User Tag List

Page 396 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  0F71F46E-203B-4261-8CC4-2DCD3FB21E83.jpeg
Views: 174
Size:  74.2 KB

Weather today was AWESOME !! Plus 18 here today ..only one day stop ..no snow left between warmer temperature yesterday and hot weather today ..no is gone ..but i know there’s lots come before winter is over with ..have wonderful weekend everyone and take extra care yourselfs
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good early morning every1.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @22hcks you are up early hope you are okay . It's Sunday the weekend is almost done. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Sunday everyone!
    Name:  6abced8544aaba84a7daf3a900f01a4d.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  26.3 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hellooooo!!!
    @avoncallingu , I hope your b'day party was a roaring success yesterday!!! And being welcomed into your new church with a blessed shawl...what a wonderful weekend you're having!! You must tell us all about it!

Is anyone going to Sear's LAST day of sales?! I was thinking about it, but we'd have to pack up our GS also, it just all didn't seem worth the effort. I'd only be buying stuff I'd probably stash somewhere and forget about anyway. I just don't need more "stuff". It was so much fun working there before it opened, stocking all the shelves, meeting new friends we'd keep for many yeart at work, and having lunch at their restaurant on the 2nd floor; does anyone else remember the restaurant that used to be in Sears?
    Quite the busy place in the olden days!

Good times, way back then, such a fantastic group of people to work with. I left when I was expecting our first, but always got called back at Christmas when they needed extra help or during busy seasons...it was good money back then and with our 25% off discounts, it was easy to clothe the kids! Farewell, Sears!! Too bad you were so mis-managed in the past many years!!

Off to watch GS make his favourite pumpkin/raisin muffins!!

Have a wonderful, blessed Sunday, everyone!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  96E28420-52E6-49B0-8B3D-D770C4FC13A9.gif
Views: 118
Size:  820.1 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good afternoon folks! Very nice party. We had no trouble ending by 11. Everything was packed up and cleaned up by 11. Great cross-section of friends who always find that they are somehow connected to each other.

Lovely service at church this morning. Beautiful prayer shawl and a plant and balloon and many kind words. Will be meeting with family for supper and then lunch with friends tomorrow. Great weekend!

Tootie kept us company in the party room and had many admirers.

She's pretty tired today. As am I.

Well, I have some thank-you notes to write. General tidy up. 3 weddings to prepare. Laundry to do on cheap time.

Revenue Canada has decided that I have until Feb. 6 to file last year's taxes.

Thank goodness I was able to spend a lovely week in Sudbury before reality set in!

Stay warm my friends! Newfiescreech- thank goodness for your break from the elements!

Take care!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good afternoon folks! Very nice party. We had no trouble ending by 11. Everything was packed up and cleaned up by 11. Great cross-section of friends who always find that they are somehow connected to each other.

Lovely service at church this morning. Beautiful prayer shawl and a plant and balloon and many kind words. Will be meeting with family for supper and then lunch with friends tomorrow. Great weekend!

Well, I have some thank-you notes to write. General tidy up. 3 weddings to prepare. Laundry to do on cheap time.

Thank goodness I was able to spend a lovely week in Sudbury before reality set in!

Stay warm my friends! Newfiescreech- thank goodness for your break from the elements!

Take care!
    @avoncallingu , that's great news about your party and welcoming ceremony. I'd love to see a pic of that shawl; what a lovely tradition!!

One day/moment at a time, Avon...or...you could just come back here and hide!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Take care!
    Hi Avon..see your pretty busy lady those days ..great you got opportunity visit Lynn49 and now its back to rat race again busy busy ..yes friday weather was good but yesterday was awesome day ..today temp only got to 3 but tuesday coming its calling for 25cm or more that old white fluff feathers hahaha no i mean that bad work not a lot people like snow ..take it easy avon sit back and relax once in while sweetie ..take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hi good morning all. Hope I am correct that today is @avouncallingu Birthday. Happy Birthday Avon hope you have a wonderful Birthday today. I know you celebrated on Saturday but today is your special day so make the most of it and enjoy this day with your loved ones. Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Chilly out there. Stay warm.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning gang.
    Chilly out there. Stay warm.
    Careful on the roads later today. Could be messy in the GTA.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Careful on the roads later today. Could be messy in the GTA.
    Sent from my iPhone
    Yup. prepared for the drive home already.
    Thanks for the reminder bud!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @avoncallingu !!!!

Thread Information