User Tag List

Page 909 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 911 919 959 1009 1409 1909 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Preeda (blue soft cone) and Suda sleeping on our DD's sneakers.
    Just an update....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Just checking in to say "hey!" My yard is taunting me. The snow is gone but the soil is far too cold to sink my hands into. Meanwhile, I have to train my dog all over again to stay out of the gravel road that runs in front of our farm. I keep pulling him away and such, but he keeps saying "but, but the cars are all coming to play with me!" Argh. I've gone through the same training for 10 years straight...and, sooner or later, sometime in the Spring, the message sinks in. Fortunately, we are on a very low-traffic road and half the county knows Ringo for the fool he is. I can't tell you how often we've been sitting at the kitchen table and heard a car slow down as it came to our driveway because everyone is used to him sitting at the end of it. Fool of a dog! Fool of an owner!
    @wendymac , if it's any consolation, raking too early when the soil is still cold, wet, can pull young grass roots out easily and do more damage than good. Also little beneficial critters like bees hide under leaves, so you don't want to kick them out of their nests or expose their hiding spaces, putting them in danger. So relax!
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - such sweeties! (Especially when Preeda is sleeping! )

Took the Toots out for a nice walk. Saw a group of 3 Canada Geese that cooperatively waddled out of our way as we approached. Where's the 4th one?

Well, we just about tripped over her as we came around the building but she was not moving. She has found a nice little sheltered spot and she must be sitting on some eggs. There was a "raided" goose egg on the path yesterday. Someone got into a nest!

Feeling somewhat better about financial issues after talking with my financial analyst today -especially after the disappointing news that we got about regulations on RDSPs for my BrotherR. He seems to have missed every important deadline along the way which could have benefited him.

It's one of my favourite TV watching nights.

Looking forward to late supper tonight. I'm starving.

Well, I have a little "figuring " to do before I take on the Social Security Dept. again tomorrow.

Have a pleasant evening!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Double-post...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Apr 10th, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

A quick hi, will catch up tomorrow.
    I have been without my tablet, it had an owie and my son just got it back to me, in working order.
    Wowsers, did I ever miss it!

It's almost 11, waiting for my guts to calm down (darned new meds and side effects!) before I settle in to sleep.

I shall be back in the morn, sweet dreams to you all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays congrats on scoring that free turkey you were in the right place at the right time. I can tell you from now Free always taste great enjoy

Today is another day with just routine. It’s another cold day here. So dress warm everyone who neeeds to wait outside too long.
    My fur baby is bugging me so I will finish my tea and go give him a walk .Have a great day all

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hiya gals....I'll be out the door early as well, cannot let that great 4 day Metro redemption offer go by, they can be combined with the Mega Mile coupons too! whoopee! I feel badly that I have not watched a Blue Jays game....I heard they beat Boston though. A person can only binge watch so many episodes of an old show ( Deadwood ) while focusing on her cross stitch at the same time which resulted in the need to rest my peepers.

Have a great day all! @GoJays your posts did the trick once again for me!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays, @flemeth, and @walkonby, good morning Ladies.
    @Natalka, we miss it too when you don't have something to check-in with!
    @Lynn49, Preeda and Suda are so cute!
    @avoncallingu, maybe that was mother goose's security detail you passed before encountering her...they were doing a perimeter sweep

It's a cooler one out there today...with some white stuff set to comedown in the afternoon out our way. BAH!
    The Buds in Bean town tonight...time for redemption!

Have a wonderful day folks!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Where are we?
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Where are we?
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 01:19 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm BAAACK! Great outing today, and dan and flemeth you were correct! ( a bit chillier out there and it TRIED to snow!.... the nerve ! )
    Anyhow, I scored some nice AM at Metro, ( OOP was $29.85 and I earned 156 Air Miles ) the gang will enjoy these Fresh2Go Pizzas once again, so weird though THIS time they had them on sale, which kind of messed up my plan a little to reach the $25.00 threshold, but a little tweaking with my items and all went well.

Then at WM I see the only dry cereal DH eats. ( plain Cheerios ) 350 gm size for $2.97 and each box has a Pin Code inside to get
    a free shirt and a pkg. of seeds. Just one pin code needed? Sure I'll bite!

https://www.cheerios.ca/bringbackthebees/

As I am leaving WM I see the receipt shows I was charged $3.98 a box, so off to the CS desk for a SCOP ( on one of them )
    it was corrected and OOP was now $8.91 for 4 boxes and the free shirts and seeds are already on their way!!

Now I heard on the radio while in transit that today is National Pet Day or something? @Lynn49 I so loved the pics you posted of Suda and Preeda....they have such a regal look about them.
    In honour of Hamlet ( who recently went through his 3 teeth extraction ordeal ) I will post a collage of the kind of antics he puts me through every day.

Those who have cats and love their uppity, totally entitled and full of themselves attitude....enjoy!

He communicates with me telepathically with a snide look that says " pay no attention to me WAAAY over here, I am just looking at the fish " Next time I see he has inched closer sitting inside the shelf pretending NOT to be getting closer to me at the desk, later still he shows up to my left sprawled out on the desk, head hanging down and drooling and then finally he stretches up and walks right under the monitor to get some sleep! ha ha

The shot of Rufus with his tongue hanging out is just how our wee poochie sleeps now, sometimes the eyes are open part way, so he gives off a very zombie vibe!

oops, I'm trying to fix the picture. I'll post it again hopefully.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Apr 11th, 2019 at 05:16 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, Happy Thursday!

Back in action, so much to catch up with in many areas.

I have been doing well in physio, walking better and longer, and working on stairs.

@walkonby - sorry to hear of the loss of a family member.

I had a shower right after physio, then lunch, and I am basically holding my head up. Two nights with crap sleeps.

Have a great day, everyone!

Thread Information