User Tag List

Page 1399 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 399 899 1299 1349 1389 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1409 1449 1499 ... LastLast
Results 20,971 to 20,985 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Not much sleep, I was up at 2. Sure as heck better be able to sleep later!

It's still a frigid morning - but that will be getting better as the day goes on, and warming to the end of the week.

Yesterday, there were a crazy amount of crashes in the city - new snow on ice, but duh... like these stooopid drivers haven't been in these conditions before!
    It took my husband over an hour and a half to get home from work, because there was a big multi-car accident on Circle Dr., everything was backed up. Not a good end to the day for him, after he had to work outside all day.

Hoping today is a good one for everyone!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning folks.
    Another busy day here.

Stay warm, pull the covers back over your head!
    Have a great day peeps
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good Morning folks.
    Another busy day here.

Stay warm, pull the covers back over your head!
    Have a great day peeps

Good morning Dan! I poked my nose out the back door to empty recycles and let the doggies out and yowza! I know it is supposed to warm up but right now no way am I walking these puppies.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone.Name:  coffee.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  14.5 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It's just cold. I don't care if it's -7 cold this afternoon, it's cold and I don't like it.

Dan, I did try to pull the covers up and go back to sleep but our DD phoned to chat as she's driving outside the city to, as she put it, "Talk someone else back from the edge." Seems a few of her clients are in some sort of panic with the economy and their money....
    So now it's coffee time; maybe that'll help me actually wake up.

Stay safe out there, everyone who has to venture out....Have a lovely day everyone!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning folks.

@Natalka - sorry you didn't sleep, me either, but totally opposite. I couldn't fall asleep. I was still awake till just before 4:00 then, did sleep till 8. Sooooo annoying !!!

I don't know how cold it is, but there's no wind, so it doesn't feel as bad as yesterday.

@Lynn49 - nice that your DD called. Funny, my financial advisor called yesterday to set up a meeting next week to review and make adjustments due to the current economy. Hate those meetings.

Anyhow, I hope today's a good one for you.

Name:  g.m. coffee smile.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  14.9 KB

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

3 more days until we are off to Cuba, cant wait to shed the winter coat and boots!
    Last night DH took me to see Phantom of the Opera, it was my Christmas Gift. Oh how amazing it was, I am in awe of the actors, takes such talent to perform live theater!

Have a great Hump Day All!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope you have a fantastic vacation. Being on the beach, in the warm sunshine will do wonders. Enjoy.

I love the Phantom of the Opera !!! I've seen it 5 times. lol

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I hope you have a fantastic vacation. Being on the beach, in the warm sunshine will do wonders. Enjoy.

I love the Phantom of the Opera !!! I've seen it 5 times. lol
    5 times! WOW I can see why though, just amazing. I had wanted to see it since I saw it on PBS as a child, so one more off the bucket list haha Next is CATS, hopefully will come to Toronto again!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

22Hicks, 'tis that time of year when we all get those phone calls...our DD's assistant makes her appointments for her, thankfully, now, so that she doesn't have to bother, but yes, lots of concern out there re the economy and esp seniors, which comprises many of her clients. We don't meet with her, lol...she just does what she feels we need done, we drop in, sign, and that's it...quite convenient.

VeeVee, we've also seen those two productions twice; once alone and for Phantom, we went back with our DD and her girlfriend, and for Cats, both kids. It was so neat for them...we had aisle seats, so when the lights came on, what we thought was someone just going by us in the dark, was a CAT perched directly in front of our DD!! They also got to go on stage to wander around the super-big props..it was amazing. If you get a chance to do that too, I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

Well....off to HomeSense, etc..my bedside lamp, bless its heart, died, so it has to be replaced. Hubby's is fine, more like a reading light so I get to pick out a prissy one for myself; I have my eye on one of those stacked glass ones at HS...

Continue enjoying your wonderful day, everyone!!!

COMING SOON.....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Jan 20th, 2016 at 11:30 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Vee - hope you have a blast, and not this kind

http://globalnews.ca/news/2461921/ca...d418a8dd5373f5

Well, I tried to sleep, did a half hour, woke up with horrid pain - yes, sciatica is back on my left side, and for some odd reason, right arm/shoulder in huge pain (sometimes it bothers me, but this was gross).

I'm going to try to sleep again - I can't function on here, it's hard to sit - but it hurts to be in bed, too!

I have to give it a try, though - so I can get through the rest of the day.

I hate being decrepit.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I hope it helps Nat
    avoncallingu, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Vee - hope you have a blast, and not this kind

http://globalnews.ca/news/2461921/ca...d418a8dd5373f5

Well, I tried to sleep, did a half hour, woke up with horrid pain - yes, sciatica is back on my left side, and for some odd reason, right arm/shoulder in huge pain (sometimes it bothers me, but this was gross).

I'm going to try to sleep again - I can't function on here, it's hard to sit - but it hurts to be in bed, too!

I have to give it a try, though - so I can get through the rest of the day.

I hate being decrepit.

Oh my thats alarming! Thankfully we are not gong to Cayo Santa Maria or I would be worried! I am on a FB group for the resort we are going too and ppl write daily about the trip and so far no complaints about food...we are also going to the #1 resort on that island so hopefully its a bit more upscale..or as upscale as you can get for Cuba.

Hope you feel better Nat!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, a few hours' sleep makes a world of difference! Thank goodness, I was rather worried!

Sciatica is MUCH better, I'm so relieved. I'll just have to be careful the rest of the day.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just wanted to share with you some good news - some of you may remember my oldest sister (68) had cancer surgery (colon) several weeks ago. She had her follow-up appointment with very good news - they got it all, nothing spread, and she will not have to have chemo or radiation.

Such wonderful news!

My BIL (second oldest sister's husband) continues his chemo, and is doing okay. He just turned 65.

Cancer sucks.

Thread Information