User Tag List

Page 365 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 465 865 1365 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Went out to the food bank this morning. stupid Timmins with it's stupid weather lol. Wasn't too cold with wind chill was -13 but there was wind 30kh and wind gusts to 48kh. Good thing when I got to the food bank the front door was already open. There was still an almost 3 hour wait after that though and I was first. By 8am probably 60 people behind me. I got another turkey there so I'll use my big boss fryer again to make it. Also got lots of soups, tunas, chips, crackers, breads, beverages. Hope everyone has a good day.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yikes! What time did you get there @cabmonk ?
    22hicks, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A good fine morning to everyone!!

I slept through the night!!! Which meant, of course, that I was awake at 5:30-ish staring at the window, willing it to get bright enough outside to get out of bed!! I don't like going out in the dark with Jenny, so I wait. There's white crap out there, but it's nice and mild.

Off to Costco this morning for a few things we didn't know we wanted; it's been such a long time since I was there, and now that I'm able to walk so well, I can manage it, plus a few other errands on our lists.
    @flemeth , I'm so happy that you tried that recipe again and that it worked so well for you, too!! Oh, I can absolutely understand about their disappearing! I iced about half of them and somehow the others just got nibbled away. Jenny, I suspect. I extended your thank-you to my DH and he was happy for you, too

Have a great day, everyone!

22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got there at 5.30am and it opens at 8.15am. if You're early you can get out fast once it opens. If you go later you can still wait for a couple hours and be done much later and whole morning is gone. It opens at 8.15am and I was done and home at 8.27 lol. Good to be first in line because people behind me were arguing with people trying to cut in line.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@cabmonk ... smart man. You think like I do. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

"The Greater Good"
    There is so much to think about here...

DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

THE OF AND TO A IN IS I THAT FOR YOU WAS WITH ON AS HAVE BUT BE THEY

The Zipf Mystery...watch below to find out more:
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . its a cold one out there dress warm if you have to be out for long. Have a great day everyone
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning fam.
    Late night at the Hockey Game...didn't get home till after midnight...then up and back into work this morning...just a tad sleepy, but it was worth it.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Stay warm.
    DANGER

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great game @danger_dan .

Good morning every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ROMEO, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

morning folks, thanks for the heads up @flemeth about the chilly day, I'll be heading out soon. Those were some interesting posts @danger_dan , funny there is a show I watch called The Good Place and they had that whole Trolley Dilemma thing written into one of their episodes.
    Lucky you to have been at the game last night!! I am not a fan of shoot outs but I'll take the win!

Was really great to read Natalka's latest update, I'll bet she cannot wait until Tuesday...she is being sprung from the hospital!
    Bitter sweet though, her poor son broke his leg and is having surgery in the same hospital where she is at now....so weird.
    Very nice that you slept through the night @Lynn49 I am the same about waiting until it gets light outside, my doggies do not like walking in the dark and neither do I.

Cooked up the last 15 lb " utility " turkey that was in the freezer last night.
    I had bought a fully intact ( all his limbs ! ) turkey last week that we will have at Christmas and had to make room for him in the freezer.
    We are calling this one DH's Birthday turkey...good thing everyone loves them here.
    Enjoy the day all!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!
    @walkonby , you're cooking a turkey Christmas day?!! Hahahaha...love it! From one extreme to another, from dining out to full-blown dinner! I just knew you'd feel that good ol' holiday spirit soon!! When are you celebrating your DH's and your Son's birthdays? I know you told me, but short memory here.

A busy day ahead, I want to get started on painting my Christmas cards, I have a mani at noon, a few groceries...um...yep, that's about it for the day! I hope everyone here stays warm and dry today; it's -10 here, much colder than we've been enjoying the past week.

Take good care, everyone!
    22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!!
    @walkonby , you're cooking a turkey Christmas day?!! Hahahaha...love it! From one extreme to another, from dining out to full-blown dinner! I just knew you'd feel that good ol' holiday spirit soon!! When are you celebrating your DH's and your Son's birthdays? I know you told me, but short memory here.

A busy day ahead, I want to get started on painting my Christmas cards, I have a mani at noon, a few groceries...um...yep, that's about it for the day! I hope everyone here stays warm and dry today; it's -10 here, much colder than we've been enjoying the past week.

Take good care, everyone!
    Sounds like you have a full day of activities @Lynn49 .
    -10 huh...that's a good temperature to have a nice mug of mulled wine to keep you warm when you're out and about! (of course, not if you'll be driving...)
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Sounds like you have a full day of activities @Lynn49.
    -10 huh...that's a good temperature to have a nice mug of mulled wine to keep you warm when you're out and about! (of course, not if you'll be driving...)
    Rats. I'll be driving.

But later, @danger_dan ........I do believe there is still some Irish Cream liqueur there...that'll warm me up!

Hope you're having a good day at work and not snoozing at your desk, Honey...
    22hicks, cabmonk, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone has a good day. Good to hear an update on @Natalka. A few people I know saying geez you line up at the food bank at 5.30am for 2 1/2 hours and it only opens at 8.15am. I'm like yeah but the people that only show up at 7am or 8am also line up for 2 1/2 hours. The difference is I'm done and home by 8.30am and they're finally done at 10am or 11am. Also if you show up later all the limited stuff is gone like the eggs, milk, etc. Also they probably didn't have enough turkeys for every person in line so pays to be early. One day they had frozen pizzas in the freezer for a point each but probably only about 15. I asked is there a limit and they said no as long as you have enough points so I took 4 of them. The turkey's were zero points and did have a limit of 1.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Thu, Dec 7th, 2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Thread Information