User Tag List

Page 1085 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 85 585 985 1035 1075 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1095 1135 1185 1585 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  7BCAD5B1-7D87-46FF-8943-8FCA60524688.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  22.3 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @Lynn49 , guess where I am right now..... Green Bay! We took the stadium tour and are staying the night... not at the stadium. Off to Milwaukee tomorrow morning

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Wow, how fantastic!! Did you enjoy the tour? Bet they didn't let you on the field either, huh? Like we're going to grab a handful of turf grass. seriously.

Have a safe trip, my Friend!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Terrific Thursday was had ... now looking forward to a FAB FRIDAY!!! Cheerio and Pip Pip ALL! Mwahahahha
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow, GoJays! Sounds great! How is the weather out there?
    I came home with a stupid sore throat and ears. I have slathered on Vicks Vaporub and have been drinking hot water with lime and honey. Also gargling with saltwater. Hoping to sweat this out!!

I went to choir practice but had to quit and come home. Had a fever and didn't want to spread anything. The woman behind me kept sneezing on me. Couldn't think godly thoughts so I came home- picked up some ginger ale, chips (for the salt) , digestive biscuits- my comfort food- and non-dairy ice cream to soothe my throat. I hope a good sleep in my own bed -with my doggie nearby will make me feel better tomorrow.

Hope your Friday will be spectacular!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Wow, GoJays! Sounds great! How is the weather out there?
    I came home with a stupid sore throat and ears. I have slathered on Vicks Vaporub and have been drinking hot water with lime and honey. Also gargling with saltwater. Hoping to sweat this out!!

I went to choir practice but had to quit and come home. Had a fever and didn't want to spread anything. The woman behind me kept sneezing on me. Couldn't think godly thoughts so I came home- picked up some ginger ale, chips (for the salt) , digestive biscuits- my comfort food- and non-dairy ice cream to soothe my throat. I hope a good sleep in my own bed -with my doggie nearby will make me feel better tomorrow.

Hope your Friday will be spectacular!
    @avoncallingu , time to stay home and snuggle with Tootie for a couple days, you're likely just run-down. Hope you shake that sore throat quick quick!! {{{Hugs}}}
    cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Foggy Friday here. Enjoy!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, I guess @GoJays is off having fun in Milwaukee...maybe she'll check in later?

Morning gang.
    Took a mental health day yesterday...stayed completely off the grid. Went for a trail walk with Cooper, did a bit of fishing (skunked...boo-urns), spent a good deal of time mowing all the grass, and had a beautiful BBQ'd dinner (everything was cooked on the BBQ.

Thankful the weekend is here though.
    Have a wonderful day and weekend folks.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all @GoJays have fun on your trip
    Nice and cool out right now
    Today is very busy day here I have 2 DR appointment and then I will try to do some errands after.
    Have a great Friday everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 ... we were warned to only glance in the general direction of the turf... I did manage to sneak a couple of pictures though
    @avoncallingu ... It is foggy like you wouldn't believe right now. I can barely see across the street from the hotel. Feel better soon!
    @danger_dan ... when you said you got skunked, I thought you meant for real Getting skunked in fishing is much better than what I imagined!

I'll pop in when I can, will make up for my lack of memes next week when we are back. Tapatalk is great for simple things but not much else. Going on a beer tour later today, should be good. Did it last summer, i already know what to expect. See y'all soon

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks @flemeth , have a great weekend

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woo hoo! sounds like you are having so much fun @GoJays !! We will just have to make do without your "pick me up " daily memes until you return.
    @avoncallingu oh drat to catching anything! Wise choice to head back home and get the healing benefits from rest.
    @Lynn49 are ya getting VERY excited about your upcoming trip?! I can only imagine.

I was uber productive yesterday...so far I have now emptied, thawed and removed the ice buildup ( and there was so much! ) from 2 real freezers and now the tiny baby fridge freezer in the top is thawing. So much new space now in the freezers!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yay, end of the week!

Could not sleep last night, just from around five until 6:30. I sure as heck hope I can sleep during the day, but I am already really nauseated.
    The Dr had been here earlier in the week, can't figure out why this is going on with me. The only thing bloodwork showed was low blood sugar.

Every day and evening are just awful for me, and now the night - at least I was still sleeping before so I hope that gets back on track. And because I am barely eating, I am very weak. This morning, my eyes are very sore from all the crying I did yesterday.

Hope you all have a Fab Friday!

Name:  facebook_1562858519399.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  43.4 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Fri, Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Jeepers, @Natalka , how awful for you. Surely more tests are in the works? Is it pain preventing you from sleeping? There just has to be something that can help. When will your dr be back to see you?
    I hope you can get some sleep today.

@walkonby , omgoodness, SO excited! I mean, just being with my Daughter would be enough, but being together in NY?! Priceless!
    However. I somehow blew my back out 2 days ago, and am living with big pain, using my Walker and cane at home, and if course, Robax Platinum. I'm going to have to visit our dr's clinic to get a 'script for taking muscle relaxants across the border since they're not an over the counter med there.

AND, we're planning a family trip to Disneyworld in the spring. Since it's our 50th anniversary, Dh suggested a cruise, trip east, but really....I'd much rather be with everyone at Disneyworld. The Caribbean doesn't call me, so I'd just end up sitting on the ship, going on shore to.....what? So while our GS still wants to travel with parents, lol...we'll go together.

@GoJays , lol...."glancing in the general direction" of the field?! Hahaha! Yes, I remember that feeling!
    Safe travels, Jay's!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! Phone call at 4:30 this am. BrotherR fell in his bathroom, smacked his head on the floor and finally received 4 stitches in his head. Just got home. I HAVE to get some sleep! BrotherR is staying at BrotherB's house for the weekend. What a schmozzle ! He just can't walk without either his hip giving out or his leg going to sleep.

I have to get in bed.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@avoncallingu sorry so much stuff going on.

For me I did ddp yoga and volunteered at the liberal office. Tomorrow is another 5k and more volunteering delivering signs. I don’t have a drivers license so I’m going with someone else. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Thread Information