User Tag List

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree2411Likes

Thread: August 2022 Frugal Chatter: All about gardening and saving month!!!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Dog Groomers- That is the side hustle! They basically can charge anything and you will pay
    But I was happy to pay instead of doing it myself. Poor pup during the pandemic getting “mom's home haircut “
    Name:  43E703D8-1724-453A-9191-6D1CFF06342E.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  114.6 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    But I was happy to pay instead of doing it myself. Poor pup during the pandemic getting “mom's home haircut “
    Name:  43E703D8-1724-453A-9191-6D1CFF06342E.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  114.6 KB
    Exactly! I can't do it like they do. That's why I pay.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF! Wet morning to start but hopefully it clears up for the weekend.

I finally did laundry yesterday. Hung up the 1st load to dry. Will put it away when I get home tonight.
    Towels need to go in the dryer tonight.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I was able to save a few hundred this month for that rainy day .
    I returned my new balance sandals to the bay this morning too small and i just wanted to exchange but no size 10's left .

I went into a new british shop spent $26 oh well was so nice having a flakey bar,plus various other goodies and a lovely meat pie for whenever.

My daughter is 40 on saturday ,i bought a nice bottle of rose' for us.She will be coming in around 8 or nine sat and spending 2 days with us, her and sebastian .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Wednesday was a 2hr drive to and from my school division meeting. Yesterday I worked at the school and had tech problems in my classroom. Today is our full day of school and staff meetings. This morning we did a staff Amazing Race around the town. My team won. We each got a $10gc to a local coffee shop. I’m driving home after work today, but I’ll still have to work in my home office this weekend. I was trying to avoid that, but that’s not how the week went.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Busy day.
    Filled up diesel for 209.9 and that’s with my BCAA discount.

Today is filled with laundry, cleaning and prepping for a weekend outside bbq with my very small family. It’s the second time since 2020 we’re getting together. Also need to fit in a workout.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Busy day.
    Filled up diesel for 209.9 and that’s with my BCAA discount.

Today is filled with laundry, cleaning and prepping for a weekend outside bbq with my very small family. It’s the second time since 2020 we’re getting together. Also need to fit in a workout.
    @harbie ouch to the price of diesel!
    Here is a life hack or a suggestion that GoJays posted this morning in the Chat Room.
    Could make that pesky laundry task of yours a bit easier? lol

Name:  laundry tip.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  69.6 KB

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@harbie I love the photo! The "do not feed" bandanna in front of desserts is funny.
    Giseledta, harbie, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

what a week... this summer has been... emotional. and a bit craz.
    but it is what it is.

next week hopefully will be better. i ended up doing most of my grocery shoppping on thursday. saturday will be a bit ... busy... i use that work alot. i will need to run in and get berries and spinach. i forgot spinach.

hubby mowed the front yard.. ours was looking rough. my neighbours tend to mow during the day, and that often is not a option in my house so we tend to be the last done
    and my town is ... gossipy... if you dont mow... i will garentee i will hear about it...

found a way to hang 2 loads of laundry for when i get being.. ususally i can stay on top ... but soemtimes 2 loads need to be done.

and i found a cheaper probiotic for my dogs. and its working well. so that is wonderful

spent a bit of time and sorted the tupperwear cupboard. it looks so much better now.
    my next goal... project is the upstairs pantry... it needs sorting and thining down.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Tgif!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@barbis9 if only he knew what it said
    @walkonby I love that idea! Pure genius

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

My daughter is 40 today ,she will get here tonight after 7.00 p.m with sebastian as she is taking him to niagara falls today as he has never been .I called her and told her to enjoy their day .

We will celebrate on sunday with burgers maybe ,fresh corn ,salads and i will fill the small pool for the grandkids to enjoy.
    Giseledta, harbie, Purdee and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

busy day. very busy day. but i expected it. i took some melitolin last night. remembered why i dont take it. fussy brain all day long.

helped my mom out for several hours. spent a bit of time with my oldest.

making natchos and salad for supper. will clean the kitchen at the same time. going to work on my crochet a bit tonight. hopefully make progress on a project. i have 3 projects going.. 2 i want done in 2 weeks... then work on the big one. .. i have some small pumpkins i want to make forthe dc.

not sure what tomorrow will bring. but it will be what i t is.
    harbie, JadeAngel, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Thank you for your concern and shocker of shockers. I was on vacation, I just returned this morning after spending 11 day in Hawaii with my family. My Dad and Step Mom decided a family vacation was needed after surviving these last few years of pandemic living and all of us stepping up to keep things running smoothly.

I did not mention anything as honestly, I thought it was not going to happen. Originally, I was not going as I was 100% convinced I would get Covid, plus with Mom's health issues I was not comfortable leaving her. But after some coaxing from my family and one of Mom's friends offering to help her (although that did not happens, not going there). I did agree to go.

But even leading up to going, I 100% felt like this is not going to happen, my whole family was exposed with the first work exposure and 3 members got Covid. Then Bro and I had the second work exposure but both stayed negative. Then you read about all of the horror travel stories and there were 8 of us travelling on various flights. I just had this feeling something was going to happen but it did not. We did encounter a few minor delays on flights but for the most part everything was smooth sailing.

I did not post on here as I tried to limit myself to an hour a day on my laptop. I would go on each morning sort my emails into what can I files, what do I need to deal with now and what can wait until I get home. Honestly, only a few things needed to be dealt with well I was away but just filing my emails made me feel better, I joke not I average over 200 emails/day so leaving those would have given me anxiety.

It was a great vacation, mostly just relaxed, but I will admit by Thursday I was ready to head home and get back to my normal routine and day to day life.

Of course I will be jumping back in head first, I have on staff member in training, a new staff member starting Monday plus we lost a production manager, their last day was the Friday before we left. So our Production manager I normally work with (he has been short staffed for 5 months) is now running both plants, luckily they are 45 minutes apart but this means there may be days I need to run his production plant since I am his backup. It is funny, I have covered him countless times but everytime I do I get nervous, I can do it, I can run production but my specialty is Customer Service/Admin so although I can do it, we have no issues, I feel like a fish out of water.

Waiting to hear back from my Dad, my car is doing something weird so think it needs to go in. Hoping they can take it sooner rather than later.

I am done, our second flight home was the red eye and I did not sleep at all. I took a little nap earlier 30 to 45 minutes but yeah, I have been up for over 24 hours.

Happy Saturday
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Wow so glad you got to go on a vacation sassy ,much needed right?

My dear older brother who passed away in march ,his wife and him went to hawaii twice in his lifetime they loved it so very much .

Just waiting on my daughter to come in from niagara falls .She asked if she could stay sunday night as sebastian is not in camp this week ,so she could work from our house we will maybe take him over to our sons and then he can spend the day there with the girls .

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information