clinic because the #×%@£₩¥€ clinic "doctor" didn't believe that she had pinkeye last week, gave her some crap drug fir alkergues and this mornung her eyes were swollen shut! I swear if that was me I'd head back into that clinic and rip that a$$hole a new one!! At the very least I'd call the head of that place and give her or him an earful! Poor kid. She'll take a taxi to the golf course, but I wish she'd just go back to the hotel to rest. They're suposed to drive here on Sat, but I'm going to suggest they just stay home. Stupid crap young egotistical doctors out there!!

Anyway, it looks like the sun is making an appearance, GS just came back from a bike ride to hop into the shiwer, and all's well so far...
    @Newfiescreech , our GS and I don't care for chocolate s'mores, so we have s'mlesses....just marshmallows and graham crackers. I just really enjoy a marshmallow or two alone. Now if caramel was involved.....

Watching the Open, hoping to catch sight of our SIL following Dustin Johnson....

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!
    Name:  ba9ae169742757c56578080aae90d0f5.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  85.2 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Fri, Jul 28th, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

Thread Information