User Tag List

Page 321 of 654 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

So happy you're home!!It looks like you are really getting looked after which makes me happy.
    My friends son that contracted this a few years ago was in the hospital forever so I am happy she is able to recover from home while still being monitored. Enjoy sleeping in your own bed tonight!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

lola, so good that you are home and great that you will get nurse visits there.

I frankly don't know how a six year old goes through all of this, but I sure wish her speedy healing - and for you to find out why/how this all happened.

Name:  hugsfrommelovebear.gif
Views: 254
Size:  37.5 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

With a darn printer who dont work Glucerna and Ensure are expensive even with a sale and I need to take those for the moment....was not planned in my budget...
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Damn gophers. Went on a massacre last night. Went through 2 boxes of shells before the gun jammed and we called it a night. We are going back at it again tonight. The little beasts are wrecking my pasture. We have so many that if you slightly cross your eyes, you can see the ground crawling with them!!
    Natalka, Tweets77, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I cannot find Thank You cards for Doctors or Nurses. I went to Hallmark a and small local card store but they were sold out. I have no idea where else to look.

I'd like to get thank you cards and some kind of gift but I'm totally stuck... Complete brain shut down. lol
    cath007, BC Gal, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yves Rocher alarm clock is so tiny compared to the pictures seen and no batteries included.....
    BC Gal and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Maybe the old lady I almost ran over should be ranting but..... I was backing up my vehicle in the Walmart parking lot and someone came speeding along in a car and I had to stop so I didn't hit them. After they passed I started backing up again and an senior lady appeared in my vision, giving me the stink eye. I felt bad but she should not have walked behind my vehicle since it was partially pulled out of the spot and had the reverse lights are on. People walking in parking lots need to be aware and be cautious and not expect that they can always be seen.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Damn gophers. Went on a massacre last night. Went through 2 boxes of shells before the gun jammed and we called it a night. We are going back at it again tonight. The little beasts are wrecking my pasture. We have so many that if you slightly cross your eyes, you can see the ground crawling with them!!

Awww I have to admit, I kinda feel bad for the gophers. Little guys are pretty cute, but I guess to you they are just overly furry rats, lol. Maybe you need to get a ferret, I hear they are good at getting rid of gophers; not sure how you train them to come home, but I knew some people growing up that had them and used them for keeping the gophers out of their horse pasture. They walked them around town with leashes, they are pretty cute too.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    I cannot find Thank You cards for Doctors or Nurses. I went to Hallmark a and small local card store but they were sold out. I have no idea where else to look.

I'd like to get thank you cards and some kind of gift but I'm totally stuck... Complete brain shut down. lol
    Just use a generic thank you card, that's totally fine. I have two sisters who are nurses - usually they really appreciate edibles that can just be put at the nurses' station and then docs/nurses all partake - chocolates, cookies, etc. Lots of times they don't get regular breaks, so really like having munchies.
    It's kind of you to think of them!
    Hope things are going well for your daughter.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Yves Rocher alarm clock is so tiny compared to the pictures seen and no batteries included.....
    Their 'freebies' are usually pretty much junk, sorry to say. I've gotten jewellery which has broken during the first wear, a watch which only worked a few days and it didn't help to change the battery, etc.
    I think the only thing I ever got from them which I really liked and still use a lot - was a set of plastic bowls with covers.
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Their 'freebies' are usually pretty much junk, sorry to say. I've gotten jewellery which has broken during the first wear, a watch which only worked a few days and it didn't help to change the battery, etc.
    I think the only thing I ever got from them which I really liked and still use a lot - was a set of plastic bowls with covers.
    I agree.,I only paid 2 $ per chance,and the others things came with nice products I ordered
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Lost my garnier cleansing sample and ended up finding my Kiel one that I have been missing since who-knows-when. Now my garnier sample is missing!

Why do I have such horrible memory?

EDIT: found it! It was on the top of the fridge [what the?] and it fell as soon as I opened the fridge #luckyDay
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sun, Jun 7th, 2015 at 01:09 AM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    Awww I have to admit, I kinda feel bad for the gophers. Little guys are pretty cute, but I guess to you they are just overly furry rats, lol. Maybe you need to get a ferret, I hear they are good at getting rid of gophers; not sure how you train them to come home, but I knew some people growing up that had them and used them for keeping the gophers out of their horse pasture. They walked them around town with leashes, they are pretty cute too.
    Oh I agree, they are really cute. Thank goodness we don't have rats in Alberta. But the gophers are so bad this year that even with the hawks, the neighbours barn cats, my dogs AND our local weasel killing them, it's out of control this year. And I don't like using provisioned oats.
    I have to shoot them or end up shooting one of my horses because they broke a leg stepping in one of the massive holes these cute critters have created.
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Sun, Jun 7th, 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Poisioned oats!! Damn spellcheck and computer won't let me re correct it!!
    GoJays and dededi like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Oh I agree, they are really cute. Thank goodness we don't have rats in Alberta. But the gophers are so bad this year that even with the hawks, the neighbours barn cats, my dogs AND our local weasel killing them, it's out of control this year. And I don't like using provisioned oats.
    I have to shoot them or end up shooting one of my horses because they broke a leg stepping in one of the massive holes these cute critters have created.
    oh wolfie! the thought of a beautiful majestic animal like one of your horses getting injured and then put down is terrifying. Hey btw what are provisioned oats? Is that gopher poison?
    GoJays and wolfwoman like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Living in a coop have this advantages and desagrements.....like just having each 1 drying line for 2 persons....(me and neighbour),like that at each stairs...and she always taking the dry line for herself...a girl of my age.. .The drying line is on her side...so .........

No I wont buy a drycloth rack like others because I dont like it and not finding deal

At this point...the week end are a nightmare for that

At my other appart,I had my line but a disgusting neigbour

Tired........

I wont put my clothes and sheets,and other stuff suspended in my bathroom or in the dryer when it is sunny and hot outside......
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information