User Tag List

Page 1261 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 261 761 1161 1211 1251 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1271 1311 1361 1761 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 29350
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Hi @danger_dan ... how's stuff?
    Stuff is moving along as usual.
    A few hours of work this morning...just finishing up.
    Working from home for the Lady and I isn't really isolation, in the sense that we have 5 acres to roam around and plenty of things to work on around the house and the property.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just love watching and listening to Gov. Cuomo, he's so down to earth, explaining everything in detail....he said, "Ventilators. What are ventilators and why do we need them? I didnt know what a ventilator was 2 weeks ago. Now I know too much."....why can't our PM speak TO us instead of AT us, repeating the same script, the party line?!

Sorry, I know this isn't a political thread, but the times they sure are a-changin'!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I just love watching and listening to Gov. Cuomo, he's so down to earth, explaining everything in detail....he said, "Ventilators. What are ventilators and why do we need them? I didnt know what a ventilator was 2 weeks ago. Now I know too much."....why can't our PM speak TO us instead of AT us, repeating the same script, the party line?!

Sorry, I know this isn't a political thread, but the times they sure are a-changin'!
    ha ha ha Well, @Lynn49 welcome to my world.

I've been a CNN junkie since Trump won in 2016! ( I know too much )
    BUT, because of that I feel like Chris Cuomo ( CNN funny man, Lets Get After It! and BOLO segments )
    and his brother ( Governor ) Andrew are MY family!
    Don't get me started on my crushes on both Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon.
    There is not Fake news at CNN, just repetitive news, so the flashing " BREAKING NEWS " banner needs to be brought down a notch.

So yes, Andrew has been calling the real Covid-19 shots for NY and telling everyone the hard truth.
    But will they listen? Some stubborn citizens are not complying, more drastic measures will happen.
    He means what he says.
    Listen I'm sure Andrew knows he is no genius BUT after listening to whatever Trump spews daily , anyone who forms complete sentences sounds interesting and smart!
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I take it, you passed the test, Jays? I see it took awhile for you to figure out the answer though. Well done!
    Silk, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    I take it, you passed the test, Jays? I see it took awhile for you to figure out the answer though. Well done!

I thinked about it real real hard and I got it figgered out!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ha ha ha Well, @Lynn49 welcome to my world.

I've been a CNN junkie since Trump won in 2016! ( I know too much )
    BUT, because of that I feel like Chris Cuomo ( CNN funny man, Lets Get After It! and BOLO segments )
    and his brother ( Governor ) Andrew are MY family!
    Don't get me started on my crushes on both Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon.
    There is not Fake news at CNN, just repetitive news, so the flashing " BREAKING NEWS " banner needs to be brought down a notch.

So yes, Andrew has been calling the real Covid-19 shots for NY and telling everyone the hard truth.
    But will they listen? Some stubborn citizens are not complying, more drastic measures will happen.
    He means what he says.
    Listen I'm sure Andrew knows he is no genius BUT after listening to whatever Trump spews daily , anyone who forms complete sentences sounds interesting and smart!
    @walkonby, I was always a CNN junkie, waaaay back when they actually covered their news and remembered that other parts of the world existed somewhere, too! Haha!! I stopped watching when the fat orange man looked like he was going to lead the country. Nowadays I flip to it very occasionally, mostly to see the figures they have blown up on the right side of the screen. I'm surprised they don't have their fancy floor map with areas of concentration on it! Anderson? Lost respect for him the first time he was on NewYear's Eve with that bimbo comedian who thankfully, at least for me, has drifted into oblivion. He enjoyed her ugly company too much. Don Lemon? Yes, absolutely, love him!
    But I told my Hubby that next time 'round I'm marrying Andrew. He said that's nice, Hon....hahaha. I don't think he took me seriously!!

Take care Walks...I'm going to email you some conspiracy propaganda information that'll get you thinking...not sure it's appropriate here.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Mar 26th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Went for a walk with DS today. Can't believe the number of people who are doing the same thing. Not much else to do, I guess.
    princessjen, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@GoJays ....I needed those, hahaha....and thank you for your sweet support...

GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

There's a plane with 5 passengers on board: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Pope Francis, Angela Merkel, and a 10-year-old schoolboy.

The plane is about to crash a
    nd there are only 4 parachutes.

Trump says: "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the world and am needed to make America great again." He takes one and jumps.

Johnson says, "I’m needed to sort out Britain." He takes one and jumps.

The Pope says, "I need one as the world needs the Catholic Church." He takes one and jumps.

Merkel says to the 10-year old boy: "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life, yours is only just starting."

The 10-year-old replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the world took my school bag.”'
    Silk, walkonby, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello friends!

@Lynn49 - I really LaughedOutLoud when I read that story- thanks for sharing!

There are very brave and kind people out there just dressed like Personal Care Workers , Grocery store workers and Garbage collectors, etc. I'm trying to thank anyone who is working while I am "hunkered down" here.

A friend and I are planning a little sing song concert tomorrow and encouraging people to drop by for a listen - 6 ' apart, of course - in our Common Spot hall.

Wishing you all a good night's sleep and a peace-filled tomorrow.
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello friends!

@Lynn49 - I really LaughedOutLoud when I read that story- thanks for sharing!

There are very brave and kind people out there just dressed like Personal Care Workers , Grocery store workers and Garbage collectors, etc. I'm trying to thank anyone who is working while I am "hunkered down" here.

A friend and I are planning a little sing song concert tomorrow and encouraging people to drop by for a listen - 6 ' apart, of course - in our Common Spot hall.

Wishing you all a good night's sleep and a peace-filled tomorrow.
    DH told me yesterday that two random women and different times of the day came up to him and thanked him for working. I thought, well isn't that nice
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information