User Tag List

Page 629 of 654 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Your dogs drink coffee and have dirty laundry?? Interesting.

My fix (although I am a man) would be this:

Tell him you can feed him like a dog too fill a dish with kibble and set it on the kitchen floor
    ...and tell him he has to sit quietly by the door when he wants to be let outside to pee.

I mean, if he wants to be treated like the dogs, it's all or nothing.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is just a general rant, because I have had a crappy week!
    I now live alone in a rural area--I often don't see or speak to anyone for 5 or 6 days. This week, I had 3 different people saying they were stopping by or I was meeting up with them for a snack or lunch. I was so looking forward to the outings and the company. All three had to cancel because of overtime at work or family issues. So, I spent my Canadian tire money, filled my fuel tank and went out window shopping alone in town.
    I guess my point is, if you have friends or relatives that live alone, think before you 'cancel out' on them. You have no idea how much they may be hoping for that little bit of in person interaction. And don't just 'visit' on holidays, it is amazing how lonely the rest of the year is and how one little visit can change a whole week.
    there..rant done..and I feel better and now I am going out for a nature walk--yes...alone...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I now live alone in a rural area--I often don't see or speak to anyone for 5 or 6 days. This week, I had 3 different people saying they were stopping by or I was meeting up with them for a snack or lunch. I was so looking forward to the outings and the company. All three had to cancel because of overtime at work or family issues. So, I spent my Canadian tire money, filled my fuel tank and went out window shopping alone in town.
    I guess my point is, if you have friends or relatives that live alone, think before you 'cancel out' on them. You have no idea how much they may be hoping for that little bit of in person interaction. And don't just 'visit' on holidays, it is amazing how lonely the rest of the year is and how one little visit can change a whole week.
    there..rant done..and I feel better and now I am going out for a nature walk--yes...alone...
    So sorry to hear your friends cancel their get together with you olivercat ..Its terrible feeling when your expecting to meet up with them and they cancel ..you done right thing sweetie and went yourself and done some window shopping ..will you have wonderful weekend and please take extra care yourself
    cbou, Decaf and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I HATE nothing more than people cancelling at last minute. I've had a lot of people treating me that way the last year or so, so have cut dead weight people out of my life. But, please do remember that some of those issues you've mentioned are out of people's control. Sometimes your job forces you to work overtime and family issues do come up, so don't feel like they're abandoning you. I hope you have a better week, and we care about you here!
    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Just really glad that our power came back on last night.....45 hours without power. Thank goodness for the generator that saved everything in the fridge and freezer again. We were without power 38 hours last Dec. so I guess this last one was the record. I guess my rant is that Hydro One should be able to isolate problems sooner.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Just really glad that our power came back on last night.....45 hours without power. Thank goodness for the generator that saved everything in the fridge and freezer again. We were without power 38 hours last Dec. so I guess this last one was the record. I guess my rant is that Hydro One should be able to isolate problems sooner.
    oh thank goodness you bought that generator! Seems to be a must have out where you are. Thank goodness no spoilage occurred.
    Did this mess ruin your Thanksgiving plans/meal?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow !! Irving oil refinery in Saint Johns , New Brunswick ..this morning they had explosion at their oil refinery..just hope and pray everyone gets out without being hurt .

Name:  963B7393-43F0-4F76-AA67-9976582DB810.jpeg
Views: 602
Size:  50.5 KB
    Ciel, walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh thank goodness you bought that generator! Seems to be a must have out where you are. Thank goodness no spoilage occurred.
    Did this mess ruin your Thanksgiving plans/meal?
    No..didn't ruin anything...we dinner 48 hours after the power was back on so I was able to get everything done @walkonby .
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have worked 6 days straight, 6am to 5:30 pm. I am so freaking tired and yet each night after getting home, I have had to do at least 1 1/2 hrs housework. Which wouldn't be so bad except DH was home for the last 2 days. ARRRRRGGGGGG!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

We don't have to respect the President of the United States.. we should however respect the office.. It's not ok to show video of him with toilet paper stuck to his shoe.. or his comb over flapping in the wind.. There really is no need to do that to anyone.. its not funny..it's not right.. its a form of bullying ..

It's not ok for anyone to share intimate details between 2 consenting adults.. if a man were to have sex with a female and spread it all over the internet and tv.. we'd be horrified and rightly so.. It's not ok either for a female even if they are a star to publicly shame a male.. mocking size and shape.. She had sex with someone that disgusted her by choice.. to discuss and mock that in public is sooo horribly wrong.. there is nothing that makes that acceptable..

Mental health.. We have supposedly come a long way with regards to mental illness. We're long past the times of locking people away and forgetting about them but lordie.. Kanye West is going through a horrible mental health crisis.. Instead of be supportive and giving him time out of the spot light.. He is being video'd and trashed online.. News programs are blasting his episodes for the world to see.. reporters, comedians , talk show hosts are mocking him and his behavior.. Where is our compassion.. our humanity.. we should be refusing to share that.. Doing the responsible , caring, right thing is not always easy but surely its possible. This is not ok.. I wouldn't want this done to anyone I loved or cared about.. its not ok to do it to anyone
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    We don't have to respect the President of the United States.. we should however respect the office.. It's not ok to show video of him with toilet paper stuck to his shoe.. or his comb over flapping in the wind.. There really is no need to do that to anyone.. its not funny..it's not right.. its a form of bullying ..

It's not ok for anyone to share intimate details between 2 consenting adults.. if a man were to have sex with a female and spread it all over the internet and tv.. we'd be horrified and rightly so.. It's not ok either for a female even if they are a star to publicly shame a male.. mocking size and shape.. She had sex with someone that disgusted her by choice.. to discuss and mock that in public is sooo horribly wrong.. there is nothing that makes that acceptable..

Mental health.. We have supposedly come a long way with regards to mental illness. We're long past the times of locking people away and forgetting about them but lordie.. Kanye West is going through a horrible mental health crisis.. Instead of be supportive and giving him time out of the spot light.. He is being video'd and trashed online.. News programs are blasting his episodes for the world to see.. reporters, comedians , talk show hosts are mocking him and his behavior.. Where is our compassion.. our humanity.. we should be refusing to share that.. Doing the responsible , caring, right thing is not always easy but surely its possible. This is not ok.. I wouldn't want this done to anyone I loved or cared about.. its not ok to do it to anyone
    @MillieH wrt to everything you posted I do agree.
    However....Mr Trump is the biggest most obnoxious unrelenting bully on the Twittersphere and until he shuts his ignorant trap the " two wrongs don't make it right " attacks will continue.
    He has never once respected the Office of the Presidency he was so fortunate to have been elected to, so there is that.

Kanye has had many many tv anchors on CNN and daytime talk shows voice their concern for his mental health, asking why on earth isn't anyone close to him stopping to help him. BUT....they also comment and discuss the validity/purpose of the statements he made while in the Oval Office because that is news.

I know late night tv hosts do their jokes and stuff, that is their cross to bear. I do remember the Obamas having despicable memes and comments made about them, ( claiming Michelle was a man and depicting her as an ape ) so disrespecting the Presidency is nothing new.

It is all hurtful but past Presidential occupants were never as disrespectful as this one is. He will never change. The Office did not make him more Presidential it just magnified his worst qualities.

I am 3/4 the way through Stormy Daniels book, and she never asked for any of this.
    HE called HER a liar. She was not lying and the proof is there. Her life story is quite interesting, it is eye opening for anyone painting actresses as bimbos.
    Imho she only inserted a small part in one chapter of her book with intimate details of her encounter with Trump because she was just so fed up of his bullying tactics. Fight fire with fire.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Some excellent points as always When a person belittles or attacks another person, it shows who the attacker is, not the character of the person attacked. When we take on the behavior of someone like Trump , it feeds him and encourages more of the same. We can't change the behavior of others but we can change situations by how we respond to them. I highly doubt many believed that she was fibbing. I didn't.. I do find though discussing their intimate interactions and his penis size and shape with anyone is wrong.. To do it on talk shows and in a book puts her lower than Trump in my view and that I thought was impossible to do.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @MillieH wrt to everything you posted I do agree.
    However....Mr Trump is the biggest most obnoxious unrelenting bully on the Twittersphere and until he shuts his ignorant trap the " two wrongs don't make it right " attacks will continue.
    He has never once respected the Office of the Presidency he was so fortunate to have been elected to, so there is that.

Kanye has had many many tv anchors on CNN and daytime talk shows voice their concern for his mental health, asking why on earth isn't anyone close to him stopping to help him. BUT....they also comment and discuss the validity/purpose of the statements he made while in the Oval Office because that is news.

I know late night tv hosts do their jokes and stuff, that is their cross to bear. I do remember the Obamas having despicable memes and comments made about them, ( claiming Michelle was a man and depicting her as an ape ) so disrespecting the Presidency is nothing new.

It is all hurtful but past Presidential occupants were never as disrespectful as this one is. He will never change. The Office did not make him more Presidential it just magnified his worst qualities.

I am 3/4 the way through Stormy Daniels book, and she never asked for any of this.
    HE called HER a liar. She was not lying and the proof is there. Her life story is quite interesting, it is eye opening for anyone painting actresses as bimbos.
    Imho she only inserted a small part in one chapter of her book with intimate details of her encounter with Trump because she was just so fed up of his bullying tactics. Fight fire with fire.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Why do people ruin a good thing.I do marketing at Walmart demos, shelves etc. Saw someone return everything on checkout 51 a few times at various stores. Since I k ow management I guess walmart people are contacting checkout 51 to flag returns and they don't want to participate in it soon. So if people get their account suspended oh well. One person returned 50 worth of drugs and food that have to be destroyed. Why do people ruin a good thing..

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    Why do people ruin a good thing.I do marketing at Walmart demos, shelves etc. Saw someone return everything on checkout 51 a few times at various stores. Since I k ow management I guess walmart people are contacting checkout 51 to flag returns and they don't want to participate in it soon. So if people get their account suspended oh well. One person returned 50 worth of drugs and food that have to be destroyed. Why do people ruin a good thing..
    I totally agree with you @anastasia1009 .

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my dear daughter-in-law and I were in her car today -with both granddaughter's age 5 and 11 months -well my granddaughter didn't have lunch and we were on our way to doctor's ,so we stopped at mcdonalds and got her kiddie nugget meal so as my daughter moved over in the car closer to turn a left ,turned around to pass her the nugget meal a guy in a truck (who had plenty of room to turn right beside us (we were not blocking him) mind you) decides to yell thru his window "lady eat your food and drive on "something to that affect then he zooms out and turns right as we were hanging a left

wow wish my window was down as I may have yelled its for my granddaughter *******

Page 629 of 654 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 631 639 ... LastLast

Thread Information