User Tag List

Page 443 of 654 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I placed an indigo order on Saturday and it was supposed to arrive today. I check my tracking number and it says it was delivered this morning at 9:29, which I never got. Called Canada Post, told them it shows delivered but I never got it. She says she'll put in a trace and to call Indigo with case number. Call them, and they put my delivery address as my mom's old address(from the few times she's used my account to order stuff), even though I clicked the my billing and shipping address are the same button, and doubled checked it was coming to me.
    My mom paid to have her mail forewarded to her new address so it shouldn't have been delivered there in the first place.
    So annoyed right now! My fault for not checking the email confirmation, but seriously how many times do I need to double check they have my address?
    ***UPDATE***

I went to my mom's old house this morning, to see if the people were home and still had the package. No one was home, so I left a note(stupid me forgot to bring a pen or paper, so I ended up using a napkin and a nub of a crayon I found in my backseat), with my phone number asking them to call or text me if they still had it so I could pick it up. Come home, start making cookies with the kids and get a text from them saying they still had it and I could come pick it up any time.
    There are still some good people in this world!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Holy Mother Fugger!!! I have no idea what I did to my one foot but I can't walk on it. The ball of my foot hurts like ******, it's swollen up, red and hot to the touch. I can't flex my foot but I can sure curse. Thank Goodness I'm not cooking this year.
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Trolls that tell people to kill themselves. It's sad how vile and hate-filled people can be, even at Christmas.

You disagree with someone over the most minute, insignificant portion of someone else's life, so you think they should die?

How are these people in real life?
    Crochetlady, GoJays, DaveP and 6 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Of course I would become sick for Christmas, seems like bronchitis. Will be venturing to the hospital tomorrow if my breathing continues the way its been

Picked up cepacol lozenges. Supposed to numb throat but my lips, gums, tongue and cheeks are completely numb. Should have opted for the spray.. (I must say though these are extremely amusing)
    DaveP, Decaf, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

^^Aw, hope you feel better soon. (Rum and eggnog! Tis the season, after all)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Why does it have to be such an emotional week? If you want details, please check out my post in the December frugal chatter thread.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I think emotions are running high for a lot of people these past few days I know depression has settled in for me and I'm in a total funk Add that to family drama that always comes up over the holidays and it's been an emotional day for me
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The Easy Bake Oven.

Let's accentuate the easy part...

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have had it with Crappy Tire!!! Over this past year we have had to return so many defective item that it was getting ridiculous but I have never had a problem getting my money back......until now. I tried returning a Bissel robot vac and was refused. The clerk said they would only do an exchange. I told them that had I known that, then I would not have purchased the item. I also said they might have their policies posted so a person could be aware of this. To which the clerk pointed out where the policies were posted. At the exit almost on the ceiling!!! I have always defended C. tire when friends have run them down. Well NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Who needs some Crappy Tire money? I've got some to giveaway!

UPDATE- $10.00 CT money given away
    Last edited by wolfwoman; Tue, Dec 29th, 2015 at 03:53 PM.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    I have had it with Crappy Tire!!! Over this past year we have had to return so many defective item that it was getting ridiculous but I have never had a problem getting my money back......until now. I tried returning a Bissel robot vac and was refused. The clerk said they would only do an exchange. I told them that had I known that, then I would not have purchased the item. I also said they might have their policies posted so a person could be aware of this. To which the clerk pointed out where the policies were posted. At the exit almost on the ceiling!!! I have always defended C. tire when friends have run them down. Well NOT ANYMORE!!!!! Who needs some Crappy Tire money? I've got some to giveaway!

Wannawin, DaveP, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    The Easy Bake Oven.

Those things are a pain in the a$$! Dd got one 4 years ago, used it twice, hated it and I couldn't even give it away at our yard sale lol.
    Wannawin, Candini, dededi and 1 others like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ive said it before......

But F*^k cancer..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    The Easy Bake Oven.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Those things are a pain in the a$$! Dd got one 4 years ago, used it twice, hated it and I couldn't even give it away at our yard sale lol.
    The only thing it taught the Penguinettes was to learn to cook properly..which was a win/win situation..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    Ive said it before......

But F*^k cancer..
    x2 for two family members just going through it all.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sciatica!!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information