User Tag List

Page 618 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 118 518 568 608 616 617 618 619 620 628 668 718 1118 1618 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Got my CPAP machine working well and had a great sleep. I remember that my dh got a new "part" on the back of his head from wearing his CPAP mask. You should see my "bed head" - I look like I have a part in "Young Frankenstein " 😂

A wide assortment of things I could do today. I had better water my patio flowers or they are going to be patio statues!

I saw a map which showed that BC has the worst air quality in the country and my friend is headed out there to see her son and family. Then, of course, it's all heading across the prairies. Be careful, friends with breathing problems!

I must do the morning chores before it gets too hot. Enjoy a Cool Thursday and remember -don't wait to get thirsty -hydrate.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Lynn, I can just picture Jenny!

Yes it is gross here, grey and orange sky. It makes it look other- worldly when the sun is out, it's just an orb in an orange sky.
    We have an air quality warning again, we are at 8.

Aretha has passed away, what a talent she was!

No health care visitors today, yesterday was a bit much getting three of them in three hours!

Enjoy the day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone had a great day today. I was looking at recipes online for pulled eggplant sandwiches, carrot hot dogs lol and other things. The carrot hot dogs seem interesting because so many people say it tastes just like a hotdog.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  5A69CC52-755D-42E0-BF86-8FD67729FD04.jpeg
Views: 150
Size:  105.7 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. It will be a busy day ahead for me DR appointment and a few other errands to do. Well it soon would be time for my DD to head back to university. and this year she would not be on campus .Herself and 2 other girls are Shari g a house. So there will be lots more things she would need so lots of running around to do to get the best price on things. Off to walk Thor. Have a great Friday all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all
    @flemeth , sounds like a busy day, and busy new few weeks with your DD moving into the house for the school year. Good luck and enjoy that!
    @GoJays , good morning...What ungodly hgour were you up at this morning...?

Pouring rain when we got up at home this morning...that was fun taking our sleepy head Cooper out for his morning potty break...

Busy day here...lots to do as 50% of our 8 person department are away on vacations this week and next, FUN!
    ...and going to be a hectic weekend as well...we're puppy sitting the BIL's puppy! Coop gets to spend the weekend with his cousin. Who knows what kind of shenanigans the two of them are going to get into.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Take care.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Odd and crazy night of not much sleep with lots of pain through the night, so sad to say.

Son stopped over after work yesterday to pick up his truck to take to his shop to shine up the chrome - it's show 'n shine weekend here, so he's going to be busy going to the international raceway, then the outdoor car show. In between it all there is cruising every night.
    I used to take him when he was little, to watch all the classic vehicles cruising...

Anyway, he will come for supper tonight since his weekend is full.

I will need to find some way to get through the day, hopefully that includes sleep.
    Humidex will be 36 today, ick!

Have a great day, all!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oy! I missed the entire day on sc yesterday....BUT I am pleased as punch of my accomplishment because I managed to binge watch an entire first season ( 10 episodes! ) of a TV show I've been wanting to see. ( it is called Get Shorty, it airs on the Bell Super Channel if anyone is interested )
    Kind of lucky that the Jays game was on a rain delay so it started waaay late at night....spoiler alert...they lost. lol

Binge watching can take a toll on ones mind and body though. I had to get up for breaks to stretch, also to rid myself of guilt that was accumulating, I attended to a few necessary household tasks, reassured the dogs that they were both " good boys " with their cuddle sessions, drove DD into work, grabbed grub that can be eaten while watching tv , etc. but each time I went right back to watching.....I am determined if nothing.

And here we are at TGIF!
    Hoping everyone working hard this week has a relaxing w/e to look forward to.

I read a sort of funny headline today that the Pentagon has placed Trump's wish for his Military Parade on hold till " maybe " sometime in 2019. That thing is going to cost waaaay too much money.....he does not need this.
    Jmho.

o.k. it is time for my breakfast.....carry on gals and guys!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was up at the usual time @danger_dan , but I was too tired to find something utterly hilarious to post.

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Off to camp!!
    @walkonby ..yes, the Pentagon cancelled the parade, but did you see trump's tweet that HE felt it cost too much so HE cancelled it?!
    His dumb-ass, kool-aid drinking followers will believe him, unfortunately.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, restful, rejuvenating weekend!!!
    cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good...I guess ..afternoon folks! I seem to have zipped through the morning. Went to dentist to get impressions made for a night guard. The darned thing got STUCK in my mouth and wouldn't come out. Too much suction! It took 3 people including the dentist himself and also me to get the thing out. Amazing what panic and adrenaline can do when you're yanking at a metal and concrete obstruction in your mouth. It actually cut my gum so I have to medicate with.....Popsicles 😁!

Also rince my mouth out with as salty a water solution as I can stand.

The toe lady is coming next.....hope she doesn't have an issue. I have another rehearsal tonight.

Got to run (metaphorically ).

Nat-keep well. Flemeth-good luck furnishing your daughter's new house. There's a place called "Thrift on Kent" that is run by the Mennonite Relief greoup,
    . Everything is reasonable and clean. 50 Kent St.

Lynn -enjoy the weekend!

Walks-I had better wear my Blue Jays shirt for luck today. Are they even playing?

Folks, please check out "The Travelling Food Dude" on Facebook and I stag ram (My step-son's adventure blog.

BFN!
    cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @avoncallingu will be checking it out

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, everyone else has a life, eh?

Nurse came this morning, after doing vitals there is good and bad news.

Great news is my 💓 is 67!!!!

Not so great is that my BP is rather high, and she took it at three different times. She called the doc, who said to give it another day, so the nurse will come back tomorrow to check me.

Honestly, couldn't I just have the one victory?

Hope you are all busy having fun!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ ha ha yup, @Natalka it must be the weekend! I am only on here atm because DD is watching a scary thing on tv, I don't do scary.
    DH baked up 2 decent sized pans of apple crisp, feeling proud that he used up a bag of apples collected from our tree for it.
    I made some Spanish rice.....DD loves that stuff.
    I am off to surf the threads now!!
    Natalka, avoncallingu and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information