User Tag List

Page 312 of 654 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9810
Like Tree37310Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Expensive vet bills. Understand vets need to make a living but owning more than one pet is becoming unaffordable.
    I have four little ones and vets are so $$$ - out here in Regina found an amazing country vet like $75 cheaper. I hope Guelph has good vets.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Rant 1:
    Hit my right thumb twice on the same spot

Rant 2:
    Burn my chin and now its red and itchy [don't ask why plz :p ]

Rant 3:
    Mom lectured me because I ordered 50 cents Werther! MOM I am 20+ now! Arr
    ROMEO, wolfwoman, beckie.c and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grumbe grumble.. have some FPCs for chocolate from a valid complaint.. good ones too! thought they expired in May.. well pulled them out tonight.. they expired in march! grr 3x$3 off grr

and to add insult to Injury pulled out the gift card i got back in late feb for "colour me mine" a pottery place googled it this eve because the kidlet asked (was going to save it for the summer.. as something fun to do when there's no school) well.. it looks like they have closed.. really why give out gift certificates if you know your going to close... it looks like they are a chain store but the local location has been removed from their website
    ROMEO, wolfwoman, beckie.c and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After years of being told to use sunscreen a report by Postmedia Network says Environmental Working Group says 80% of sunscreens don't work as claimed or contain unsafe chemicals?!!! Spray-ons were said "to potentially push chemicals deep into the lungs". Okay, so what do I safely use on my kids. I'm sure many studies were done before these came on the market?
    ROMEO, walkonby, Candini and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    After years of being told to use sunscreen a report by Postmedia Network says Environmental Working Group says 80% of sunscreens don't work as claimed or contain unsafe chemicals?!!! Spray-ons were said "to potentially push chemicals deep into the lungs". Okay, so what do I safely use on my kids. I'm sure many studies were done before these came on the market?
    I've always been leery of anything you spray, since it could potentially end up in your lungs. I wonder if the same sort of reports may come out about the spray on lotions/deodorants on the market?

My SIL, who is an everything has to be organic girl, introduced us to Badger sunscreen and I loved it. It is fairly expensive, and stays fairly white on your skin, but it worked so well when we went on vacation down south, especially for my fair nieces/nephews.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^thanks I will try it. yes, agree re: spray ons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    grumbe grumble.. have some FPCs for chocolate from a valid complaint.. good ones too! thought they expired in May.. well pulled them out tonight.. they expired in march! grr 3x$3 off grr

and to add insult to Injury pulled out the gift card i got back in late feb for "colour me mine" a pottery place googled it this eve because the kidlet asked (was going to save it for the summer.. as something fun to do when there's no school) well.. it looks like they have closed.. really why give out gift certificates if you know your going to close... it looks like they are a chain store but the local location has been removed from their website
    OMG ARE you kidding me? If I were to get a chocolate FPC, it would be the first to be used up!
    beckie.c and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Vet bill $900.00
    ROMEO, walkonby, beckie.c and 1 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Called CRA to check status of Canada child benefit application. When I checked on website, it says "we've received your application, here's the names of the kids in question, we'll contact you if we need more info". Then lower down on the page with a big red box around it, it says "accordingly to our records, you aren't responsible for any children". So I call as I can't figure out if this means my application is rejected or still in process? Get a smart @## condescending rep on the phone who can't quite understand why I don't get the fact it means my application hasn't been processed. Hmmmmmm
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Was expecting 2 packages from Purolator(Forever 21, and the Children's Place), both scheduled to be delivered today. I know Forever 21 requires a signature so I purposely stayed home all afternoon to receive it. The Purolator guy leaves my Children's Place order and leaves a notice for the other one. I was freaking upstairs, my car is in the driveway and he didn't even bother to knock or ring the doorbell(I would have heard since "upstairs" is literally 4 steps). Seriously how hard is it to ring a doorbell? Its less work than filling out a pick up sheet.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Called CRA to check status of Canada child benefit application. When I checked on website, it says "we've received your application, here's the names of the kids in question, we'll contact you if we need more info". Then lower down on the page with a big red box around it, it says "accordingly to our records, you aren't responsible for any children". So I call as I can't figure out if this means my application is rejected or still in process? Get a smart @## condescending rep on the phone who can't quite understand why I don't get the fact it means my application hasn't been processed. Hmmmmmm
    I'm pretty sure being unintelligent is a requirement of working their.
    My first kid I had to fight with them to prove I was born in Canada and a Canadian Citizen for months(even though I was born here and have never lived outside of Ontario). My second child they kept telling us for 18 months that she didn't exist, even though I was issued a birth certificate, record of birth and a SIN for her. I guess the government just issues documents for non existent people?
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I'm pretty sure being unintelligent is a requirement of working their.
    My first kid I had to fight with them to prove I was born in Canada and a Canadian Citizen for months(even though I was born here and have never lived outside of Ontario). My second child they kept telling us for 18 months that she didn't exist, even though I was issued a birth certificate, record of birth and a SIN for her. I guess the government just issues documents for non existent people?
    That is classic ... I felt better just posting the initial rant, but after reading yours, I just have to laugh
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hawaiin Punch is never 1,00$ in QC store....I am affraid my coupons will expire before..........
    toronto166 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My PC offers are not published anymore since I dont use my carts....I hope because I will shop atv Maxi,my offers will be reactived...At least the buy 50$ get 10$ off
    toronto166 likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Vet bill $900.00
    Yikes...now I know why my parents always said no to pets!
    Candini and toronto166 like this.

Thread Information