User Tag List

Page 1246 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1236 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1256 1296 1346 1746 2246 ... LastLast
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

What an odd evening - I had some sort of a tummy bug, so had a sleep over suppertime, husband also had a nap when he came home from work - but I slept much longer. So it was after 9, he hadn't eaten anything (wasn't hungry because he actually had lunch today), so we just had sandwiches - he polished off a whole package of liverwurst, I'm just trying to get a bologna sandwich down.
    ROMEO, KelJo, SassyAshley and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    What an odd evening - I had some sort of a tummy bug, so had a sleep over suppertime, husband also had a nap when he came home from work - but I slept much longer. So it was after 9, he hadn't eaten anything (wasn't hungry because he actually had lunch today), so we just had sandwiches - he polished off a whole package of liverwurst, I'm just trying to get a bologna sandwich down.
    Nat, hope you're feeling better today
    Natalka, ROMEO, KelJo and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thinking of doing fried cod with tempura batter, steamed veggie and tater tots served with malt vinegar, hot sauce, lemon and homemade tartar sauce.
    Natalka, ROMEO, KelJo and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hope you are feeling better and it was just one of those little bugs.
    Natalka, ROMEO and grannynellie like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to make some shepherds pie for supper tonight. Been forever since we had it.
    ROMEO, KelJo, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

strange a.m. hankering?? I battered up a dozen basa fillets in a sort of tempura style batter ( mostly eggs and cornstarch ) and deep fried them in canola oil ( soooo bad, but sooo good ) That will be dinner for a few here. Poached DH's fillets separate.
    I have so many great easy veg to add to this in the fridge.....why can they not clean and cook themselves?
    Natalka, ROMEO, BC Gal and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

prime rib on the bbq, potato packet mixed with yukon gold & sweet potato, onions,fresh parsley & savoury out of the garden, and corn

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Chicken & Mushroom in Gravy over mashed potatoes and a bun with butter yum. Needed some comfort food tonight.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Husband is golfing with work this aft and they are having a bbq after - so I invited my son over and we will order some takeout.

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes, I am myself again today - though it was very odd into the evening how I felt, but I did two shifts of sleeping, and it disappeared. It may, however, have migrated to my husband; he was feeling a bit off this morning.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Made salmon patties with fresh salmon and cooked them on the grill! Yummy!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yesterday I was in Regina for the entire day, exhausted when I got home. Dh got home from work later and we ordered Domino's Pizza, large unlimited topping $14.99 deal.

Tonight is fish sticks, french fries, and cucumber salad (free cucumbers from dh's co-worker). Always served with a glass of milk.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Son's choice for supper was Whopper Wednesday, so I had a whole Whopper (!), 1/2 order fries, and a few onion rings.
    ROMEO, Angela273, BC Gal and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Last night I made Indian cutlets, roasted taters with garlic, red peppers in a pineapple habenaero marinade/sauce. I also grilled mushroom caps, yellow and green zucchini, and green onions. For dessert I made fresh peaches grilled with cinnamon and brown sugar with French vanilla ice cream on top

Tonight I just pan fried McCain diced taters with caramalized shallots, zucchnini, edamame beans all in Indian spices (garam masala, cayenne,cumin) and I added an over easy egg on top for dh. Tonight's dessert is the s'mores cereal type bars I made earlier. Dh is very happy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mushroom caps stuffed with italian sausage and mozzarella cheese bake. I'll throw in some veggie and cheesecake for dessert.
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I got ML sweet & sour pork for free (at Wholesale Club for $2.99 - $3 coupon) so I thought I would make a stirfry. Cost wise though, it would have been better if I planned several meals using the same variety of veggies since it is kinda pricey to buy small amounts of veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, and such. With as hot as it has been, indoor cooking is not on my want-to-do list
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 2 others like this.

Thread Information