User Tag List

Page 360 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Have a great Wednesday.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang
    DANGER

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Hoping that everyone has a great day..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Afternoon, folks!!

DH and I just spent the last hour spray-basting that double-sized quilt together for our Grandson...DH doing most of the job..I have a new knee but can't kneel on the floor...go figure, eh? So he did it all. I helped.
    Now all I have to do is all the quilting on it! Not today.

So how is everyone else today? Isn't it so nice to see the sun again? It's been so long since we've seen it up here even with the mild temps.

Well, carry on!! Have a lovely day, everyone!!

Stay warm and dry, stay safe out there!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Everything pretty good here. I went to my friends store and bought some baklava, and a couple mini bundt cakes and a bread. Everything there is made with local ingredients and made fresh in house. Prices are reasonable too. They weren't in when I was there so of course I just had to message them on facebook to tell them I bought something lol.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Nov 29th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Everything pretty good here. I went to my friends store and bought some baklava, and a couple mini bundt cakes and a bread. Everything there is made with local ingredients and made fresh in house. Prices are reasonable too. They weren't in when I was there so of course I just had to message them on facebook to tell them I bought something lol.
    MMmmm...it's been years since I made baklava; did I use rosewater somewhere in that or is that my imagination? With our GS's nut allergy, there's no cooking or baking with nuts anymore for get-togethers. But ohhh, enjoy it for the rest of us!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks lol sorry about your grandson. I wanted 2 bundt cake and 2 baklava but she only gave me 1 baklava. At least she only charged me for 1. Was very good though and I ate 1 of the bundt cake which was so good. Thursday I'll probably see about walking to food basics for some of their .99 cent items and dollarama to get a Christmas card for momofkali, former member here. We have texted every day for probably 8 years now and I visited her and her family in Vancouver and had dinner with them.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!! I hope you all had an awesome day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi All ..wow!! Can’t seem fine time drop by very much last few weeks ..been busy at work, then helping fire dept plan annual seniors Christmas party for community..now planing starts for kids party and parade in 2 weeks time .trying do few floats put in parade ..some days i sure wish i could half myself up be one place then other half be another place ..then coming home trying get my house work etc done at 10 pm is not good..i so wish i had magic power at time .blink my eyes and all Christmas decorations was done and tree was up ..ok enough about my busy life ..how’s everyone else doing here ..see 22hicks drop by hope and pray she’s doing a lot better ..anyone hear from Natalka..how she doing ..sure hope everything going good .. now what about dededi..have anyone heard anything about her ..hope and pray everything is good with her..now there’s someone else missing here to Davetherave..i never see him around anymore ..just hope he’s doing good ..sending my thoughts and prayers out to all our sc family thats not well ..hope everyone haves speedy recovery ..take good care all and may God bless each one you lovely people .
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hope you Wednesday was great. Its not a bad day weather today so enjoy everyone. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all...
    Current status:

I could feel myself progressively getting worse yesterday afternoon into last night.

Took some pills, went to bed early...tossed and turned until about 3 am...finally able to sleep...doesn't the alarm clock go off at 4:29...as it always does...schlep myself into work. Feeling rough.

Going to keep my head down and get this work done, for the day...

Have a great day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone!!

I just couldn't sleep this morning, I was just waiting for it to get light out so that I could get up. I'm too excited to get to GS's quilt now that it's all put together. We're heading over there after dinner this evening to bring him all 24 advent gifts that he can start opening in the morning. So a busy day ahead, but a very pleasant one.
    @danger_dan , I hope you're feeling better as the day progresses; it's been a long while since you've felt like your ol' bouncy self. I hope it's a sunny day for you; that seems to help...
    @avoncallingu , how are you doing this morning after your pneumonia shot experience?
    @Newfiescreech , boy, busy is for the young alright!! A few more weeks of this and hopefully you'll be able to settle down to a lovely boring winter, doing only what you want to do.

Have a great day, everyone!!
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good morning gang....I was up at a respectful 7 a.m. today, much to my disappointment that sink filled with dishes from last night did not wash themselves....lol Just hanging around until the Mall opens and I can phone the store to see if my item is ready for pick up. ( one gift down..... a few more to go )

oh dear @danger_dan I hope you are not catching anything. Keep your head down till quittin time, then once you're back home wrap up in a cozy blanket and try to get that missed sleep.
    @Lynn49 your excitement about the quilt and those wonderful advent gifts for your GS is evident....have a blast tonight!
    We may need to put out an APB for dededi it seems, hoping all is well with her.
    @Newfiescreech you sure spread yourself thin for all sorts of wonderful causes!! That is very generous of you, I hope everyone you serve, help, assist is appreciative of your time. Have fun at the parade!

The place here is still pretty much a disaster zone, but DH and DS can only get the remaining 2 kitchen cabinets put together and installed on weekends, our neighbours would freak if they heard hammering/sawing and swearing in the wee hours...lol. The joyous life of a shift worker, never on the same page as the rest of the world.

Enjoy the nice weather for those that have no white stuff yet, like us!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Not my thing.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby When you said the place here is pretty much still a disaster. I thought you meant this website lol. Anyway everyone have a good day.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information