User Tag List

Page 497 of 654 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

First day back; criminals everywhere! -_-
    dededi likes this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    How many times have you gone to the grocery stores these days and not had money for the carts?

My neighbour had a fistful of foreign change left over from vacations and didn't know what to do with it. I know - I picked out the quarter and loonie sized pieces and put one of each in my purse so I now always have change (that I can't spend) that will work a cart.

Maybe I will get fancy and have my darling drill holes in the edge of them so I can put them on a keychain.
    put a quarter, a loonie, and a toonie inside your coupon booklet - tape it down or close zipper, etc so it won't fall out.

i usually keep a quarter and loonie in my shopping purse.. and my non-shopping purse has my wallet of coins and wallet of cards. lol.
    Ciel, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    put a quarter, a loonie, and a toonie inside your coupon booklet - tape it down or close zipper, etc so it won't fall out.

i usually keep a quarter and loonie in my shopping purse.. and my non-shopping purse has my wallet of coins and wallet of cards. lol.
    No I officially now have a universal European cart key (10 francs + 500 lire) and a universal tropical cart key ($10 Jamaican and $5 pesos)

Name:  keys1.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  13.6 KB
    JadeAngel, Ciel, GoJays and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who post looking for a job for their new college grad precious pumpkin then complain about your suggestion because it's too far away from home. Maybe college grad precious pumpkin needs to grow up, find their own job, and be prepared to handle reality. Argh!
    Ciel, lecale, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    People who post looking for a job for their new college grad precious pumpkin then complain about your suggestion because it's too far away from home. Maybe college grad precious pumpkin needs to grow up, find their own job, and be prepared to handle reality. Argh!
    Penguinette 1's school careers advisor recommended she didn't go to Montreal because "it's too far away".. The CEGAP in Morrayall she wanted to go to is less than 50 mins by car from here on a good day and there's residences there. P1 spent her first year in res and is now in her first appt with her friend awaiting the new term..

I think the CA didn't want to deal with non-local colleges..Or English ones at all.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Something I've seen recently on both sides of the political divide..

My candidate changed hir mind due to diligent research and fact-finding...Your's flip-flops...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am getting really annoyed with parents who let their kids run wild. Yesterday we were at a small beach(there was maybe 15 people there) and this six year old girl made a beeline for dd, was constantly screaming at her to do stuff, dumped water on THREE different sand castles we were making, ruining them, pushed dd in the water and then tried to drag my child on her floaty out to the bouys, AFTER I had told her multiple times that dd could NOT go out that far without me, and then proceeded to tell ME off because I raised my voice at her. All while her mother, aunt and grandma were watching and laughing and trying to give me the "kids will be kids" excuse. No sorry, you need to get off your a$$ and give your kid some boundaries, rules and be a parent.
    My kids are not by any means perfect, but if I ever saw either one of them pull the stuff this kid pulled we'd be apollogizing and leaving immediately.
    Tweets77, Ciel, GoJays and 8 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Same deals every week. While some people are loving this I personally dislike that 20-30% of items in flyers these days are repeats and there are more and more items that are regular price advertised in flyers. *sigh* Between this and the whole coupon/PM restrictions is it even worth it?

Also, cashiers who don't listen. I had a SDM points offer WUS $20 today and asked the cashier to confirm the pre-tax total and he said the post-tax total (I was short $0.20 because one of the items scanned lower than it was on the shelf) and I had to redo the entire transaction with a huge line up behind me.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

having a close friend stay with you - then you see him pick things off his skin - we thought maybe dry skin think nothing of it. then he leave - next day hubby full of hives and we were like oh no its because we went keto and gluten free maybe his body reacting. nope found the cause it was dog fleas and we don't have dogs. then his friend calls and says by the way the toronto housing high rise has a flea infestation this after we called after he left and asked if his building has bed bugs or anything. Day 3 cleaning and getting it clean plus moved out of bedroom and now we can't go in until tomorrow as the bug stuff is still working.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    having a close friend stay with you - then you see him pick things off his skin - we thought maybe dry skin think nothing of it. then he leave - next day hubby full of hives and we were like oh no its because we went keto and gluten free maybe his body reacting. nope found the cause it was dog fleas and we don't have dogs. then his friend calls and says by the way the toronto housing high rise has a flea infestation this after we called after he left and asked if his building has bed bugs or anything. Day 3 cleaning and getting it clean plus moved out of bedroom and now we can't go in until tomorrow as the bug stuff is still working.
    You win. Your fleas trump my hormones
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

My neighbour's cat was infested and it got so bad that our place picked up fleas and I literally had to call the Humane Society to get the neighbour to control the problem. We didn't spray...I literally used a half-dozen bowls of water with a touch of dish soap as flea traps. I put them around where we sat and used us as attractants. It worked, but I was on edge and flea-catching for a week.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    You win. Your fleas trump my hormones
    Hormones are still the worse - fleas are annoying - hormones make me want to hurt people

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    My neighbour's cat was infested and it got so bad that our place picked up fleas and I literally had to call the Humane Society to get the neighbour to control the problem. We didn't spray...I literally used a half-dozen bowls of water with a touch of dish soap as flea traps. I put them around where we sat and used us as attractants. It worked, but I was on edge and flea-catching for a week.
    Every night - we borax the carpet, the use spray and then check the carpets. we have cats so every day I check them and look all over their body and so far nothing. I think we caught it in time but it was gross seeing black poo on a kleenex that was behind our bed. Hubby got so disgusted he threw the mattress away and ordered another one. The one we had wasn't the best - horrible sleep so a new one will be nice.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Every night - we borax the carpet, the use spray and then check the carpets. we have cats so every day I check them and look all over their body and so far nothing. I think we caught it in time but it was gross seeing black poo on a kleenex that was behind our bed. Hubby got so disgusted he threw the mattress away and ordered another one. The one we had wasn't the best - horrible sleep so a new one will be nice.
    Well it's nice to have a disaster that brings new things into your life. A good sleep is important and I am sure you will truly relish a decent mattress. I bought the one I have 8 years ago but the one before it was so memorably horrible, throwing myself into bed now is still like a luxury night in a Vegas hotel in comparison. I still remember the good old days lol.
    JadeAngel and Ciel like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, there goes all the praise I was giving to Public Mobile after I believe they may have just violated the CRTC Wireless Code when they abruptly decided to gut their current plans and change them all, changing my current plan (thank goodness they are not trying to charge me more for it now) and getting rid of the plan I was going to change to. Right now, VERY UPSET with them for changing everything WITHOUT notifying me of the changes before they happen AND without getting my "informed and express consent" (CRTC Section D), I understand that probably nothing will happen in my favor and they will get away with this no problem, it just upsets me!!!! But I may try to write an email to CRTC and see what happens, not sure yet
    Ciel and Durham Couponer like this.

Thread Information