User Tag List

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Thank you for all your points of view concerning the value and trading!!! But that bug me is I exchange traded to have those 10 so fresh fpcs.........paid 7,00$ in postal fees,exchanged coupons because I wanted those coupons .....so I was hoping of a better offer.
    $7.00 in postal fees?
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    $7.00 in postal fees?
    yes because I made 7 trades in french fb couponning groups to obtain those coupons...Otherwise I had 1 coupon from myself.sorry for the confusion
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s been a long day and it’s only half over. My sister and her twins were here for 3hrs this morning. We spent the entire time in the back yard with the kids. She brought apple sauce cups and I sliced 1/2 a watermelon into sticks for easy finger foods to eat on our deck.

I’ll need to start supper soon. Tonight is corn chips with melted cheese, meat/veggie/bean sauce, sour cream, etc. It’s always a big hit. I have their soccer uniforms in the dryer. I have enough clothes to put on another load, if I get that far.

Dh has another meeting out of town tonight, so I’ll be taking all 3 children to soccer tonight. It’s our twins’ soccer night. Still need to do Kindergarten homework with our son before tomorrow.

We are nearly out of propane for our bbq. Our local CO-OP is having another promotion that they had last year. Fill the propane tank this weekend and get a small package of burger patties for free.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, May 16th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

yes because I made 7 trades in french fb couponning groups to obtain those coupons...Otherwise I had 1 coupon from myself.sorry for the confusion
    No problem.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a sc member pointed that I dont understand English correctly because I am french...sorry miss I am bilingual

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

When a sc member pointed that I dont understand English correctly because I am french...sorry miss I am bilingual
    Hope you didn't mean me as I thought you paid $7.00 in postage for one trade and wondered what kind of goodies were in it...samples etc.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hope you didn't mean me as I thought you paid $7.00 in postage for one trade and wondered what kind of goodies were in it...samples etc.
    no it is a person I made a trade with (first and last time she was so rud)
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

no it is a person I made a trade with (first and last time she was so rud)
    Maybe you should try the English Trading Groups on FB as I have not encountered any problems yet...knock wood.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maybe you should try the English Trading Groups on FB as I have not encountered any problems yet...knock wood.
    Can you suggest me names in a pm please?Thank you very much !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning Smart Canucks friends!!!
    Today the plan is cleaning completely the freezer and the mini fridge.It is a nice morning for now but I think we will have rain this afternoon.Wishing you all a great wednesday!!!!
    Enjoy it!!!
    I will try to organize my coupons this week end 1 album for me and 1 album fo exchange this way I will not mess up .Will do the shopping grocery list too this week end to have it ready for monday!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I had to laugh we went grocery shopping Tuesday night, we ended up only going to the Chinese Market and only buying Fruits & Veg even though I thought we were stocked up. Since Mom had the flu she seems extremely sensitive to sweet, she is even complaining vanilla yogurt is too sweet so she wanted veggies. We ended up stocking up on the following:
    Grape Tomatoes 2/$3
    Strawberries 2/$3
    Celery 2/$3 (a little more than I would normally pay but Mom really wanted veggies)
    Napa Cabbage $0.59/lb
    Garlic 3/$2
    Cucumbers 2/$1 (Got 6)
    Roma Tomatoes $0.89/lb
    Limes 4/$1
    Lemons $2.99/2 lb bag (More than I would normally pay but no one had them on sale this week and the lose ones weren't very nice)

Last night I ran into No Frills as Mom did not say anything until we were home that we needed eggs so I ran in and grabbed eggs ans zucchini for $0.97/lb.

I really want to start BBQing but when they were cutting down tress in our backyard they moved our BBQ (Thank you) but did not move it back and now I need to figure out how I am going to lift it down 2 steps to get it back to it's home. Plus I think I need to get Propane which I hate hauling in from the parking lot. Maybe this weekend I can talk Mom into trying to help me as the boys are out of town next weeks so I won't be able to talk them into stopping by and helping.

Not much else going on other then work, I have been working nights again as I am determined to get everything done so I can take tomorrow and the rest of the weekend off.

Tomorrow I start tackling my house, which needs so much attention since I have been away for 2 weekends in a row. As well I did not get the stuff I wanted to post for sale wash, hopefully tonight and it will be dry tomorrow so I can post it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, I need to get back to work as I have to leave early for an appointment, plus I need to get my car ready to go in for service.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    In practice, I don't think I'd bother doing a trade in order just to net one stamp, but at a conceptual level, I'm simply looking to end up ahead, and whether the other person ends up farther ahead is a secondary or even tertiary consideration.
    This touches on something that is very important for me. Thankfully, I don't need to trade at all. Among other things, this means I don't need to accept any meaningful level of hassles or other unpleasantness. Even if I were to stop trading completely, there's still plenty of fun to be had in other parts of the larger saving game. As it is, most of my trading is done as outlined above, aiming for both sides to come out ahead, which makes for considerably less hassles than trying to find a balance that works for both parties, and having to do so over again for every single trade.
    I would trade for one stamp rather than throw everything out, if I clipped and collected coupons for the purpose of trading. I did it in the early days just to get a few trade references and back then, there were really good coupons compared to what is there now. Most times I would trade for two stamps and that would cover the next time if a trade along the way didn't work out so well.
    Thank you for all your points of view concerning the value and trading!!! But that bug me is I exchange traded to have those 10 so fresh fpcs.........paid 7,00$ in postal fees,exchanged coupons because I wanted those coupons .....so I was hoping of a better offer.
    If you traded for coupons that you were going to trade away again, I can see why you would value them differently. Once, I traded away coupons to a lady who wanted more coupons than she had to trade with. I traded them anyways, and she ended up trading for more coupons that I was looking for and sent them as an ROAK at Christmas. I think it all works out eventually. There are lots of good trades and a few bad ones, but many lovely people you meet along the way.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Amazing mail day!!!!

2 awesome trades from Facebook french couponning groups!

6x enveloppes of manufacturer coupons!

If all the days could be like this lol!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!! I took a quick nap because I waked up again way to earlier this morning ,and after I got a visit from my aunt and we chatted
    I got 2 bigs cans of homemade maple syrup from my aunt and uncle who have a ''cabane a sucre''!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The long weekend is almost here

Went to No Frills this afternoon to get some junk/quick food for the teen because nobody will be home to cook for him lol
    Got a SCOP on one item. Redeemed PC PTS and used Loblaws GC for the balance. Total free food. Love it!

It feels like a burger kind of night!! Will put the left over chicken in the freezer tonight if there is any left.

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information