User Tag List

Page 787 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 287 687 737 777 785 786 787 788 789 797 837 887 1287 1787 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 29298
Like Tree118404Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Funny how there are long bursts of time with nothing, then it's one thing after another.

Wash up, lunch, meds, exercises, repacking bags so I have what I need at hand. No more bedside tables because of infection control. However, since I can't get up, I try keep what I need often in a small bag on the table, the rest on the ledge by the window. Yes, glad I am by a window! My view is mostly brick, but I can see a bit of the city - and the sky! Sun is shining today, though they say it's quite cold. Yesterday was bitterly cold.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    Or even with a cat on the bed, drives me crazy! I'm always telling her don't leave!

I miss Vader kitty already!
    kool_105 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Great news, Natalka!
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

dq14, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yay, @Natalka ! There was magic in that cold supper!

I have had a shower this morning and taken Tootie out twice. Boy, that wind will cut right through you!

I have ordered a very nice floral arrangement for next Tuesday for sister-in-law.

I am struggling trying to print the forms that I have to send in to my insurance . They want an actual diagnosis and since it turned out not to be pneumonia, the fall back k is asthma and a cold or flu. I have had my asthma meds changed in the past few months so, knowing them, it will no doubt be considered an existing conditions and they won't cover it.

Pretty worn out at the moment but I want to change the bedsheets and include my duvet underneath for extra comfort.

May just pull off the sheets and get them in the wash in the mid-range price time.

See you later!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

That was probably two of the toughest steps you took @Natalka but this is just the beginning. I truly felt your pain as you accomplished that task. Wrt the room you were given with a view, that would be the silver lining. Hope you get plenty of sunny days to brighten up your stay.

I am BUSHED!! Did this to myself. No one forced me to make a double recipe of pasta dough before 8 a.m. Oh but it was fun when I got to use the pasta maker to make those lasagna noodles. Did a very simple meat sauce, layers of paper thin zucchini slices, grated up a mixture of real hard Parm and Mozz.
    The 4 bread loaf pans were all finished cooking before 3 p.m.
    I ate my serving of my Shepherd's pie and looked over longingly at those pans.....ha ha ha

If you don't have to go out DON'T !! I nearly turned into a Popsicle earlier this morning after physio.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi!
    What a great dr appt for me this morning! When he took my BP, he asked me if I've been dizzy lately...yes, absolutely! Bumping into walls, doorways, having dizzy spells if I picked something off the floor...well! Seems my systolic BP number, has dropped about 22 points from my last visit! Even my diastolic has dropped about that, too, but I forgot the number..so!!...he took me off one of my double-dose hbp pills!! Already! I've dropped 10 lbs since Jan 2nd, so I guess that was a major co contributor as well as getting real quality sleep! I just ignored my dizzy spells, putting it just down to losing weight, but he now says I'm too healthy! Lol! I'm to monitor my BP and drop the papers off to his office now and then until my appt in 6 weeks. So yay me!
    Sorry, I don't mean to gloat, but it's so reassuring to have him confirm that the decisions I've made recently are paying off.

It was -14 when we were out today, met our DD for lunch after our appt, then the local jewellry store and I couldn't talk myself into anything. Some of the prices seemed a tich inflated for the 29 cents on the dollar prices.

@walkonby , you're a strong woman! But results are awfully encouraging, right?

Watching the Leafs game, didn't have dinner because of a nice lunch...enjoy your evening, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 10th, 2019 at 07:31 PM.
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka , this one's for you

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thx, Jays, I can always use a dose of kitty!
    GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

danger_dan likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

danger_dan likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@kool_105 ^^ Carson? meh... that was o.k. but not nearly as clever as my " Doh! " exclamation after I made the pasta dough for lasagna noodles!

Leafs squeaked out that win! They blew the 3-0 lead they had gained in the first period JUST to get my heart rate up.....thanks a lot Leafs, but I already had a workout at physio this morning.

Hey @Lynn49 that is some great BP news and just imagine that 10 lbs you lost created that opportunity to ditch some of those meds! Woo hoo! Loving it.
    Is it going to be any warmer tomorrow? I haven't checked yet, like it matters....I have to go out early again... can't miss out on Blue Friday now can I??

Have a terrific evening everyone.
    kool_105, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @kool_105^^ Carson? meh... that was o.k. but not nearly as clever as my " Doh! " exclamation after I made the pasta dough for lasagna noodles!

Leafs squeaked out that win! They blew the 3-0 lead they had gained in the first period JUST to get my heart rate up.....thanks a lot Leafs, but I already had a workout at physio this morning.

Hey @Lynn49 that is some great BP news and just imagine that 10 lbs you lost created that opportunity to ditch some of those meds! Woo hoo! Loving it.
    Is it going to be any warmer tomorrow? I haven't checked yet, like it matters....I have to go out early again... can't miss out on Blue Friday now can I??

Have a terrific evening everyone.
    Thank you, @walkonby , it was very reaffirming that I was on the right track!
    And yes....very impressed with your "Doh!!"

What's Blue Friday?
    danger_dan likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - So happy that a variety of your health issues are improving!! You rock!

Pushed myself a little today. Not a lot of coughing, thank heavens.

Senior Helper coordinator is coming tomorrow with my new, prospective cleaning helper. Well, everything is in an uproar, but, that's what I need help with, so, good timing, I guess.

Going to bid you all a good night . Keep warm!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information