User Tag List

Page 677 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 675 676 677 678 679 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Weird. My "Like" button isn't working. Might need to refresh or restart the computer. It's been acting funky all morning.
    Might just need to refresh page..
    Shop Girl and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday so far. I have been trying to wait out my DS and DD (18 an 19) with their dirty laundry. I swear they change at least 2 times a day not to mention new towels for each every day. I certainly think that they are old enough to be doing some of their own washing. I have sadly discovered that they will wash one outfit at a time as required. Hubby looked and me last night an said "..not to be rude BUT are you ever going to do the laundry....".

So now I have two kids that complain about no clean clothes and a hubby who is not backing me up. Sooooo, after 1 week, I have thrown my hands in the air an have now started on mounds of laundry.

Ok, rant over LOL. That is a small problem in comparison to others problems . Pity parties for one are never healthy

For your own sanity, and for the future benefit of your kids and husband, TEACH them all to do the laundry and let them know that they will be expected to do it - and not only their clothes - and let them know it can't be just one outfit at a time, or they are going to have to go to a laundromat. And I mean your two teens, along with your husband.

You will be all better off for it!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Hi guys!!!! Soooo... I got to go to the Women's Show yesterday- it was AWESOME!!! The only thing that sucked is that there were a million people and it was hard to get to a lot of booths. Other than that we had a great time
    Natalka, Lynn49, Shop Girl and 6 others like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Cheesecake is in the oven - but I'm not sure it's going to be wonderful, though I probably shouldn't judge yet til it's finished baking then chilled. Shouldn't have tried a new recipe - today is my husband's birthday, and he loves all types of cheesecake. Mind you, I haven't made a failed one yet, so my fingers are crossed. The filling tasted great, and it's got a sweetened sour cream topping which gets baked on later.
    Lynn49, Shop Girl, cabmonk and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Enjoy..im sure it will taste good at least..
    Natalka, Lynn49, Shop Girl and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Happy Birthday to your DH

We'll be celebrating my DH's next weekend. I've been on Pinterest trying to find fast easy salads.

Were doing burgers, hot dogs, corn, and cake. I think I've decided on a Greek Pasta Salad, Baked Potato Salad and a regular type salad.

Hoping my mom will bring her broccoli salad too.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Aunt just stopped by with i would say $75 of food and $25...def be good now till first pay day in 2 weeks..

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Sheets, were there any good freebies or coupons at the show?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    So you all think im crazy..lol. so next food video has been decided and ill film it in 2 weeks. Going to take a mcdouble..take off the buns and replace with an apple fritter sliced in half..yup..
    Ewwww! Cabbie!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Sheets, were there any good freebies or coupons at the show?
    I was wondering this myself...
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

My aunt surprised me earlier with tons of frz foods from her freezer she had no room for. Now she stopped by again and this time with foods she bought for me from metro..i would say another $50 worth inc one of their cooked chickens for dinner..also lots of bread,cereal,milk,strawberries,bananas,frz veg,juice,peanut butter,etc..
    <3
    Natalka, Lynn49, Shop Girl and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Chicken Taco Salad for dinner.
    Natalka, Lynn49, Shop Girl and 4 others like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I was a little disappointed in the coupons I got but I did get quite a few! Kashi, May Farms, Sabra Hummus... can't remember what else off the top of my head. I didn't get the Neutrogena coupons that someone else said they got at the Montreal show

Lots of good food samples, if you could elbow your way in to get some! They had wine tasting too but you couldn't get near it- it was nuts!!!

I'll definitely go back in the fall but I'll be prepared... I have anxiety issues with large crowds so it was a little hard for me, but all in all a good day
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

I practically have no voice unless I whisper, this silly cold as well as taking care of my poor sick little DDs and DH and my Mom who kindly offered to come stay with us for a couple of days while I prepare for a Kids Swap Meet (yesterday) has almost knocked me out but I refuse to give up, lol!!

I hope no one else is dealing with a yucky cold!!

At least it's nice and sunny out!!!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    I practically have no voice unless I whisper, this silly cold as well as taking care of my poor sick little DDs and DH and my Mom who kindly offered to come stay with us for a couple of days while I prepare for a Kids Swap Meet (yesterday) has almost knocked me out but I refuse to give up, lol!!

I hope no one else is dealing with a yucky cold!!

At least it's nice and sunny out!!!
    hey feel better soon and have a good night...
    Lynn49 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mmmmm...those food choices sound yummy! Okay....maybe not Cab's...lol... I made a yummy teriyaki chicken dinner, a recipe that never fails me...hope y'all have a lovely evening.
    The Masters is going into a play-off, poor Adam Scott...hope he wins, but wouldn't be sad if Cabrera wins. Anyone but Tiger! hah!
    Natalka, cabmonk and coyote00 like this.

Thread Information