User Tag List

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I am out of town for work so I decided to go Christmas Shopping, they don't really have anything here we do not have at home but here there is no freedom, no need to make dinner, lunches, clean. Plus this way I can sneak the gifts in as it is impossible to buy for my Mom without her finding out.

I think I have her stocking almost done, I went to SDM last night and matched a bunch of personal coupons with sales and got Cream, Shampoo & Conditioner.

Tonight I went to Wal-Mart and got:
    A new cord for phone
    Also got a Bumble Bath for Cousin's Little girl with her fav characters from a show on it

Then I went to Dollarama and got:
    Various Kitchen Gadgets, most are to replace ones we have that are dying, these will all go in her stocking
    Also got her a nail polish

The off to the Source to get one of her "big" gifts which is a bluetooth speaker she has been saying for months she wants one. A co worker suggested to just buy a cheap one at Wal-Mart but I wanted something more mid of the pack wasn't looking to spend hundreds but found one on sale for $29.99 normally 59.99 which I picked up.

The off to Michael's to get yarn to make her neck pillow, found a yarn she will love and it will be a total surprise.

Good start, next weekend we will go shopping closer to home and at that point I hope to be done.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought a few presents for DH. Got him a book at chapters..Leonardo da Vinci...DH likes him..then a new daily planner for 2018 and a snowblower cabin. Already have a sweater so just a couple of small things and some stocking stuffers then he is done. So need to buy more gifts for my mom along with stocking stuffers and gifts for my nieces in Atlanta ...probably gift cards because of the distance.. put up our large lighted outdoor wreath, wreath on front door and front porch urns...so outdoor decorating is done. Hopefully will do the tree tomorrow!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We have a relatively small home and keep gifts and parties low key. I still haven’t figured out what to buy for our 2yr old twin boy for Christmas. Any suggestions?

This is what I might get, some I haven’t been able to find. This includes Santa stockings gifts.

5yr old boy
    Quillow
    Magic sparkle wand
    Okeefs lip repair
    Water toys - boats
    Slinky
    Transformers ?
    Mini-chocolates
    craft supplies: scotch tape, shiny tape, googly eyes
    Stretchy spider
    Red Chapman’s dragon
    black Chapman’s drawstring bag
    Scotch tape - he loves to create things and do crafts
    Magic Tracks - the extra track we bought for Christmas last year
    Create a Christmas treasure hunt ??

2yr old boy
    Toy car keys with sound effects
    Mini-chocolates

2yr old girl
    Pink Minnie Mouse purse - Got It
    Doctor tool/toy set - got it
    Mini-chocolates
    Tiny colourful elastics
    Pointy tipped comb

Kids gifts to share
    Chapman’s beach ball
    chapman’s story book.
    Glow bracelets

My younger sister.
    Pomegranate body lotion - bought from Seacret on Black Friday.
    Typed recipe book with my recipes in it.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Nov 27th, 2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Added more gifts
    Newfiescreech likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

oh my I need to get rolling! Tonight I am going to organize all my wrap/tape/ribbon/tags etc so I have it ready to start wrapping ASAP. Will pull all my niece's gifts tonight to see what I have for her for and get hers wrapped up this week.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Picked up many gifts this weekend. Can't wait t sort stuff and start wrapping this week.
    Newfiescreech and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Here is the Christmas countdown decoration that I made at the library on Wednesday for free. Sorry, I’m not sure why the pic is crooked.
    Attachment 336760
    Very pretty Angela ..i enjoy doing crafts too ..always looking for need things do especially Christmas crafts
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I finally found my dad gift.It would be a basket of fines cheese since he love cheese and I will got them for cheap after a trade I made for 5$ agropur coupons!!!
    coupon girl and scouponer like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Really slacking this year....ugg.

So far I have my dad's gift, mom's gift, bill's gift, mil's gift.

Hoodies for the teenagers (14 & 16) and a few stocking stuffers.

Ticked off that MIL didn't tell me she purchased something from the 16 years olds and I purchased from 3rd party seller on amazon so returning is really not in the cards....sigh....$35 out the window, I will try and post for sale on facebook group (fingers crossed)

MIL is hosting this year so no stress or mess for me.

Dh will print 16 years wishlist and I will double/triple check with MIL so that I don't purchase something she already has and forgot to tell me.

I have to have a chat with my folks I don't need the constant reminders that they have nowhere to go this Christmas talk about making me feel super bad....grr.
    scouponer likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Really slacking this year....ugg.

So far I have my dad's gift, mom's gift, bill's gift, mil's gift.

Hoodies for the teenagers (14 & 16) and a few stocking stuffers.

Ticked off that MIL didn't tell me she purchased something from the 16 years olds and I purchased from 3rd party seller on amazon so returning is really not in the cards....sigh....$35 out the window, I will try and post for sale on facebook group (fingers crossed)

MIL is hosting this year so no stress or mess for me.

Dh will print 16 years wishlist and I will double/triple check with MIL so that I don't purchase something she already has and forgot to tell me.

I have to have a chat with my folks I don't need the constant reminders that they have nowhere to go this Christmas talk about making me feel super bad....grr.
    Sounds like you have lots done! I thought I would have it mostly done and wrapped by now too but I don't lol.

I gave my sister a suggestion of hoodies for my boys and she told me she has bought them one each already along with everything else she over spoils them with.

My sister hosts every year which is nice. Last year I supplied the 2 turkeys and my mom cooked them for her

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just ordered youngest DS's last Santa gift I think! Almost done! Just need to sort and wrap this weekend!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Getting closer to having everything purchased. Need a few more things for DH stocking. Need to go over dm's gifts to see if I want to add anything...I have quite a few gifts for her but usually I have one big gift and a few smaller $$$ wise but not this year. Still need to get her Laura Secord dixies...hope they have them when I go this time. It is a tradition my dad started 30+ years ago so I continued it last year after he passed away. Hopefully this year it won't make her cry! Wrapped DH' presents yesterday...mostly so I could get them out of the trunk of my car and not have to find a place to hide them. Still trying to do major house cleaning..you know wash all the light fixtures clean out the cupboards etc. Still have to put up my Christmas village and make lists for Christmas dinner...do my baking etc...yikes better get moving
    Newfiescreech, macw1960 and avrose like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Are you ready??

We finished up the wrapping last night. So happy that is finished.

I have started saving for 2018! Another transfer into the Christmas account will happen on Dec 29th. So happy to not owe in January for Christmas past.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Wrapping is all done and will put up the tree today..I have delayed doing it as we adopted a kitten in February and I would rather she learn to not climb the tree.
    Newfiescreech and coupon girl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to do my normal Boxing Day stock up for next Christmas shop and wow not much left. Pier one had no Christmas crackers, not many ornaments, hardly any wrap, no tags. Chapters had no wrap...none!, bought gift tags which I needed...luckily I don't need wrap and had already decided not to buy any...of course I knew I would... but only 2 rolls. Bought some new Christmas ornaments at Bombay, pier one and Bowrings. Still expensive at 50 off but got some interesting ones then will fill in with cheaper ornaments. Decided to change tree scheme for next year as we have had this one for several years now. Going to do shades of silver, gold, white and champagne.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I bought a bunch of Dove Men and Axe kits. Shampoo. Body wash And deodorant for Christmas 2018. Best part is I used PC pts to pay for them. Christmas 2018 shopping has started!
    Newfiescreech and sweetmomma like this.

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information