User Tag List

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree281Likes

Thread: Chronic Pain Management Support Group

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks Skippy. I am starting to feel better. It was worth the pain when I saw what a good time hubby was having. After the last few months we both needed to lighten up and have fun. Wish it didn`t always come with such a high price tag, though.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sadly there are days like today,when my feet won't do what I want them to do.I'm afraid they are going to get worse,but DW tells me I was like this once before.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

oh Skippy I hope that your feet get better again! I know this isn't the same thing but my feet keep going numb more lately and I feel for you! My hip is acting up too-I got bursitis in it after the first surgery and needed cortisone shot and was in a wheel chair for a bit and ever since I have times where it acts up and I can't walk without alot of pain. I am thinking it has to do with walking on it more than usual that it acts up. It was real bad over the weekend. It is a little better now. I really hope your feet get better soon! Or at least you can find a way to make them work better! Not knowing if something will get worse or not can be very scary and can cause a lot of worry. Try not to worry about it-I know this is incredibly hard. I can't always follow this advice myself even. lol I am sure you know this already but just thought I would say it anyways. maybe as a reminder?
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    oh Skippy I hope that your feet get better again! I know this isn't the same thing but my feet keep going numb more lately and I feel for you! My hip is acting up too-I got bursitis in it after the first surgery and needed cortisone shot and was in a wheel chair for a bit and ever since I have times where it acts up and I can't walk without alot of pain. I am thinking it has to do with walking on it more than usual that it acts up. It was real bad over the weekend. It is a little better now. I really hope your feet get better soon! Or at least you can find a way to make them work better! Not knowing if something will get worse or not can be very scary and can cause a lot of worry. Try not to worry about it-I know this is incredibly hard. I can't always follow this advice myself even. lol I am sure you know this already but just thought I would say it anyways. maybe as a reminder?
    Sometimes I need to be reminded.

Thank you!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

no problem! glad I could be of help. Any improvement today?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    no problem! glad I could be of help. Any improvement today?
    Changes hourly sometimes-sigh!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

aww. sorry to hear that Skippy-well about it being worse and I wish it would stay better instead of changing back to worse again. Have some chocolate! Chocolate is great for everything! may not cure you or take away the pain but it sure tastes good!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

When my DS as born I had terrible back labor and tore the muscles in my lower back. I suffered for 4 years with this and finally had to resort to alternative treatment because I am allergic to anti-inflammatory. My GP who is very opened minded and up for anything suggested accupuncture. It worked like a charm and healed my back after about 10 sessions. I was so pleased that I started to go for my carpel tunnel syndrome and it worked for that too.

I realize many people will poo-poo this but it worked for me and it has been around for 4000 years so they must know something.

Just putting the thought out there.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My ritual of going with DD has now come to an end.
    I am so agonized after walking there and back

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I started my new full time job two weeks ago and am really enjoying it. This is the first time I have worked full time in 3yrs due to my medical problems.

I am running summer programs 5+ days a week in a town of 1200ppl. Yesterday I came home and my legs and ankles hurt really badly because my afternoon program was in the park with a lot of deep sand to walk through. I'm back at work today with leg pain (left leg w DVT). I currently have a migraine that has been truely torturing me for the last couple hours. My two co-workers are not here today and my hours are somewhat flexible, so I'm continplating going home early to get some rest. Looks more professional if I stay all day; but I know I will be more productive at home. p.s. I am commuting 1hr each way.

Sorry about the ramble. I needed to vent some. It's frustrating when my body is not cooperating with the plans I have set for the day.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I started my new full time job two weeks ago and am really enjoying it. This is the first time I have worked full time in 3yrs due to my medical problems.

I am running summer programs 5+ days a week in a town of 1200ppl. Yesterday I came home and my legs and ankles hurt really badly because my afternoon program was in the park with a lot of deep sand to walk through. I'm back at work today with leg pain (left leg w DVT). I currently have a migraine that has been truely torturing me for the last couple hours. My two co-workers are not here today and my hours are somewhat flexible, so I'm continplating going home early to get some rest. Looks more professional if I stay all day; but I know I will be more productive at home. p.s. I am commuting 1hr each way.

Sorry about the ramble. I needed to vent some. It's frustrating when my body is not cooperating with the plans I have set for the day.
    No need to apologise,unfortunately bodies do not always cooperate.
    I commend you on your new venture.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thanks Skippy.
    I just got up from a 2hr nap. I crashed and burned. The pain is down some and at the very least I got a break from the pain.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Everyone who is suffering can understand the need to rant. I have my good days and bad and lately more bad but my dr changed my pain med again yesterday so hopefully I will be less miserable. I also have pneumonia again so new antibiotic for that. Just wondering do you think 35.00 is excessive for 4 pills (antibiotic), I almost fainted lucky the dr gave me 3 samples or it would have been more.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Mine is becoming worse,but thanks be to God I am not bedridden.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tidytaurus View Post
    Everyone who is suffering can understand the need to rant. I have my good days and bad and lately more bad but my dr changed my pain med again yesterday so hopefully I will be less miserable. I also have pneumonia again so new antibiotic for that. Just wondering do you think 35.00 is excessive for 4 pills (antibiotic), I almost fainted lucky the dr gave me 3 samples or it would have been more.
    Gee, I hope you are better. I had pneumonia once, then walking pneumonia another time - and it was horrid!
    Uh, yeah that price is nuts for an antibiotic - usually they are a class of the cheaper meds. I just started on one for a UTI, and though we are covered under insurance, the cost listed was $16 for 10 pills (5 days) - and that's actually a lot higher than other antibiotics I've been on for other things.

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information