User Tag List

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree3260Likes

Thread: February 2016 Frugal chatter thread - All Welcome!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Andit - wishing the best for your mom, hoping she gets well soon.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Storm is here in full force. Decided to go to FB just now since I probably won't want to go after work. Wanted to buy the sour cream on for .99 since we used the last of ours last night. Spent $15 and happy with my little haul Even splurged and paid $1.99 for a LB of grapes for little ones lunches the rest of the week. Primo canned beans are .88 so grabbed a few for chili since they are good till late 2018. And $1.99 eggs are great

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Andit: I don’t think we are ever too old to want our mommy.
    I had a super productive day yesterday. A large basket of papers that I have avoided for longer than I care to admit has been filed & or shredded. It feels so good to have that cleared out of the office space.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

How's the weather in your neck of the woods? It is really snowing heavily here. Just had to move both my kids
    Looking forward to be cozy on the couch and watch the news later and see how it is everywhere else.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Friends gave us two flats (five dozen eggs)....so kind of them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Nice and sunny here FBM but a bit chilly-haven't had snow for a long time and Friday should be 17-mind you March and April tend to be our snowiest months here.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

FBM: It is still freezing rain here (has been for the last 8 hours) Lucky the power hasn't gone out yet with all the ice accumulation...

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

We`ve had rain all day just on the verge of freezing

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

A friend of mine from Ottawa wrote an article on the KonMari method you've all been talking about

http://www.ottawaparentingtimes.ca/l...d-start-fresh/
    saundyl, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Saundyl: we really have to stay on the boys as well for their Internet usage. DH works at home and the company does not pay the Internet but we save so much having him here that I don't care. We kept getting warnings from out service provider that we were close to limit so last month I accepted their offer to go unlimited for just 10.00 more. We did not tell the kids though and we only let them watch Netflix on a tv not on a device, but it's their YouTube use that gets. Us. Neither of them watch traditional tv.
    Having this talk today with my 14 year old son. Got a warning that we were over by 69 gb which would be $207!!!!!! Our Internet provider is waiving all customers overage for January and February but are cracking down on people going over in March. We live in the country and pay $100 a month already. Needless to say our son is now going to have time limits on his laptop. All he does is watch videos and shows constantly. Sigh.
    saundyl, Crochetlady, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

We started the day in freezing rain and ended in just pouring rain. I was soaked by the time I made it to the train station. Usually I take the bus home but I asked DH to pick me up.
    Cdngal: we increased our Internet last month because we were always close to the limit. My youngest will watch YouTube and netflix at the same time. Both kids have time of day limits on their devices. But it's so easy to suck huge amounts of data.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Another snow day here for the kids. And we woke up to lots of snow! Days like this I appreciate parking in the garage and just pulling out and leaving without having to clean off my vehicle first . I am on a mission to get lots off my desk today (yesterday was so productive!!) Have a wonderful day everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I'm looking for recommendations: what is a great non-stick frying pan that is not Teflon and I won't need to use oil to cook with it. I have a new set of stainless steel pots and pans, but our Teflon pans have seen better days. I see commercials on tv, but I'm hesitant to purchase them. Thanks in advance.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I use cast iron pans. I dislike Teflon . I do use a bit of oil. but I have seasoned my pans very,very well. so I use very little.
    I use stainless steel for my pots.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    We started the day in freezing rain and ended in just pouring rain. I was soaked by the time I made it to the train station. Usually I take the bus home but I asked DH to pick me up.
    Cdngal: we increased our Internet last month because we were always close to the limit. My youngest will watch YouTube and netflix at the same time. Both kids have time of day limits on their devices. But it's so easy to suck huge amounts of data.
    Yes my son will watch Netflix while gaming simultaneously. What the heck is with that???!!!!

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information