User Tag List

Page 1190 of 2551 FirstFirst ... 190 690 1090 1140 1180 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1200 1240 1290 1690 2190 ... LastLast
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 38251
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Ribs slow baking in the oven now - just used bottled Kraft garlic sauce (but wow is it ever vinegary, I added some brown sugar, will see what else I have to add later); will make some sort of potato dish to bake later, and will make some sort of salad from the meager stash of fresh veggies we have left.

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

really unhealthy grilled cheese with French fries hehe

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I don't know what I am having for supper yet. Dh won't be back until early morning. LO hasn't been eating very much the last few days. He is teething and not very happy today. Neither of us got much sleep last night. He is currently taking another nap on the living room floor with a blanket. He's happy and safe there, so I'm not going to move him. I had a nap with him this morning, but I am thinking about taking another nap with him now. I don't know what tonight will hold....

I already had a big salad this afternoon with a glass of milk, but that was "lunch" and I am hungry.
    ROMEO, Crochetlady and SassyAshley like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

matzo soup with a slice of toast and cream cheese.
    Natalka, ROMEO and Crochetlady like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Has anyone ever pre-baked their own chicken breasts and then froze them for later use? How did you do it? Would you do it again?
    ROMEO and Crochetlady like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have, Angela - but just skin-on, bone-in ones. I did them in a roaster with a bit of water, seasoned them, did them at 350 for about an hour, til the skin was crisped up. Saved the juices and froze for use another time. Froze the breasts whole, then cut up when I thawed and used them.
    I had previously tried cutting slices, then freezing them, but found they dried out somewhat.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

fired up the BBQ around 5:30 and put 10 whole bell peppers on the grill to blacken, then wrapped them in foil to sweat. Removed all the skin and seeds once they cooled. Did 6 heads of garlic in a foil pouch on their too. Roasted the tray of tomatoes in the oven instead of risking having it slide off the BBQ rack. Prepared all the cauliflower I had, sliced and roasted 2 heads, boiled and mashed the other 3. From now on cauliflower is something I will NOT buy unless it is being used that day or the next. Goes spotty quickly!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pasta with sauce bolognaise , beetroot salad with prunes and vegetable salad.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    fired up the BBQ around 5:30 and put 10 whole bell peppers on the grill to blacken, then wrapped them in foil to sweat. Removed all the skin and seeds once they cooled. Did 6 heads of garlic in a foil pouch on their too. Roasted the tray of tomatoes in the oven instead of risking having it slide off the BBQ rack. Prepared all the cauliflower I had, sliced and roasted 2 heads, boiled and mashed the other 3. From now on cauliflower is something I will NOT buy unless it is being used that day or the next. Goes spotty quickly!
    What did you do with all the peppers? I like doing that too. For the grill I have a grilling wok, helps prevent foods from escaping.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    What did you do with all the peppers? I like doing that too. For the grill I have a grilling wok, helps prevent foods from escaping.
    We eat them as is, kind of as a side veg. along with the whole roasted tomatoes. ( must admit red peppers are my fav. but this time I had lots of the green ones to use up ) I add them as a pizza topping or slice them into thin strips and add to a cold pasta salad, even put them into big kaiser bun sandwiches for DS ( instead of a pickle ). The damage rack had about 10-12 large green peppers in a bag for 2 bucks, I could not walk away from that, and they were still so firm? lol)
    Hmmmm, you reminded me I have a camping wok that I should try using on the BBQ.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Our son is coming for supper tonight, so I'm roasting two big chickens (one for later in the week), we'll have stuffing, smashed potatoes, gravy, mixed veggies, and salad.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

fettuccini alfredo with lots of chopped mushrooms and NFLD shrimp

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tonight my plan was to bbq homemade burgers from the freezer with oven fries and salad. Cooking extra to send for lunch with my highschooler. NO LUNCH $ this week! that is my plan. He has eaten too much crap!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I have some boneless pork rib chops so I'm going to pound them out thin and make schnitzel; dip in flour, then beaten egg mixture, then bread crumbs seasoned with S & P, paprika, parm cheese & small amount of finely chopped thyme it's so good when fried crispy!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I roasted a picnic ham yesterday. We had it with Mann's sugar snap peas, perogies, sour cream, pineapple, and a glass of milk.

I am going to make hamburger soup today. Dh doesn't like it...so I rarely make it. I'm cooking it for myself and will see if LO will eat some of it too.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Thread Information