User Tag List

Page 926 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 426 826 876 916 924 925 926 927 928 936 976 1026 1426 1926 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,890 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    I guess everyone is busy or sleeping in
    Will be normal routine for me
    Have a great Monday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning @flemeth ...I was beginning to think that I had come into work WAY TOO EARLY (as if I'm not in early enough.. @GoJays ...) and everyone was still asleep at home!

Where is the bluebird anywho?

Ok, back later...must watch last night's GoT!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Busy Sunday for me yesterday. Went with my aunt because I wanted to check the 50% off sale at value village. It was the pre sale Sunday. The sale actually starts Monday . I found a lot of good items including shoes and my aunt said she was paying. Then we went to Canadian tire and she bought me an induction cooktop for my room and a pot that works with it. Then to the mall where she bought me 2 pairs of shoes and then offered to buy me lunch. So I got the beyond burger at a&w. After that we went to no frills where she got me a few groceries and then I came back home. She said my cousin was paying for half of the shoes. Overall was a very good day and I definitely realize I have good people in my life. ❤️
    @cabmonk you are correct you have great people in your life. I am positive you are also consider a great person in your Aunts and cousin life. Even though you may not have material things to give I am sure the love and caring you show is worth more.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hello early birdies! Yes I was also up before 6 a.m. again but puttering about tending to " stuff ".
    DS, DH and I went to see Avengers Endgame last night ( DD had gone with her g'f's to an earlier viewing ) and imho, it was EVERYTHING they bragged about and more! Well worth the wait. I should not hype it too much but lets just say I could not believe I was in that seat for 3 hours!
    Long movies that can keep you glued to every scene is a winner!

It's back to the Monday grind for me.....and as a retiree I mean I may try a new coffee bean to grind....bwahahaha!!! o.k. that was mean to you hard working people, I'll think about what i said as i sip my java.

have a fab day all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@flemeth I definitely try with my limited resources to do what I can. My aunt wasn’t hungry for lunch when she asked if I wanted lunch. I offered her some of my onion rings lol. 😉 actually if I see someone needs help help I usually do what I can. Or if they say hey can you help me with this I pretty much always say yes. 🙂
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Monday!

Day is starting sunny, at zero, should go up a few degrees.

Just finished taking all my meds, so many that I pace them out over a half hour or so. I will do the topical meds after I wash up.

Husband bbqed for supper, gosh it's just so good to have real food. I wanted mashed potatoes that were real, and peas which weren't little rocks!

A bit of puttering today, aside from my measured indoor walking and exercises.
    Nothing interesting.

Hope your day brings you Joy!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends! I have come to the end of the month and still have several meal credits to use. I have invited my brotherB and nephew to come to supper tonight. They are also going to help me switch around a couple of things in my bedroom. I have spent time unpacking and moving some boxes so that the bedside table can be moved out onto another wall and my dresser repositioned. Now I am pooped.

I have a meditation meeting this evening which always helps me to relax.

I notice that it has started to rain out. It has been rather overcast today. A bit windy but not bad.

I have been searching out pictures of my BrotherB and his wife to share at their birthday party this Saturday. Funny how there are mega pictures of them with their first son and not so many with the second. They say that's a trend.

@Natalka - I suppose that you'll go through many stages as you move towards wellness and re-adjusting to being home. I just wish that didn't include pain for you.

There is an update on 22Hicks' fellow. He underwent some more surgery and is now having a new pacemaker put in, today, I believe. It has been 5 weeks since he had to go to the hospital, with scares and hopes, and joys and scares again. What a journey they have been on!

I called Bell today and got them to send me a new postal unit to return the equipment I have which they will just probably turf into the garbage anyway.

Well, I wish you a continuing pleasant day ant will catch up later.

BFN!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Mon, Apr 29th, 2019 at 03:47 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning @flemeth...I was beginning to think that I had come into work WAY TOO EARLY (as if I'm not in early enough.. @GoJays...) and everyone was still asleep at home!

Where is the bluebird anywho?

Ok, back later...must watch last night's GoT!
    We were in Cooperstown this weekend. Just decided to go away for a couple of days and forget about life. Got back this afternoon. It took us all of 30 seconds to get through the border.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning @flemeth and @GoJays .

Hope you had an enjoyable time in Cooperstown! you went to the Baseball HoF I'm assuming...of course you did...what kind of question is that Dan!?
    DANGER

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Pretending i didn't see the snowflakes in the forecast for tomorrow

Thread Information