User Tag List

Page 427 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 425 426 427 428 429 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!

Name:  202eb3f9eeabe6839c7ef7a270d5bd1b.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  51.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone....just popping in for a sec to wish everyone a happy day!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry to hear you are under the weather ... hope you feel better soon @Lynn49 ! and similarly @22hicks hope you are also feeling better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone....just popping in for a sec to wish everyone a happy day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @Natalka, @flemeth, Good morning ladies
    Glad to hear the warmer air is blowing by you there Nat!
    Must be heading our way, it was cold overnight, close to -22...brrrr, but it's supposed to get up to +4 and +5 in the next couple of days here.
    @danger_dan a good day to you I can’t wait for the warmer temperature. Have a wonderful day

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope you feel better soon have lots of rest. Have a great day

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sure hope U feel better really soon @Lynn49!!
    Name:  4ea94d875d4d39b7116af2e253df227c.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  23.1 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Tue, Feb 13th, 2018 at 01:04 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello.....thank you, @GoodBoy , @flemeth , @dededi . This is just silly; I've always been able to shake things like this off, but this thing just keeps hanging on. DH came home from the pool hall and one of his golf buddies said he had sinusitis for 3 full weeks. DH told him he'd let me know who gave it to me. Grr. I stay off here because either my meds or my sickiness makes me dizzy when I look at this screen, but I just popped in again to see how everyone else is doing.

Now I can't remember who's doing what, but I do remember @Natalka , that you had a productive chat with your case worker (?) and help is on the way? I hope?

And...I forget and if I go back I'll lose this page and I'm getting dizzy again, to toodles for now, behave everyone!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn,so sorry you have odd symptoms like that, hoping the meds kick in, and with rest you can fight that off quickly.

Yes, the care coordinator came yesterday, she's like the hub of the wheel. She had been away, but PT and OT had begun with me already because they were most necessary.
    I got quite overwhelmed by all she went through with me, after all she was here almost three hours! We're going to get me on the best path, hopefully, and it's a lot to go through. Housing is first on their agenda, this is just not a good place for me to be. Frankly, she left me with so much paperwork, I didn't even look at it today, but did a lot of thinking about things we spoke about and decisions we have to make.

She is a wonderful woman, and one thing she said especially got to me, that I have to mourn the life that I have lost, only then can I move on....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Sorry that you are not feeling well. I really hope it's not something that last's too long.

Still waiting for my chair. Sameday worldwide says they passed it over to Muskoka delivery on Friday and thought they would have called me by now. Anyway I called Muskoka and they say they haven't received it yet in their Timmins terminal. They said hope Wednesday.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @Natalka , @cabmonk ,,off to catch the curling, I'd been "napping", not really sleeping but resting. Seems all I can do lately, although I did empty the dishwasher today. Yay, me!
    @Natalka , I'm not sure how one mourns the loss of what has been, a previous life lost; I've heard that before, when dealing with a traumatic injury or illness that incapacitates to some extent, but I'm not sure there's a 12-step program for that. :/ I'm just thankful that I wake up every morning no matter what shape I happen to be in, the aches and pains of....ahem...older age comes and goes, but there's worse out there, and I just thank God I'm in the shape I'm in, able to visit with our family, watch our GS grow up. I'm thankful for all those "good ol' days" when my body responded enthusiastically to every request I made of it, but....that's then and this is now.

Still thankful after all these years....

Take care, Nat!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat, I am happy that the helpers are looking at housing for you. I have thought, since you returned home, that the physical layout of your current home was impeding your moving forward with your rehabilitation. Bit, we all know what a challenge moving can be.
    Yes, grieving any kind of loss, has it's ups and downs. Changes in life are hard to accept if you don't have control of how they came about. But, it looks like you have some very good people lined up to help you move forward.
    Lynn, this infection of yours is just the pits! I wish I had a magic wand to just wave to make you feel better.
    I had a very challenging day with a headache that wouldn't let go but I was able to feel better for my visit to church for our Pancake Supper. I "ran" the "Blind Auction" table for the first hour. They changed the format so that people just put their "best bid" in a bag. The winners will be figured out tomorrow. I'm not sure that was the best idea but I didn't organize it. Just the flunky help.

Since I don't eat sausages, which apparently wonderful, I came home a bit "peckish."

I think it was pretty successful as far as attendance goes. It was a cold night and the parking lot a bit slippery but not as freezing cold as to keep people away.

Well, going to watch some Olympics.

Lynn, I know what you mean about the screen making you dizzy. You haven't banged your head, have you?

Take care, everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Happy Valentines Day. Enjoy the day with your fiends and loved ones. It’s a nice day out today. Have agreat day all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka I am happy that you have a very good care coordinator and she has all your best interest at heart and is trying to find solutions so you can get better and move forward. Good luck and keep moving foward

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 hope you are feeling much better today @22hicks hope you are having a great week and feeling better.. Have a wonderful day ladies

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning everyone @Lynn49 and @22hicks , hope you are both feeling better today.
    DANGER

Thread Information