User Tag List

Page 258 of 613 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Anyone experiencing confusion with Customer Service not wanting to PM and accept coupons, cause with PC Points it would be too many offers on one item? I tried to PM the Quaker Oats at my hitherto happy coupon-friendly NF and today I was told I could only PM 4 items (the 5th should have been free, but they would not accept the coupon, so they removed the item from the belt) cause there were too many offers at play. Since there were no PC Points on the oats, not sure what she was talking about (she's normally very friendly and smiling and was not herself, to put it mildly, being quite cranky - I'm wondering if she's under a lot of stress from issues with the Points rollout?).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I know at my no frills you I can pm 4 of each flavour of the item you are pm. Where they all the same flavour?
    Andit likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Anyone experiencing confusion with Customer Service not wanting to PM and accept coupons, cause with PC Points it would be too many offers on one item? I tried to PM the Quaker Oats at my hitherto happy coupon-friendly NF and today I was told I could only PM 4 items (the 5th should have been free, but they would not accept the coupon, so they removed the item from the belt) cause there were too many offers at play. Since there were no PC Points on the oats, not sure what she was talking about (she's normally very friendly and smiling and was not herself, to put it mildly, being quite cranky - I'm wondering if she's under a lot of stress from issues with the Points rollout?).
    Andit I was able to use my coupon ( buy 4 get one free ) at NF the other day. I PM 4 x 1 kg bags of Quick Oats from FB @ $1.99 each ( I really wanted the LARGE flake kind....grrr, but the PM picture and wording were specific so no go ) Still with that free bag after I paid $1.59 ea. DH loves his oatmeal plenty. I wonder why they would not let you use the coupon?
    Andit and Shwa Girl like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    I know at my no frills you I can pm 4 of each flavour of the item you are pm. Where they all the same flavour?
    Maybe if the 5th one had been different, she would have been ok with it. I had 5 of the same item (the 1kg quick oats), thinking it would be ok, since the 5th item didn't need to be PM'd since it was free with the coupon.

What confused me was her saying that there were too many offers on one item (PM, coupons & PC Points). I'm assuming that they're still working out the kinks and she was just cranky and confused from other kerfuffles and didn't want to deal with my coupon. Weird tho, cause she's been the happy coupon person up to now (even last week I had no issues with a coupon & PM).

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Andit I was able to use my coupon ( buy 4 get one free ) at NF the other day. I PM 4 x 1 kg bags of Quick Oats from FB @ $1.99 each ( I really wanted the LARGE flake kind....grrr, but the PM picture and wording were specific so no go ) Still with that free bag after I paid $1.59 ea. DH loves his oatmeal plenty. I wonder why they would not let you use the coupon?
    That's what I wanted to do, but couldn't. Still, I got my 4 for less than $8, so not too unhappy. Besides, I have to be happy, I have a lot of oatmeal cookies in my future.
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I'm envious. My local NF will not take coupons for PM'd items. It's one or the other.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I'm envious. My local NF will not take coupons for PM'd items. It's one or the other.
    Huh. I wonder if there's something in their coupon policy about this. It's not a great decision on the part of the management, they'd lose your business to another store.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I found I have an offer for 2400 points on Ocean Spray Cocktails. They're on sale for $2.47 this week (limit 4). If I buy 4 of them in one transaction, I'll get 2400x4 points correct? Any other transactions after the first one I won't get any points?
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by soulchief View Post
    So, I found I have an offer for 2400 points on Ocean Spray Cocktails. They're on sale for $2.47 this week (limit 4). If I buy 4 of them in one transaction, I'll get 2400x4 points correct? Any other transactions after the first one I won't get any points?
    Yes..you are correct.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and soulchief like this.

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Matched the Kraft PB sale at Independent this week with my personal offer for Kraft PB 500ml size, the flavours were on sale too for $2.88, minus the PB $1.00 off coupon and 1600pts back per tub, not bad! I was going to buy a whole bunch of donate to food bank, but they didn't have very many left.
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    Huh. I wonder if there's something in their coupon policy about this. It's not a great decision on the part of the management, they'd lose your business to another store.
    I asked before and they said the coupon was rejected as it says not to be combined with any other offer, and a PM is an offer
    Depends on the store and cashier for me, I can go to that same store and have no issues.
    Once I find a friendly cashier, I try and find them every time
    Ciel, walkonby and Anna Michele like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Got a couple of really great offers this wk.....1000 for every$2 spent on old spice body wash spray or shampoo and 4000 for every $10 in natural food dept

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a stupid question.

Do they offer more than one linked card per account like Airmiles does?
    Ciel likes this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I have a stupid question.

Do they offer more than one linked card per account like Airmiles does?
    You can lnk multiple cards but then they all get the same offers
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and i_forget like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got a lot,of weird,offers,for things I would never buy but also super happy with 7000 pts for every $30 spent in natural value section and 7500 for every $75 spent. Time to stock up on dh's ridiculously expensive nature path corn flakes at $9.49 a bag! Almond milk, organic eggs, milk, yogurt, bread, soup etc.
    Ciel, Shwa Girl and d.ot like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

1,600 pts Miss Vickies Chips
    2,000 pts Delissio Rising Crust Pizza
    600 pts Raspberries
    300 pts Strawberries
    500 pts Celery
    1,200 pts Kraft Shredded Cheese
    1,000 pts Family Size Kraft Peanut Butter
    400 pts Eggo Waffles or Pancakes
    1,000 pts CRACKER BARREL CHEESE SLICES
    600 pts In-Store-Sweets Danish
    600 pts Stouffers Frozen Sandwiches
    400 pts Dawn Dish Soap
    200 pts Nestle Chocolate Bars
    600 pts Coffeemate Powdered Coffee Whitener
    400 pts Pringles Potato Chips
    700 pts Evian Spring Water Natural
    Well, the Danish offer might stand a chance if I find one on the 50% off bakery rack. Not sure the Kraft PB or Eggo waffles are on sale this week. Rest of offers-not things I'd buy.
    Website-happy-Joe Fresh online order code offer is shown. Yes, it'd be nice if PC Plus points offers for Joe Fresh would appear on the screen too.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information