User Tag List

Page 127 of 654 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Hey, stop talking about me.
    We love the little old people, couponmummy!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

not into details here, but a little bit frustrated with trading!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Anxiously awaiting mail is the worst

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I am so sick of stupid people!!!! Why are people so irresponsible, so disorganized, have a "don't care attitude", and make so many errors? If it's too hard to do your job, then quit and find something else that uses fewer brain cells!!! If you can't do your job, why should your lack of responsibility become an urgent priority in my job? Rant over.
    Natalka, GoJays, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Maybe some folks came back from Florida and decided their cars were ready for them to take out on errands! Probably need to get used to the sun's low position in the sky first...
    macw1960 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I want the snow to melt and bring the warm weather but it is supposed to be -20 again this weeked... that is all
    macw1960, FrugalKris and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Snowing on the First Day of Spring.
    Natalka, walkonby, keeko1 and 3 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

having to email to remind people about committments they've made.. like really
    Lyssia510 and beckie.c like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Time for DH to leave the country before that one last frayed nerve SNAPS!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The weather causing random sicknesses every few weeks - I love winter and snow... but I'm ready for warm weather >.<
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Today at Loblaws some customer yelled at me in line because I said "excuse me" but not "excuse me PLEASE." Are you kidding me? If you took your headphones off your head you'd hear people talking to you (doing this at a checkout is hella rude). The cashier didn't say anything but I could see from her face that she was mortified that this woman actually said this.

Didn't realize "excuse me" isn't enough anymore. Apparently we have to grovel at people now just to get them to stop blocking your groceries?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 12:36 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckie.c View Post
    I want the snow to melt and bring the warm weather but it is supposed to be -20 again this weeked... that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Snowing on the First Day of Spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrugalKris View Post
    The weather causing random sicknesses every few weeks - I love winter and snow... but I'm ready for warm weather >.<
    Gah, I know. Nothing like waking up to a -28 windchill this morning!

Maybe if we hadn't had that week of temps hovering around zero to tease us....

I want this:

FrugalKris likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I am still thinking about this this morning. I don't understand why saying just "excuse me" isn't enough. The fact that I asked her nicely to move, and said anything at all, rather than pushing her out of the way is polite, right?

I ask this because it isn't the first time this year a random person in a store has yelled at me about not adding "please" after I say "excuse me." (And yes, I always say thank you when I don't get a lecture for no reason). I don't understand. Is there some kind of new etiquette I haven't heard about? Just plain "excuse me" has gotten me by my whole life with no issues, so...huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Today at Loblaws some customer yelled at me in line because I said "excuse me" but not "excuse me PLEASE." Are you kidding me? If you took your headphones off your head you'd hear people talking to you (doing this at a checkout is hella rude). The cashier didn't say anything but I could see from her face that she was mortified that this woman actually said this.

Didn't realize "excuse me" isn't enough anymore. Apparently we have to grovel at people now just to get them to stop blocking your groceries?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Mar 21st, 2014 at 10:14 AM.
    Candini, Lyssia510 and sun_shine like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Strangest of things happening to me. First, I have two target transactions that I paid with CC and they never showed up in my statement. I don't know what is target doing to me. I'm already addicted to your deals you don't need to give me things for free lol.
    Second, I went to walmart to look for once cent products, first one I scan is 1 cent then I go back and grab more. Then I scanned the rest and they were all at the normal price. I started laughing because it was like a hidden camera joke. I scanned them all and even the one that initially scanned at 1cent was back to normal price. My DH is thinking I'm loosing it.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I am still thinking about this this morning. I don't understand why saying just "excuse me" isn't enough. The fact that I asked her nicely to move, and said anything at all, rather than pushing her out of the way is polite, right?

I ask this because it isn't the first time this year a random person in a store has yelled at me about not adding "please" after I say "excuse me." (And yes, I always say thank you when I don't get a lecture for no reason). I don't understand. Is there some kind of new etiquette I haven't heard about? Just plain "excuse me" has gotten me by my whole life with no issues, so...huh?
    lmfao I wouldn't worry about it too much. excuse me is just fine imo. ive been known to say much more unacceptable things from time to time.
    torontogal12 and wolfwoman like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Thread Information