User Tag List

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree6510Likes

Thread: October Frugal Chatter - Harvest the Savings

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I might be wrong but...isnt it thursday? If not well LOL the week isnt going as fast for me as i thought! Have an awesome sunny fall day!
    Yes,I am french and I always wrothe those 2 days wrong,I know we are Thursday !!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I hope everyone had a great day!!! I am tired and tomorrow is FRIDAY it is all I know for now lol!!! I Hope everyone will have a great evening.See you probably tomorrow if I have time to chat in here.Have a good resting night everyone!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I have 35x $1.00 Europe's Best exp. Oct. 31st if anyone is interesting in trading me for them. thanks
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Not a bad night, ate dinner at home, so far no take out this week, will probably go out to dinner on Saturday with mom when she gets back from her class but once a week I can handle right now. I will try to eliminate that later.

I managed to clean out my coupons and get rid of all my September expires. As well pretty much everything out of the bathroom has been sorted into piles and boxes. I have started to inventory and put everything back. I am hoping to have the bathroom done by the end of the weekend but it will all depends on how tomorrow goes. Might do a little shopping after work if I feel up to it, will all depend how tomorrow goes.

Hope everyone had a great day
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Well I didn't get what exactly I wanted done but I still stained the front screen door (the inside portion) as it didn't dry properly and the due set in. I chopped up the red cabbage but then realized I didn't have any mason jars left , thank goodness I didn't start the cooking process. Started putting stuff away again the my stockpile room and boy oh boy do I need more shelves. Hung 2 loads out on the line to dry and made a nice dinner, cooked red cabbage with olive oil, garlic and spices as a side dish, opened 2 cans of deer meat canned with potatoes made an awesome gravy and dinner was so yummy, however, the kids didn't think so . Once the kiddos get on the school bus tomorrow I will be heading to WM to get some mason jars for my pickled cabbage. Good night ladies and I'll chat with you all tomorrow.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just about to sit and watch an hour of the tube. Didn't get home till after 8 from hockey, DS has had a bath and is playing lego in his room with a snack. Have a load in the wash and the dishwasher going. Kitchen is clean, cleaned 1 bathroom. Sore back now so time for advil and a rest. Have a good night everyone.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Casey: I found the Walmart mag as I was mailing your pampers coupons. so I put a set of everything in the book in your envie.
    You are the best thanks!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My spca have the most beautifull cats for adoption those time ,and I have not the time to take a 2 one.They have semi-breed and breed ones.I could see mimi my little persian of 4 years with one of those cutie could be her ''adoptive brother'',I really melt for checking the pictures of a cat each time,like a true petss lovers do,but I am a cat person lol.Now I know they are feed with royale canin kind of food.I hate bad timing in life,it suck

Here some pictures of the 3 arrived today so cute

I would love him.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    My spca have the most beautifull cats for adoption those time ,and I have not the time to take a 2 one.They have semi-breed and breed ones.I could see mimi my little persian of 4 years with one of those cutie could be her ''adoptive brother'',I really melt for checking the pictures of a cat each time,like a true petss lovers do,but I am a cat person lol.Now I know they are feed with royale canin kind of food.I hate bad timing in life,it suck

Here some pictures of the 3 arrived today so cute

I would love him.
    omg, he is sooo cute
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@lilo0003: I know he is semi-breed 2 years old,mimi is 4 years old persian pure breed more darker grey.I find his masculine version lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I LOVE the lion cut. My Himi is due for one!

My day was

Work/Teach - 7:30-4:30
    Meet the Teacher - 4:30-7:00
    Groceries - 7:00-7:30
    Love on my kids - 7:30-8:00
    Chat with friend and make gluten free play dough 8:00-10:30
    Blog and SC 10:30-12:00

You would think I was going to bed, but I plan to watch Grey's Anatomy first...will be napping with the toddlers on Sat. for shizzle.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    I LOVE the lion cut. My Himi is due for one!

My day was

Work/Teach - 7:30-4:30
    Meet the Teacher - 4:30-7:00
    Groceries - 7:00-7:30
    Love on my kids - 7:30-8:00
    Chat with friend and make gluten free play dough 8:00-10:30
    Blog and SC 10:30-12:00

You would think I was going to bed, but I plan to watch Grey's Anatomy first...will be napping with the toddlers on Sat. for shizzle.
    You're gonna be busy, great schedule by the way.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Morning All, just waiting for the boys to get on the bus so I head over to WM to purchase mason jars for my red cabbage. Repairman is coming to fix my range/stove which has been broken since Sept. 5, 2013 yes a month, Whirpool/MAYTAG have been totally useless and well the extended warranty lady has been so kind, following up along the way, however, I am not impressed with the situation. Apparently the extended warranty lady says the repair people had the serial # wrong and the repair people never mentioned that all they said was they ordered the part 3 times and finally were shipped the proper part....hmm. Anyone have any suggestions as what can be done etc. I have spoken to someone in management in the customer service department and pretty well got nowhere. Apparently the ext. war. people cannot do anything either but do follow-ups and send emails the the repair people. I have found out that my ext. warranty is transferrable when I sell it - yippee. I will be going to Home Depot to pick-up a copy of my sales receipt and extended warranty information so that when I post it for sale as I will have the information handy. This is 1 case where I am really pleased I purchased the extended warranty. I will be shopping for a coil top stainless steel and black range with bottom exposed element as I currently have a glass top and the bottom element in the oven is not exposed and good grief it shouldn't take 2 hours to cook a small chicken, the type you purchase pre-cooked at deli counters or 8-9 hours to cook a small turkey. My range has convection as well. What % do you think I should sell the stove/range for? After these repairs the stove has essentially been rebuilt or brand new with respect to all electrical components, etc. I have a few minor scratches on the glass top thanks to when my inlaws lived here for 2 months while there new home was being built. Have a great day everyone and hope to check in after lunch.

Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information