User Tag List

Page 373 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 873 1373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Taking a break....

Someone was having a bad day....
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Seems to be working....(speaking of which...back to work!!)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good afternoon everyone!!!!! WTG only 10 days before Christmas!!!!!!!!Hope everyone have an awesome friday!!!!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks! BrotherR is going to see the Star Wars Movie this afternoon. I have supper with some very close friends. Other than that -gift wrapping -have to pick up a few gift cards. Have a great day!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Dinner last night with the kids/grandson was wonderful, today is a day of rest.
    10 days!! Enjoy the madness, everyone, but stay safe....there are koo-koo people out there who
    aren't paying attention to where they're going. Have a great day!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Super busy all day yesterday. My Mom phoned on Thursday evening (5:30 pm) to let me know that her fridge just quit. I live 30 minutes away so I said to her that the fridge is 25 yrs old..she should get my brother to take her to Dufresne to pick out a new one and that it probably could be delivered the next day and get them to take the old one away. Well brother dear decided that the floor model was good enough cause Mom needed a fridge right now. He phoned my son who was just leaving his restaurant cause he has an open truck. So DS went to Defresne, got the fridge loaded and took it to my mother's. Short storey ...could not get the fridge into the house cause there were no tools there to take the doors off the new fridge. We rush over yesterday morning and my DH had the new fridge in place in under 45 minutes. Crisis averted somewhat. Had to take Mom out for a bunch of groceries cause you can't leave stuff on the counters all night and expect them to still be edible!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Tweets77 Yeah my fridge keeps making ghastly noises lol. It will die eventually but I hope it lasts a little while. Hope the floor model works out for her.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoodBoy like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good day everyone hope you are all having a great Saturday

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wonderful Strictly Come Dancing final ... well deserved winner!!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since I am unsure how often I will be around from today (everything is in flux!!) I will wish all here a very Merry XMAS, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Buon Natale, and Happy Happy to all here and elsewhere. Stay warm, stay safe, stay cool!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, it's over. Our Grandson asked our DD if there really is a Santa...and she asked him what he thought and he said that the kids in class say there isn't a Santa and she said, yes but what do you think, and he said no...he doesn't think that Santa is real. And she said, "Yes, you're right..." etc,, talking about the spirit of Christmas etc, and she said he was fine with it. He said, "Is that why I'm not getting a MacBook because you and Dad would be buying it for me?" And she said, yep, and no, we're not buying you one. He's laughed and asked if that was why they always wanted his 'list' and she said yep....Anyway, he's fine, she and I are not fine....it's an end to another childhood fantasy, onward to the later years, then the teen years and it all seems to be happening too fast...why do grandkids have to grow up? They're such fun when they're young....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Since I am unsure how often I will be around from today (everything is in flux!!) I will wish all here a very Merry XMAS, Happy Hanukkah, Feliz Navidad, Joyeux Noël, Buon Natale, and Happy Happy to all here and elsewhere. Stay warm, stay safe, stay cool!

Name:  784284C1-93EB-41ED-83D3-3972A7B00557.jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  27.1 KB

Have wonderful Christmas GoodBoy !!
    cabmonk and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Will its been very busy last few weeks ..good back see how everyone is doing ..see lynn ..your busy as bumble bee lol ..hopefully volunteering is almost over with .. No ..if your volunteering it really never ends completely ..hope 22hicks feeling a lot better ..GoodBoy sure like be going somewhere warm too
    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Had a great Dinner out with friends. Main course prepared by our newly retired French chef. Coq-au-vin. It melted in your mouth -every course prepared by each of us was wonderful.
    There were tears and laughter-hopes and fears. The oldest of us is 73, the youngest just about to turn 65. We're not spring coq-au-vins any more.

Came home relatively early to take my Tootie-Patootie out for her last walk. She started her new pain meds today.

I heard about another dental surgeon in Mildmay that is very well respected and could maybe get her in sooner. So we are going to see her on Tuesday with the possibility of getting Tootie' s surgery done before Christmas. That would be a big relief and a lot more economical, apparently.

Mildmay is a 2.5 hour drive so that will be a long day.

Need my sleep- Have a great one, folks!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I hear ya and I don't even have kids. Kids grow up so fast. When I first arrived in Timmins my cousin Ema was around 4, I think she's turning 16 on Dec 31st. It feels like I still just arrived in Timmins. I remember getting off the bus and being picked up by my aunt and uncle and spending the first couple weeks at their house.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoodBoy like this.

Thread Information