User Tag List

Page 1843 of 1953 FirstFirst ... 843 1343 1743 1793 1833 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1853 1893 1943 ... LastLast
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 29295
Like Tree118399Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yikes! who shook up all your beds so early this morning? I only just wiped away the sleep from my eyes about 45 minutes ago.
    A busy day ( in the dreaded outside world ) for me today. Cannot avoid or postpone getting fuel, top up groceries and pet supplies.
    My plans to price match at just one store ( NF ) never changes but the waiting game for my bundle of flyers has just begun.
    If I can get them before noon that would be a miracle! Btw, it's raining out, like heavy-ish, " I might need an umbrella " kind of rain.
    It's Thirsty Thursday apparently so later tonight a glass of something could be worked in....what pairs with homemade lasagna?
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Omgosh, @GoJays, I read that “I’m not coming” to my Hubby and we both had such a chuckle! It’s so me! Lol!

We’re watching a story on CTV about gals who used a dating website and found out they’re all dating and being …..ohhh…there are a couple words here that are so appropriate!, but I’ll use ‘taken-in’ by him, but seriously!! Who just gives some guy 60k to ‘ invest’!?!? Reminds me of: a fool and their money are easily parted. Good grief.

It was such a nice, melty couple of days, but freezing rain later? I bet it’s another snow day for schools! 😒

Enjoy your day, everyone…@walkonby, I hope you get out before it hits that 401 corridor today.
    Skippy, harbie, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day fellow thread dwellers! Don't know where all the time has gone as it's been awhile since I posted.I thought at least reading posts keeps me up to date but
    now not so sure! Case in point @walkonby posts her deep clean experience in two threads(which I often do too!).I'm reading one thread then the other and I say to myself how can it be that two different people have the same experience at the same time? That's incredible I'll have to point it out! Of course I go back to the other thread and discover that it's the same person!(duh me!) welcome to my day! @Lynn49 I'm sorry to here about your glasses and you're dog.Hopefully it will all be resolved sooner than later!
    I'm starting to think that perhaps colder weather is better than damper weather as far as my body goes because arthritis kicks in when it's "wet/damp/or
    melting out" and that's a whole new pain than my "usual".Can anyone out there relate?
    I'm still managing to get my walk in and would encourage everyone to do so even if it's only a few minutes.Every bit helps my friends!
    Whatever you're up to today count your blessings cuz they're still out there!
    Last edited by Skippy; Thu, Feb 9th, 2023 at 11:24 AM.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ha @Skippy I relished that back and forth you did, great detective work to discover both posts were from ME! Sometimes I tell a story 2 times ( in different threads ) in case
    members from one faction don't cross over to the other realm. All in good fun. The rain today!! An umbrella was of no use, I got drenched just walking from vehicle to store front
    at the 3 stores I went to separately.
    It was a BONUS redemption day for me! I don't mean anything SDM related, just that I cashed in 50,000 pts at NF, 570 AM at Metro and 5,000 Scene points
    at Freshco. That's a total of $160.00 in free groceries!
    Nap time is right around the corner!!
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good day fellow thread dwellers! Don't know where all the time has gone as it's been awhile since I posted.I thought at least reading posts keeps me up to date but
    now not so sure! Case in point @walkonby posts her deep clean experience in two threads(which I often do too!).I'm reading one thread then the other and I say to myself how can it be that two different people have the same experience at the same time? That's incredible I'll have to point it out! Of course I go back to the other thread and discover that it's the same person!(duh me!) welcome to my day! @Lynn49 I'm sorry to here about your glasses and you're dog.Hopefully it will all be resolved sooner than later!
    I'm starting to think that perhaps colder weather is better than damper weather as far as my body goes because arthritis kicks in when it's "wet/damp/or
    melting out" and that's a whole new pain than my "usual".Can anyone out there relate?
    I'm still managing to get my walk in and would encourage everyone to do so even if it's only a few minutes.Every bit helps my friends!
    Whatever you're up to today count your blessings cuz they're still out there!
    Thank you, @Skippy , I hope so, too....I really need those new glasses, and wrt Jenny...we wait, cuddle, and watch..

As for arthritis, yes, I'm a member of that club, plus Fibro, which also contributes to the pain, tiredness (read: complete exhaustion) after even doing minor things, but like you, I also persevere, do what I can when I can, and phhhht to the rest, they can wait!!
    I'm happy that we keep a very simply decorated home, no chachki to clean or dust around, no frou-frou stuff, clean surfaces, so it's all so easily dealt with. It also has to be because of my asthma...it's not sterile here, lol...but it is rather minimalist even before that became THE thing to be! Hahaha!!!

Take good care of yourself, Skipper!!!
    Skippy, harbie, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

https://www.tiktok.com/@zoethehuskyd...51939012447530

I watched at least 10 clips from this Husky ( Zoe ) and he simply melted my heart and earned a tribute post on here!

Can I squeeze in another?

https://www.tiktok.com/@zoethehuskyd...13174517861675
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Feb 10th, 2023 at 12:02 PM.
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Thread Information