User Tag List

Page 273 of 654 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Couponteen101 I had a root canal done awake years ago and they didn't numb me properly. It was the worst and now I'm terrified of the dentist. However I had my wisdom teeth taken out and was put under anesthesia. Gave me perks afterwards and I was fine.
    I just had a root canal, and luckily that wasn't so bad for me, the dentist made sure i was very numb. I was terrified of the dentit for a very long time, but I now have a realy good one.

I think I am still leaning towards being awake for my wisdom teeth not only because of the cost difference but also because I don't like the idea of the IV and not being able to remember.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Company over for supper last night. My three year old who has been toilet trained for a year, peed all over the bench during supper.
    I would crawl under the table and hide, but there's too much pee under there.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicolthepickle View Post
    Company over for supper last night. My three year old who has been toilet trained for a year, peed all over the bench during supper.
    I would crawl under the table and hide, but there's too much pee under there.
    We all have accidents
    ROMEO and nicolthepickle like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

If the average class size is 20-25 kids who do boxed valentines cards only have 16. Ds1 is in kindergarten and he has a small class of 18 kids including him... We had to buy 2 boxed sets of valentines because it was 1 card short for his small class. 3$ each box (comes with 16 ninja turtles valentines cards and 16 ninja turtles pencils.) we also bought a small valentine sticker pack that came with 20 sets of stickers which is a lot more reasonable considering the average class size.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Why is it that I have to be the one that always has to "accommodate" everyone's schedules, lives, food preferences, hobbies, interests, etc.? Never once has anyone ever had to change/alter or accommodate me. Ugh FML.
    I think alot of people feel that wa. I've felt that way alot since moving from sk to nwt. I feel like im the one who had to give up my friends, my family my business...im the one that has to change my eating habits to fit in my hobbies and interests dont fit with having all boys around and no sisters.... I know theyve had to change too but....it feels at times like theres nothing left of me. that everything about me had to change.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    If the average class size is 20-25 kids who do boxed valentines cards only have 16. Ds1 is in kindergarten and he has a small class of 18 kids including him... We had to buy 2 boxed sets of valentines because it was 1 card short for his small class. 3$ each box (comes with 16 ninja turtles valentines cards and 16 ninja turtles pencils.) we also bought a small valentine sticker pack that came with 20 sets of stickers which is a lot more reasonable considering the average class size.
    I would save the same ones you have left over for next year But, ya, it's a pain!
    ROMEO, francine1985 and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@saundyl - That was one reason I got a female dog lol. I was tired of being the only girl
    saundyl and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Not really a rant but.....are my eyes deceiving me or did Smartcanucks change their font?
    Last edited by salady; Wed, Feb 11th, 2015 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Ah, never mind, it appears to be my computer.
    ROMEO, GoJays and saveadollardiva like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Not really a rant but.....are my eyes deceiving me or did Smartcanucks change their font?
    LOL OH i know how you feel salady! i thought the same thing as well. But, I think it is as well just my eyes playing tricks on me.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    LOL OH i know how you feel salady! i thought the same thing as well. But, I think it is as well just my eyes playing tricks on me.
    I had done Windows Update and it changed/reset my default font. I can't figure out how to fix this....this is so annoying!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Came home to see the most disappointing flyers in a long time i don't even feel like spending a single dollar from my pocket for these prices
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    My top wisdom teeth need to come out...Has anyone done it awake?
    I had one of my top wisdom teeth pulled under local anaesthetic and it wasn't too bad. The tooth was already partially erupted and infected. The worst part for me was getting the needles.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Came home to see the most disappointing flyers in a long time i don't even feel like spending a single dollar from my pocket for these prices
    I have to agree with you there. Only a few things to use coupons for, but not even worth going out.
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I had done Windows Update and it changed/reset my default font. I can't figure out how to fix this....this is so annoying!
    Man, I am so grateful for this forum! I wondered why my font had changed too....it was after a Windows update, so that must be the culprit. It is annoying; I just spent quite awhile trying to fix this, wondering if I had been hacked.
    salady likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by zealot1205 View Post
    Last night the News reported that prices have gone sky-high. They are blaming the low Canadian dollar and the low cost of gas. I am using up what is available in the house right now. It's a good thing, in a way; helps to clear the freezer.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Thread Information