User Tag List

Page 1025 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 25 525 925 975 1015 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1035 1075 1125 1525 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,375 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@Lynn49 ,
    Copper has his own kiddie pool, which he absolutely love!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @Lynn49,
    Copper has his own kiddie pool, which he absolutely love!
    Lol...of course he has!!! Beautifully spoiled little muffin!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone has a good day today. I’m off in 20 mins for my spin class then ddp yoga and weights. Today I can use the CrossFit room for my yoga and weights. Yesterday I couldn’t because they were using it to train members of our local minor league hockey team. Nothing scheduled in there until 5.30pm tonight.

@walkonby hope your walk went well today. Keep at it a little bit at a time. Definitely don’t view it as a chore or something you have to do. Take your time and enjoy the nice weather.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon!!! I hope everyone have an awesome day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby hope your walk went well today. Keep at it a little bit at a time. Definitely don’t view it as a chore or something you have to do. Take your time and enjoy the nice weather.
    @cabmonk I wish I could say it went well this a.m. but sadly more of the same even with the darn knee brace strapped on!
    It wouldn't make any difference how slow I went as the pain started up within a block or two from leaving my home.
    We did the same as yesterday, a short 15 min. and I could not wait to sit down when I got back.

DH must think I am trying to avoid being seen on the street with him or something....lol.
    I have made an appt. this morning with my GP to get a referral to an Orthopedic surgeon, I mean it has only been 25 yrs or so since I was last seen and assessed by one.

At that time the fix was a simple arthroscopic scrape out of both knees and then get fitted for these brace thingys.
    Plenty has changed since then, I mean other than gravity and wrinkles doing its thing to my body.
    Who knew that they cannot repeat the arthroscopic procedure, I had clung to the hope that I'd just go in for a tune up ya know?

It is very strange because I do a rather intense physio w/o 3 x a week, all with no knee pain?
    but if I try to walk in any Mall, those floors see my knee aching within the first 10 minutes of walking from store to store, but
    I never thought the pavement here would create that same issue for me.
    As I said I feel just awful for my DH, here he had taken that first step ( no pun intended ) to join me in some daily physical fitness and I ruin it all!

That walker I bought at The Thrift Store for $12.00 is looking pretty attractive right now....lol. I should take that contraption out of the garage and take it for a spin to see if having support while walking relieves the pressure on my knee?
    I wonder if DH would feel odd walking alongside of me using that?

It is worth a shot I guess. Come to think of it I always use a shopping cart in every store I shop in even if I am just buying a pack of batteries! Now I understand why I have not gotten this pain attack when I am out doing errands.

I'm super envious ( but thrilled for you both! ) @avoncallingu and @Lynn49 wrt the meet up tonight! Jenny and Tootie will certainly get their sniff on! bwahahaha!! have the best time gals. @danger_dan that one dog with the big grin in the pool stole my heart!

Oh one more thing. I've been waiting for Lowes to drop the prices of their seasonal cushions. I really wanted some full length cushions on my 3 seater swing out back , plus the fabric awning was not replaced this year, as I can never find the right one.
    Anyhow I scored! Well not huge but down from $69.00 ea to $37.00 for the long cushions.
    I bought 3 navy and white thick stripes, they secured onto the seat easily with the nice long attached fabric strings.

Then for the awning I bought 2 of these outdoor " mats ", also in navy/white stripes, marked down to $15 ea.
    oh and once you hit $100.00 you get another 10% off the bill...meh, that helps I guess.
    These are a plastic material, ( so waterproof ) and I attached them with small zip ties to the metal rod structure above the swing. You would think this was a set made for the swing!
    I'll try to snap a pic at some point, me and cameras and transferring to the computer....not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

oh dear my time is up! DD beckons! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lovely day here. Hope all are superb!!

Cath I hope you are feeling better than a while ago.

Enjoy the evening all.

Cheerio!!!!!
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

So sorry @walkonby that you still had the same issues. Really do hope everything gets a bit better for you. It’s nice to be able to enjoy even a bit of a walk and not be in pain. Hope you have a good evening .

Today I did my spin class, treadmill, ddp yoga workout and weights. Now I’m not going to the gym until the sweat rx class on Monday . I have a 5k race on sat morning unless it gets cancelled because there is a thunderstorm forecast.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @cabmonk I wish I could say it went well this a.m. but sadly more of the same even with the darn knee brace strapped on!
    It wouldn't make any difference how slow I went as the pain started up within a block or two from leaving my home.
    We did the same as yesterday, a short 15 min. and I could not wait to sit down when I got back.

DH must think I am trying to avoid being seen on the street with him or something....lol.
    I have made an appt. this morning with my GP to get a referral to an Orthopedic surgeon, I mean it has only been 25 yrs or so since I was last seen and assessed by one.

At that time the fix was a simple arthroscopic scrape out of both knees and then get fitted for these brace thingys.
    Plenty has changed since then, I mean other than gravity and wrinkles doing its thing to my body.
    Who knew that they cannot repeat the arthroscopic procedure, I had clung to the hope that I'd just go in for a tune up ya know?

It is very strange because I do a rather intense physio w/o 3 x a week, all with no knee pain?
    but if I try to walk in any Mall, those floors see my knee aching within the first 10 minutes of walking from store to store, but
    I never thought the pavement here would create that same issue for me.
    As I said I feel just awful for my DH, here he had taken that first step ( no pun intended ) to join me in some daily physical fitness and I ruin it all!

That walker I bought at The Thrift Store for $12.00 is looking pretty attractive right now....lol. I should take that contraption out of the garage and take it for a spin to see if having support while walking relieves the pressure on my knee?
    I wonder if DH would feel odd walking alongside of me using that?

It is worth a shot I guess. Come to think of it I always use a shopping cart in every store I shop in even if I am just buying a pack of batteries! Now I understand why I have not gotten this pain attack when I am out doing errands.

I'm super envious ( but thrilled for you both! ) @avoncallingu and @Lynn49 wrt the meet up tonight! Jenny and Tootie will certainly get their sniff on! bwahahaha!! have the best time gals. @danger_dan that one dog with the big grin in the pool stole my heart!

Oh one more thing. I've been waiting for Lowes to drop the prices of their seasonal cushions. I really wanted some full length cushions on my 3 seater swing out back , plus the fabric awning was not replaced this year, as I can never find the right one.
    Anyhow I scored! Well not huge but down from $69.00 ea to $37.00 for the long cushions.
    I bought 3 navy and white thick stripes, they secured onto the seat easily with the nice long attached fabric strings.

Then for the awning I bought 2 of these outdoor " mats ", also in navy/white stripes, marked down to $15 ea.
    oh and once you hit $100.00 you get another 10% off the bill...meh, that helps I guess.
    These are a plastic material, ( so waterproof ) and I attached them with small zip ties to the metal rod structure above the swing. You would think this was a set made for the swing!
    I'll try to snap a pic at some point, me and cameras and transferring to the computer....not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
    turns out I'm not the dullest knife either!! ha ha Enjoy the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m slowly getting there lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Damn sideways pics lol.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score