User Tag List

Page 1388 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 388 888 1288 1338 1378 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1398 1438 1488 1888 2388 ... LastLast
Results 20,806 to 20,820 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow--thanks for all the awesome words, couldn't give rep though--they don't make that easy anymore
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks SO much everyone for all the good wishes, thoughts and prayers. I am sorry I am so limited as to what I can say on here but it involves a young child's safety and I cannot jeapordize that at all. It's just a very, very sad situation and I hope and pray that everyone will be okay in the end...

My client came back from hospital the same night and again, thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for him...

I am going to make a call and see if I can find out anymore information about the "situation", I haven't had any new info for a few days now, it's stressing me out

Thanks for all the words...

Great idea on the contact information. My info has been given to SMB, Leftie and will also be given to NS Angel. Leftie & NS Angel are only a few hours away from me and SMB is the first friend I made here

Again, thanks so much.
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Not sure why? Here's a link to one of the videos (showing my tiny & messy apt):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xer9B...e=channel_page

On the right, under More From lilyquincy, you can see our other videos. For a real laugh, click on cat opening door (he may be short, but he's determined).
    Your animals are so well behaved. Are their names Lily and Quincy? They are so cute.

I had my right foot x-rayed on Wednesday. My heel had been hurting for a while. Now the entire foot hurts. I can't stand it any longer. I have to find out what's going on.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

hopefully they can tell you whats wrong with your foot Racefan

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More 150's

cocacola
    cherrycoke

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey! I'm here! The wiki is updated, and now here is my update for the day.

To everyone who was praying for me and thinking of me, your posts made me tear up! You guys are more concerned for me than anyone else in the world almost, and that means a lot. We didn't tell anyone about the appointment in the family, because they are all wierd, and we don't want anyone to know anything yet. But I told all of you, because you are all wonderful and awesome.

So, I went in for the appointment, and the nurses and doctors were all very wonderful. It felt stressful just going in at all, because the clinic that they sent me to is mostly used to diagnose early miscarriage, and there were lots of women coming and going who were crying and very distraught.

They took my bloodwork and vitals, then took me in to the ultrasound. The doctor was very thorough, and let me watch the whole ultrasound as he was doing it (usually you only get shown a bit at the end when it is all done). There is very little "remaining" tissue from the pregnancy that ended, and most of the swelling that remains is surrounding the site from my gallbladder surgery from last summer. They are unsure what is causing it, but are treating it very aggressively.

Then we got to see the new pregnancy, which seems to be very healthy! Fetal heartbeat was definately there, and they are estimating me at about 8 weeks along. They are going to give me ultrasounds every couple of weeks to be sure that all the remaining tissue from the miscarriage gets absorbed, but other than that they are going to avoid all kind of interference, to let the healthy pregnancy have time to thrive.

So, even though I am horribly sad about the pregnancy we lost, all of those other poor women today were leaving with nothing, and I left with an ultrasound image of a healthy 8 week pregnancy in my hand. I couldn't feel too sad, except for all the other poor ladies I passed in the hall today.

You guys are so awesome. I was waiting for my appointment today with all of you in mind, and knowing that all of you were thinking of me and praying for me was such a blessing.

Now I have to go eat something, and see if I can keep it down. I finally got a prescription for the morning sickness medicine today, so hopefully that will do me some good.

*gigantic hugs* to all of you, my fabulous SC family.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and, I kept saying to the doctor that it all seemed so strange, "wasn't it very wierd" ect. Finally he just took my hand in his and gave me this big smile, and said "I have seen MUCH stranger things in pregnancy" and told me about how strangely the female body acts sometimes... He told me some insane pregnancy stories, and I felt very reassured. Best doctor ever!

And THANK YOU to Rose and RQ, who gave me lovely new little gifts... a clover leaf and a book of well wishes. They must have helped, because I feel cheerful and so loved. I am guessing that little book was what RQ was trying to save for all day.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Your animals are so well behaved. Are their names Lily and Quincy? They are so cute.

I had my right foot x-rayed on Wednesday. My heel had been hurting for a while. Now the entire foot hurts. I can't stand it any longer. I have to find out what's going on.
    Lily is the dog & Quincy is the cat. Both picked their names. I had a short list, the dog ignored all the names I called out until I said Lily, when she ran to me. Quincy is because he is the fifth pet I`ve ever had, I actually wanted to call the cat Danny, but he just lay on my lap completely disinterested. When I called out Quincy, he looked me in the eye & meowed. I repeated the experiments a couple of times in case they were just flukes, but I got the same response 5 times, so who was I to argue.

This is actually the first time I`ve ever had more than 1 pet at a time. I went through a lot of guilt at first, thinking I was shortchanging the dog for attention, since she`d been my sole focus for 3 years. I`m lucky in that they`re good friends...although the cat insists on beating up the poor dog.

What is everyone on here up to, first NS, now you? When I broke the bones in both feet (calcium deficiency caused by dialysis, very long story), my dr told me to tell nosy people that I went skydiving without a parachute.

Hope you feel better.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    ok, dos anyone on this site have a chihuahua? My hubby and I are looking at one, but am wondering about their personality and if they are more care as they are so small. We had a siberian husky along time ago, but dont really know anything about chihuahuas
    I have one as you can see in my avie. She is a little one 5lbs. She is my baby

WHERE IS APHENA??? She hasn't posted since 12-13!! Does anyone know?? I prob should ask seek...[/quote]

I have been wondering too, she was always in the game thread as well, I have read seek's post since this and I hope Aphena gets better soon

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Hey! I'm here! The wiki is updated, and now here is my update for the day.

To everyone who was praying for me and thinking of me, your posts made me tear up! You guys are more concerned for me than anyone else in the world almost, and that means a lot. We didn't tell anyone about the appointment in the family, because they are all wierd, and we don't want anyone to know anything yet. But I told all of you, because you are all wonderful and awesome.

So, I went in for the appointment, and the nurses and doctors were all very wonderful. It felt stressful just going in at all, because the clinic that they sent me to is mostly used to diagnose early miscarriage, and there were lots of women coming and going who were crying and very distraught.

They took my bloodwork and vitals, then took me in to the ultrasound. The doctor was very thorough, and let me watch the whole ultrasound as he was doing it (usually you only get shown a bit at the end when it is all done). There is very little "remaining" tissue from the pregnancy that ended, and most of the swelling that remains is surrounding the site from my gallbladder surgery from last summer. They are unsure what is causing it, but are treating it very aggressively.

Then we got to see the new pregnancy, which seems to be very healthy! Fetal heartbeat was definately there, and they are estimating me at about 8 weeks along. They are going to give me ultrasounds every couple of weeks to be sure that all the remaining tissue from the miscarriage gets absorbed, but other than that they are going to avoid all kind of interference, to let the healthy pregnancy have time to thrive.

So, even though I am horribly sad about the pregnancy we lost, all of those other poor women today were leaving with nothing, and I left with an ultrasound image of a healthy 8 week pregnancy in my hand. I couldn't feel too sad, except for all the other poor ladies I passed in the hall today.

You guys are so awesome. I was waiting for my appointment today with all of you in mind, and knowing that all of you were thinking of me and praying for me was such a blessing.

Now I have to go eat something, and see if I can keep it down. I finally got a prescription for the morning sickness medicine today, so hopefully that will do me some good.

*gigantic hugs* to all of you, my fabulous SC family.
    Lol, I sincerely hope everything goes well this time for you

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lolcat - glad to all that you are doing good - without saying too much, hope all goes well for you - don't want any jinxes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lolcat, I know this has been a stressful day for you, but it sounds like you received a lot of hope from your dr. We so often do not understand why things happen the way they do, but we do have that promise that God will never place more on us than we can handle. Praying for your new joy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by PetiteFemme; Sat, Jan 10th, 2009 at 07:58 AM.
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Lily is the dog & Quincy is the cat. Both picked their names. I had a short list, the dog ignored all the names I called out until I said Lily, when she ran to me. Quincy is because he is the fifth pet I`ve ever had, I actually wanted to call the cat Danny, but he just lay on my lap completely disinterested. When I called out Quincy, he looked me in the eye & meowed. I repeated the experiments a couple of times in case they were just flukes, but I got the same response 5 times, so who was I to argue.
    This is actually the first time I`ve ever had more than 1 pet at a time. I went through a lot of guilt at first, thinking I was shortchanging the dog for attention, since she`d been my sole focus for 3 years. I`m lucky in that they`re good friends...although the cat insists on beating up the poor dog.
    What is everyone on here up to, first NS, now you? When I broke the bones in both feet (calcium deficiency caused by dialysis, very long story), my dr told me to tell nosy people that I went skydiving without a parachute.

Hope you feel better.
    roflmao good one wish I'd thought of something like that to tell people when I was on crutches in my 20's. I'd stepped on a needle and it broke off in my foot, got lodged in the heel bone and ended up with a bone infection which is very dangerous. The dr put me on strong antibiotics and put me on crutches, didn't want any weight on that foot at all so the bone would heal I guess. I quit telling people what had happened cuz even friends acted like I was being a wimp. lol certainly was more of a pain being on the crutches then walking on the ball of my foot and toes was.
    Very cool way to name your animals by the way!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    hopefully they can tell you whats wrong with your foot Racefan
    Thanks. I was told I have Plantar Fasciitis in my heel. I found out that in the summer. The rest of my foot started to hurt about a month ago. It feels like I dropped something heavy on it, and it's never healed. I'm sick of being in pain all the time. I have two Supernatural conventions to go to this year. I need to get healed.

I've been wondering about Aphena. I hope she's doing okay. She was always trying to steal Jared from me.

Glad to hear from you, lolcat.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for filling us in on aphena. i think its a fairly good idea if we share number there are a couple of people who are still mia right now. i wouldn't mind giving out my number for this reason. thanks for the words. have a good weekend

Thread Information