User Tag List

Page 902 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 912 952 1002 1402 1902 ... LastLast
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

meat macaroni with cheese and i had this container of light ricotta cheese that had to be used so made lemon ricotta cookies and now i am in 7th heaven.

Coupon Lover Clippin Coupon Mama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Stirfry and Ice Cream for dessert

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am not hungry tonight because a panic crisis( and history of the dentist today)..so I will doo my blood test tomorrow...(it require no eathing after 8 I think) and after my doctor will call me to see if my b12 vitamins is fixed...please at least 1 good news in the next 2 weeks that all I ask.
    Charlie73, hollyquaiscer and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

After working on Friday it was off to the in laws for dinner

MIL made it a Mexican night of fajitas,gauc and of course homemade tortillas!!! for dessert almond macroon type cookies and the most amazing oatmeal cookies that were thin and crisp and had the amazing taste of real butter I got 2 bags home

Saturday we spent the day across the line shopping so we ate there.

Sunday was FF chicken wings in a pepercorn glaze with spiced sweet tater fries.

Monday was Chipotle pulled chicken served on the leftover homemade tortillas topped with grated Tillamook cheese, shredded iceburg, and sweet corn that I roasted first with a side of spiced sweet tater fries. Costco had a HUGE bag of them for $4.and some change so I grabbed a few

Tonight we have some errands to run so I'm not sure but we could always do leftovers

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

thawed some chickenbreasts and didnt really know what to do with them...decided on a chicken teryaki strir fry with tons of veggies and some egg rolls in the oven. served over no-yolk egg noodles.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I don't know what we are having for my birthday supper tonight.
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope you get good news from the doc tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am not hungry tonight because a panic crisis( and history of the dentist today)..so I will doo my blood test
    tomorrow...(it require no eathing after 8 I think) and after my doctor will call me to see if my b12 vitamins is fixed...please at least 1 good news in the next 2 weeks that all I ask.
    harbie, hollyquaiscer and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Had a really bad day and had to go out after work so dinner was chicken fingers and fries.
    harbie, gracesmommy, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am getting ready to go back to work next week, so trying to make the most of my last few days of maternity leave with homemade meals. Tonight was my slow-cooker pulled pork, topped with homemade coleslaw on kaiser buns. Here is the recipe...

Took a crappy 1.49 per lb pork roast and slow-cooked it with a mixture of 1/2 c ketchup, 1/2 c brown sugar, 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 2 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard, package of chicken bouillon, 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce. Once it as start to fall apart, I put it through a strainer into a pot, pulled all the good meat off and put it back in the slow-cooker, and topped it off with some of the remaining sauce that was drained back into the pot so it wouldn't be over-powering flavor. Let it slow cook a while longer, and then put on buns with coleslaw on top.

Coleslaw dressing was just 1 cup mayo, 2 tbsp white sugar and 2 tbsp vinegar.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

homemade chicken pot pie. DH ate 1/2 of it himself
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I ended up putting the roast chicken dinner from Sobeys into the fridge for tomorrow because when dh came home from work he told me that he had made a dinner reservation for us at Granby's. The meal started with a fresh miniature loaf of bread with real butter. We ordered stuffed mushroom as an appetizer. I had a tossed salad and dh had a deconstructed cesar salad. I had a seafood platter with shrimp, prawns, lobster, king crab legs, roasted vegetables, mashed cheese and peppercorn potatoes with garlic baguette. Dh had a 14oz prime rib steak, baked potato, fried onions, and grilled vegetables. For desert I had a free piece of some type of brownie and a cup of orange peako tea. We rarely eat there because it is quite expensive, but the food is good.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did spicy pork burrito for lunch

and chicken with/salad for dinner.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I made a cream of mushroom soup tonight following a Jamie Oliver recipe. He uses rice instead of a lot of cream so it doesn't have a lot of fat. I was surpised at how much flavour using portobello mushrooms adds to it.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cabbage filled spring rolls from Costco (sorry, they are not as good as the Wong Wing variety spring rolls) and chicken and black bean enchiladas (they were ok).

Made a pear (2 cups of peeled and diced pears) and cranberry (2 cups frozen PC cranberries that I got for $2.99 two weeks ago) fruit crisp and added grated orange rind in before the topping; did not use cinnamon. Aroma was worth the wait. Recipe is on page 661 of The Joy of Cooking hardcover book (if you got your copy in the 1990s) for a late dessert. Oh, I will be trying other fruit combos because the ingredient list is short!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Had a really bad day and had to go out after work so dinner was chicken fingers and fries.
    I hope those fries were made in the oven and not deep fried all that grease is not good for you, or your diet
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Thread Information