User Tag List

Page 1616 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 616 1116 1516 1566 1606 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1626 1666 ... LastLast
Results 24,226 to 24,240 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!!

Lol, @avoncallingu ...well, it seems it really IS "old hat" in their neighbourhood lately! You've been at their house, so you know it's hardly "in the woods", typical suburbia, but the fact that it backs onto a green-belt that backs onto DH's golf course, that backs onto the woods, makes it very easy for bears to follow their noses to where the 'good stuff' is hiding. She was at the window when it approached their dining-room, and thought, "how cute', until it raised itself up and put a paw on the window-sill!! Pretty scary being that close to it, but she got some nice pictures..

Off to Michaels today to pick up wool yarn for Grandson's toque and mittens; all you find in stores are acrylic stuff that sure doesn't keep them warm enough. His new snowsuit is grey, black with a little orange stripe, but...sigh..I had to talk my way into at least putting a black stripe on them, but no!!! orange. Hmph. Well, it'll keep me busy as I'm recuperating from surgery in...yikes!...9 days!!

Have a great day, everyone!! Going up to 20 this afternoon...!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    Sorry I've been awol, but I couldn't even see the computer screen.
    I've had the flu since Thurs. evening, with all the nasty stuff that goes with it, plus it triggered a migraine. I'm still throwing up, but I thought I'd pop by.
    I hope you're all having a good w/end.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Aw, @22hicks , so sorry to hear you have that bug that's going around; lots of gingerale and rest..

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...........double post...........

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Lynn, I have a feeling that you might be watching a certain team playing football!
    Hicks, I hope you feel better soon. Full moon plays havoc with all our "juices."
    Walks, just what will you do with your evening? No Jays😂
    Pray for a win or two, I guess.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, hope you are feeling better soon!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Lynn, I have a feeling that you might be watching a certain team playing football!
    Hicks, I hope you feel better soon. Full moon plays havoc with all our "juices."
    Walks, just what will you do with your evening? No Jays
    Pray for a win or two, I guess.

Yep, watching and knitting...I don't know what the heck is wrong with Aaron Rogers!! He's not hitting his receivers at all, and it's so unlike him! Maybe he needs glasses? SO frustrating for the fans. They lost again, but I'm guessing you know that....

On the up-side, DD just said today that we should plan on going back to Lambeau Field in Green Bay again next fall...omg!!! HEAVEN!!!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning fam.
    feeling defeated...
    that is all.
    have a good start to the week peeps.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning fam.
    feeling defeated...
    that is all.
    have a good start to the week peeps.
    Aw, Dan, I hope this is just one of those "waves" at work that seem to come and go and I hope it goes very quickly. You're 'resistance' is down since you've been sick lately and that can bring one down, too. Push through as best you can... "this too will pass", Sweetheart.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Kids.. Hey @22hicks feel better kiddo..

Well hopefully this time tomorrow my stitches will be out, and they will give me the ok for physio... Won't be around, have to be in the city a the surgeons by 8 tomorrow morning, meaning we have to leave around 6am.

Have a GREAT day all
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!
    The mad scramble of dog chasing dog has died down. I am afraid to look where they are.
    I walked the first one and as I was coming back, DH was getting in the elevator to walk the second. He came back exhausted- it's just too much for him though he insists on trying.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning folks!
    The mad scramble of dog chasing dog has died down. I am afraid to look where they are.
    I walked the first one and as I was coming back, DH was getting in the elevator to walk the second. He came back exhausted- it's just too much for him though he insists on trying.
    @avoncallingu, Honey, you sure do have your hands full!! I hope the pups are napping in their hiding spots so that you and your DH can get some rest. Is the weather miserable there, too? That never makes for a fun day, either. It's drizzly here, and only 4, heading up to a whopping 12...even Jenny doesn't want to stay out any longer than it takes for her to find the perfect spot for a piddle.

@Redneck Charger, good luck today with getting your stitches out...I had staples both times and omg....hated getting them out!! And I'm not looking forward to it again this time! Good luck getting the go-ahead for physio!! You'll be surprised at the progress you can make in very little time at all!

@22hicks...feeling better today, I hope and off the 'jello' finally?

Everyone...have a great, although perhaps, grey day...

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Oct 17th, 2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, it's quiet in here today.....so, I just finished cutting and sewing a really sweet caftan for myself! DH said it was "just gorgeous"... I didn't have a pattern, but I looked at another one I have and started cutting! My other two are shimmy-shimmy fabric and I wanted something for the hospital that was snuggly, so this one is made out of a nice medium weight knit....lavender background, yellow watercolour flowers with green leaves, but all very soft looking.

That's been my day...how'd you all fare today??

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh today has been just miserable from first light until now ( drizzle, then heavier rain, then thick fog, great for white knuckle driving ) but I do not plan on anymore outings, so the Jays have their work cut out for them tonight and I'll be wearing 2 Blue Jays shirts while I watch ( anything to bring good luck )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, all - guess I forgot to post this morning - but my night was crap, so I've been topsy-turvy - lol, that's kind of literal, since I've been quite dizzy with my Meniere's yesterday and today.

Lynn, how wonderful that you can sew like that!

Go Jays Go!

Thread Information