User Tag List

Page 30 of 233 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Like Tree7609Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

After experiencing a variety of errors with the new app, I was finally able to add my old Optimum card. I’m glad that it worked because taking it to a store wasn’t really an option for me. Other than the in store 15,00pts wub $100, my offers are junk. The location service is also working, even if it only tells me one store in my community, and doesn’t automatically show me locations in other cities.
    Ciel likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

So I made my son his account by linking his optimum card and his pc card online(laptop)He had no optimum points and only a couple of thousand pc points as it was.

I then made myself my own account with my optimum points 200,000 and I don't already have a pc card so followed those directions.

The thing is now if I sign into his account my points are there and when I sign into mine it shows the points are in my account. I doubled checked and these accounts are not linked.
    Ciel likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I looked at my two offers and thought the 7500 wus $30 was the better deal, thinking it was equal to 25x the points. It now works out to 16.6x the points (15 base points per $1 now) so my other offer 20x wus $25 is the better deal.
    Just a reminder.
    @maple7 - thanks for the reminder. I have to re-train my brain to remember that now $1 = 15 pts!
    Ciel, 4sure5 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went into shoppers yesterday and the cashier swapped my old optimum card for a new one which took 30 sec. Then registered that card online then added the pc plus card. The initial offers are horrible!!!!

I was at superstore yesterday and they had one guy converting pcplus cards and the line was long. I just need one more new pc optimum card to convert my other pc plus card. then I'll add that one to the household points pool of the first card.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    The initial offers are horrible!!!!
    In the PCO chat yesterday, a couple of things we already "knew" about the offers were officially confirmed. The current ones are generic for everyone, and the ones each of us receives will be personalized over time. No timeline or other details afaik.
    barbis9, Ciel, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    can someone refresh my memory please, i haven't redeemed a lot with pcplus before. can you redeem points AND earn points? like if buy $20 worth of pepsi items and i pay with points, will i get the 6000pts?

thanks in advance for the answer.
    In the past that would have probably worked. I think we need to get feedback from someone who has tried this on this weekend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used my new PC optimum card on Saturday and spent $40 at Atlantic Superstore on fresh produce, baked goods, meat, and milk and earned zero points. Normally I would have earned at least something, and now nothing. The store said they don't know how the point system works now and to wait and see if my next purchase earns any points. I sent an email off to Loblaws with a copy of the receipt asking for an explanation. No response yet. Not impressed with this new merged program at all.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not quite sure why if you previously had PC Plus we are getting generic offers. For something they have been advertising for so long I do not think the roll out went as it could have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    In the PCO chat yesterday, a couple of things we already "knew" about the offers were officially confirmed. The current ones are generic for everyone, and the ones each of us receives will be personalized over time. No timeline or other details afaik.
    Did you have any personal offers for anything you bought?
    Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Used my new PC optimum card on Saturday and spent $40 at Atlantic Superstore on fresh produce, baked goods, meat, and milk and earned zero points. Normally I would have earned at least something, and now nothing. The store said they don't know how the point system works now and to wait and see if my next purchase earns any points. I sent an email off to Loblaws with a copy of the receipt asking for an explanation. No response yet. Not impressed with this new merged program at all.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Not quite sure why if you previously had PC Plus we are getting generic offers. For something they have been advertising for so long I do not think the roll out went as it could have.
    There can be no doubt the rollout has been problematic. Personally, I believe they expected some degree of issues but that it has been worse. Obviously, they had tons of purchase history data, and equally obviously, little or none of it has found its way into the offer generation part of the new system.

The big question I have atm is whether, when and how this data will be integrated into PCO. On the one hand, it's hard to believe they won't integrate it, but otoh, it's probably a sizable undertaking. So - complete speculation warning - maybe integrating it was always planned to happen post-rollout, maybe it was supposed to be part of the rollout but wasn't ready in time, maybe they chose not to integrate the histories because they didn't see as much value in doing so as I do so they opted to start new histories from scratch, maybe... We may never know.
    barbis9, Ciel, luckbealady and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    In the past, you would only have received points at ATSS if you bought something for which you had a personal offer or that had an in-store offer. This hasn't changed.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No longer a PCO virgin! no points but none expected at loblaws. But the digital card worked fine and transaction showing in history. This week sometime I will convert the Shoppers card and link to account online I guess. Onwards!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    barbis9, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yeah -got my new p.c optium card instore -she scanned it ,I had already combined my other 2 cards p.c and optium ,she told me to go home and register it ,but I didn't need to as when I put the number in it said this p.c optium is already in use,so maybe she was wrong
    -anyway got my 5,000 when I spent 40.00 and my milk 20 times the points
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    yeah -got my new p.c optium card instore -she scanned it ,I had already combined my other 2 cards p.c and optium ,she told me to go home and register it ,but I didn't need to as when I put the number in it said this p.c optium is already in use,so maybe she was wrong
    -anyway got my 5,000 when I spent 40.00 and my milk 20 times the points
    I think when they scan it in store after scanning your old card that links the card.
    Today DH tried to get a physical card at SDM and they told him he had to call for a card to get the same number. So then a RCSS the cashier could not understand why he wanted a physical card and said it would never work, I explained it would as I had already done it so she gave him the card with the parting shot of good luck as if it would not work.
    coupon girl likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I just looked at my new p.c optium number and it is a different number from the key tag one that is adjoined to it is that normal ???? just curious

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I just looked at my new p.c optium number and it is a different number from the key tag one that is adjoined to it is that normal ???? just curious
    Yes, I saw the same thing so attempted to scan both to make both were linked and it said already linked when I tried the smaller card.
    coupon girl and Anna Michele like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 30 of 233 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread Information