User Tag List

Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree3821Likes

Thread: Frugal March chatter (Marching on with Savings) cont'd Frugal Feb....

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Happy Birthday

I agree with the staying in sometimes. My bday is next week and my mom is bugging me because I won't tell her what I want to do. Right now I am working so much that honestly I wish I could sleep the whole weekend but I know that isn't possible but would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    remeber swagbucks adds up. for me its a huge part of my Christmas budget . last year it was 350 added to it. and it helped alot.

this year. I am up to 46.00 so far, but I also bought a ton of seeds via amazon for my garden. and that will save me a ton as well.
    for me, if I am going to search for something... weather office Canada_ for the daily weather ... hotmail formy eamil, smart canucks ... whatever. I also do it via swagbucks, of gifthulk. or something that will give me points. every little bit adds up.

ok. so this week, I made homemade spray and wash- the stuff really works great.
    and homemade spray cleaner.

today is my birthday. and my husband offered to take me out. well, we are a family of 5. with a teenage boy. so i said... no.... I honeslty after working 12 hours with kids, want to stay home. so the family is making me tacos(love tacos) and veggies and dip. and I can have a bubble bath,and just relax. a much better offer then ....... going out... and my youngest is painting my toes for me.
    a much better night planned then going out in the snow.....lol

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Swagbucks is a website that offers many different tasks you can do to earn points. Points can than be cashed in for giftcards and various other "prizes" you can earn point by watching videos, doing tasks, taking surverys, searching the internet and referrals (if you are lucky enough to have people sign up under you). Each item/task is assigned a different # of swagbucks.

I personally have never been too sucessful at it. I see how great it is but most nights I just cannot find the time to log on. Spent alot of time on it during my Christmas Shut down and was able to get a $10 giftcard for Swiss Chalet.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Happy Birthday Giseledta!!!!
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

If you're lucky enough to complete the surveys on SB that's how you get the big bucks!! I do as others have said, use it for my search engine, although I'll often search google after because they kind of suck LOL. It doesn't take very long each day to just do the basics- a few searches, the daily poll, the tasks, etc.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thanks guys.
    and I totally get the just want to stay in and rest. the whole thought of going out , is a tad exhusating. and I just want to chill, and oh a foot rub would rock!!!!
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

for those that asked i added the link that helps explain swagbucks and you can learn lots of tips to earn. I have never had an active referal so would be so happy to have one. But many of us have our referal links in our signatures so if you sign up make sure you use a referal.
    I am not super active but still manage to get about $10-20.00 of amazon gift cards in a month. Last summer I used them to buy a brevile toaster oven that is just amazing, but I would never have paid 200.00 for. so to get it for free was awesome.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/323964-...elated-canada/
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    I don't mind the heat but I don't like the humidity.

I go through phases with SB too as sometimes I get really tired of doing surveys. I make sure I log in everyday though to do the poll, NOSO and games.
    Same here. I do use the special offers when I'm ordering from old navy or vistaprints though. I find it's easier to use since I've been on maternity leave, but once I go back, I think it'll be harder. I rarely make goal.

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Enjoy. I have 1 referral but sadly they are not doing anything.
    Have 2, one that has done nothing and one that got me like 100sb before they gave up.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have actually had a few active referrals. 1/2 my referrals have never gotten me a search win. I have 2 referrals who have maxed out and another that is close to doing so. I have had referrals win, not do any search wins for months, and then suddenly start searching again. There still is hope.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Happy Birthday enjoy your evening with your family

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    remeber swagbucks adds up. for me its a huge part of my Christmas budget . last year it was 350 added to it. and it helped alot.

this year. I am up to 46.00 so far, but I also bought a ton of seeds via amazon for my garden. and that will save me a ton as well.
    for me, if I am going to search for something... weather office Canada_ for the daily weather ... hotmail formy eamil, smart canucks ... whatever. I also do it via swagbucks, of gifthulk. or something that will give me points. every little bit adds up.

ok. so this week, I made homemade spray and wash- the stuff really works great.
    and homemade spray cleaner.

today is my birthday. and my husband offered to take me out. well, we are a family of 5. with a teenage boy. so i said... no.... I honeslty after working 12 hours with kids, want to stay home. so the family is making me tacos(love tacos) and veggies and dip. and I can have a bubble bath,and just relax. a much better offer then ....... going out... and my youngest is painting my toes for me.
    a much better night planned then going out in the snow.....lol
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I actually prefer staying home most of the time. Going out is fun but it can get expensive quick! I went to a bar with a friend of mine last weekend to see a band play (guy we went to high school with) and I spent WAY more than I should have So much cheaper to make margarita's at home

In my group of friends we don't buy each other gifts for birthdays, instead we all get together for dinner at someone's house and we all bring a different dish and I always make the cake... we always have tons of food, we play some cards, and have a lot of laughs all on the cheap!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Getting together at someones home is so much more personal, no competing with loud music, expensive tabs and other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I actually prefer staying home most of the time. Going out is fun but it can get expensive quick! I went to a bar with a friend of mine last weekend to see a band play (guy we went to high school with) and I spent WAY more than I should have So much cheaper to make margarita's at home

In my group of friends we don't buy each other gifts for birthdays, instead we all get together for dinner at someone's house and we all bring a different dish and I always make the cake... we always have tons of food, we play some cards, and have a lot of laughs all on the cheap!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Hope you have a happy birthday Giseldta. DH chose to stay home on his birthday too.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Question of the day?

Are you tracking your grocery savings (coupons & price matching) or FPC and values?

By week?
    By month?
    By year?
    YOU AND ME and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I do mine weekly, a few times I let them slide because I was too tired when I got home but than found receipts went missing and ended up spending time looking for them plus I have to scan when I get home if using Checkout51.

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Question of the day?

Are you tracking your grocery savings (coupons & price matching) or FPC and values?

By week?
    By month?
    By year?
    macw1960 and jasperandchar like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Question of the day?

By week?
    By month?
    By year?
    I don't actually but I should! I've just begun sliding my "overage" in the budget into savings, excited to watch it grow

Page 60 of 81 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information