User Tag List

Page 256 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I read lol, have no books right now. I often just watch things to have sound in the room while I do other things.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

cabbie- my DH used to always turn on the TV as soon as he got up until he went to bed. Background noise. That helped him to think. I find that my "background noise" is just going on in my head.
    @Lynn49 my BrotherR is going into a retirement home for 2 weeks for what they call a "respite" stay. We will be busy getting this place ready for him to move in here.

Also he has many appointments and tests still left to be done before we get a diagnosis.

He has his own private room. All meals, TV, phone, entertainment included plus nursing staff 24/7 if he needs it.

Also I was wrong-"Guy" the fix-it guy is not "Guy"- he us Gary. He is coming Thursday to switch out toilets, and also install some ceiling fan/lamps that I am putting in.

Phone calls pending may change all plans if appointments have to be made.

I am hoping to steal a day to myself this weekend.

Getting tired-hope I can sleep. That's been difficult lately.

'Night

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well, @cabmonk , that's an awful predicament to be in, that's for sure. In the olden days, we'd have picked up a book to read! Imagine, that! hahaha..! Now they're even on my ipad!!
    I still read real books - but my preferred place to read is in bed - can't do that when husband is in there sleeping.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Hope everyone is doing great and had a great Monday

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hump day already!
    Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

@avoncallingu, you can't know how relieved I am to learn of your receiving 2 weeks of respite for your Brother! Or, maybe you do. Although...I'm afraid you'll continue to work yourself steady without actually getting any true respite for yourself. I hope and pray you can take a few days just to b-r-e-a-t-h-e. It seems like you have everything in hand, but it's never fun ferrying back and forth to and from appointments, so stay strong and omg, take something to help you sleep! Love you!!
    @Natalka , what about one of those tiny book lights for reading in bed? Would that disturb your Hubby? I'd love to read books and if some are small and light enough I can for a while, but my arthritis in my hands make it really hard to keep a book open. I'm sure there's something that can do that for people, but it may make the whole thing too heavy to hold...haha!! I hope you're improving and getting better every day, Nat!!

Seems like a nice day out there so far, DH is off golfing and I need a cup of coffee right now!!

So have a lovely day, everyone, stay well, get well, be safe!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Aug 9th, 2017 at 08:15 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, I hope you have a really good day!
    Name:  d4397b25b6b53d372b36758c2ad5bd5b.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  38.2 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@dededi , lol....love that the bottle top is reversed in the "knees and toes" pic! Thank you for my morning smile! 😊

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Dededi, it took me a second! Thanks for the morning chuckle!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Have a pounding headache right now. However I got a message from my aunt that made me not care. I owed her $75 for the groceries she helped me with on Fri. I texted her a few mins ago to say I went to the bank and I have the money for her any time she wants. She tells me it's ok this time, enjoy. She never stops surprising me with how much she helps me out. I was fully ready to pay her back. I even went to the atm at 1.30am to make sure I had the money out.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Have a pounding headache right now. However I got a message from my aunt that made me not care. I owed her $75 for the groceries she helped me with on Fri. I texted her a few mins ago to say I went to the bank and I have the money for her any time she wants. She tells me it's ok this time, enjoy. She never stops surprising me with how much she helps me out. I was fully ready to pay her back. I even went to the atm at 1.30am to make sure I had the money out.
    You're a good Nephew, @cabmonk , and I bet it makes your Aunt's heart happy to help you out when you need it....the giver always gets a litttle boost,,too. And she also knows you'd never take advantage of her generosity.
    What a nice surprise for you today!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 She sometimes thinks I have done stupid things lol like in the past spent money on something I didn't need. However she knows I'm overall a good person. I don't waste my money on going out, drinking, smoking, drugs, anything like that. I know she cares and wants to help me out. She knows I appreciate everything she does and I don't expect anything. I'll say hey let's go out for lunch and please i'll pay my own and she winds up paying anyway lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Cabmonk.. That was so nice of your aunt do for you .. hope your headache stops pounding.. not good have pains .. feel better soon .. Take good care yourself
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Good morning everyone, I hope you have a really good day!
    Name:  d4397b25b6b53d372b36758c2ad5bd5b.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  38.2 KB
    Good afternoon dededi.. sure was cute one for good chuckle.. have wonderful afternoon.. Take good care yourself sweetie
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information