User Tag List

Page 473 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone!
    Hope U are feeling better real soon @walkonby !!

Name:  5827952936a0ed044c.gif
Views: 101
Size:  17.7 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yeah our potholes could ruin your car lol.
    @walkonby I hope you are better soon. Try and have a good day.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Mar 28th, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Morning flemeth and Dan.
    Here's a little ear worm for everyone today

Enjoy!
    Thanks a lot @GoJays ...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Mission accomplished

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It's hump day folks.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!!

@walkonby, I sure hope you're feeling better today; I agree with Jays, sounds like the flu. Did you get your shot this season?
    Rest, fluids, jello, bucket at the ready and have a much better day, my Friend.

@avoncallingu, I imagine your MIL didn't get her shingles shot? I remember my Dad having shingles when I was a teen and recall how much in pain he was in and it took a lot for my Dad to take to his bed. We're both up to date on shots, as is Jenny....all done for another year! Just a few more days until you're a bachelorette again!!

A busy day ahead; the kids' new kitchen is being installed today, so later we'll all be there putting their kitchen stuff into those cupboards again. I can't wait to see it all in in place, esp that island.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone! A long weekend is only 2 sleeps away!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, Jake is going to join your little ones @avoncallingu & @Lynn49. His annual, blood, rabies, flee & tick, etc. is on April 3rd. $$$$

Sorry you're not well @walkonby; it sure sounds like the flu to me too. Feel better.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Wed, Mar 28th, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Enjoy the day, everyone!

Windchill is -25 now, ick!

OMG 😮 Natalka its soooo cold windchill -25 bring on spring weather for you guys ..not winter now should be warmer.. then that ..keeping my fingers across..better days ahead Natalka..Take care
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

One thing that really bugs me. People that act like my next door neighbour. He asks me what I got at the food bank. So I start telling him. When I say I got 4 red bull for 1 point he says ahh who cares I don't drink that stuff. Ok, you asked me and it was still a good deal. Also 1 pound of ground turkey he says eww. Hey it was an awesome deal for 1 point. 3 huge bags of popcorn for 1 point. Everything I said I got he said who cares. You asked me what I got and I thought I did good with my 15 points. Then he asks how come you always seem to get more stuff than me? Well becasue I know how to really make use of my 15 points. I left with 3 full reusable shopping bags and he had maybe 1 1/2 and it's like he thinks they are just giving me extra. No it's because I plan and get lots of stuff that you can get multiples for 1 point like tuna 3 for a point and cereal 3 for a point. Sorry for bugging you with my long post haha.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, what a beeeeeaaatiful day! +6, DH is out there washing the van, some yards only half snowy....spring is really, really coming!!

Cabbie, that neighbour doesn't hang out on SC, (that's probably ok! Haha), that's why he wouldn't know a good deal if he tripped over it.

Watching CNN and the Stormy Daniels' case against trump...wouldn't it be just the best justice if it's women, the very people he has so little respect for, who bring him down?! Yes! I wish I were talented enough to make a meme where women have their shoes poised at his nekked butt (if you know the reference) with a caption that says something about women joining forces to kick the creep out of office!
    But, I am not.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Mar 28th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 oh I know lol. The person helping me at the food bank always says wow you did good.
    I can understand him not liking what I got but I got the most bang for the buck (or point lol)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Women and children will be his downfall which is so much Karma!

I was living in 2 different universes this morning -expecting the cleaning helper and the PSW then realizing that it's WEDNESDAY today -they come on Thursday!

Wrt my mil- did anyone even THINK about giving her a shingles shot? Oiy! Haven't heard any more today. Poor woman!

The cat is getting upset by the fact that his house is filling up with boxes. Poor kitty!

I'm going to DEFINITELY have a drink this evening!

We will both be at the vets on April 13, Hicks-that is Tootie 's surgery day. The vet says that I will have to sleep on the floor as he does NOT want her even attempting a jump.

The ramp arrived today. She doesn't like it. I think my brother has an inflatable bed.

Well, time to get ready to join the Wild Women of Wellesley! (and California. )

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon you keep doing your thing and everything will be good. Hope you manage to have a good night.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Women and children will be his downfall which is so much Karma!

I was living in 2 different universes this morning -expecting the cleaning helper and the PSW then realizing that it's WEDNESDAY today -they come on Thursday!

Wrt my mil- did anyone even THINK about giving her a shingles shot? Oiy! Haven't heard any more today. Poor woman!

The cat is getting upset by the fact that his house is filling up with boxes. Poor kitty!

I'm going to DEFINITELY have a drink this evening!

We will both be at the vets on April 13, Hicks-that is Tootie 's surgery day. The vet says that I will have to sleep on the floor as he does NOT want her even attempting a jump.

The ramp arrived today. She doesn't like it. I think my brother has an inflatable bed.

Well, time to get ready to join the Wild Women of Wellesley! (and California. )
    @avoncallingu , if you put her on the bed, she doesn't jump down, does she? Anyway, wrt the ramp, Jenny wouldn't go near those stairs you saw at the window, next to the leather chair when we first got it. I had to encourage her over, can you believe food usually does that for her?!!....and put two paws on the first stair, then let her be. Same thing later, then hoisting her bottom up which caused her paws to reach to the next step, etc, etc....and now she doesn't think twice about it. I hope that works for Tootie, too.

On the downside, she still gets skittish at those 4 stairs, and we can't figure it out! DD of course suggested that she was too...um...pleasantly plump, but honestly, when she actually wants to get up those stairs, she flies!!
    Kids are strange....

Oh, to think of the painful hell your MIL is going through for the sake of a single shot.

People out there....make sure your older relatives receive that injection!! Shingles is extremely painful!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Thread Information