User Tag List

Page 1697 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 697 1197 1597 1647 1687 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1707 1747 1797 ... LastLast
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone

I have not been able to like any post for a long while now. But I do like and appreciate everyone posting

Have a great day everyone
    harbie, Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

@Lynn49 I did leave for a while but that’s because life went into warp speed but I always missed it. I hope they fix it. I’d hate to see it fizzle into extinction. It’s been such a great community.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    @Lynn49 I did leave for a while but that’s because life went into warp speed but I always missed it. I hope they fix it. I’d hate to see it fizzle into extinction. It’s been such a great community.

My sentiment exactly @harbie

Curious how many people watched that CRAZY Leafs vs Red Wings game last night? The ups ( Marners first hat Trick! ) , the downs ( Campbell allowing too many pucks past him and being yanked in the 3rd period ), Red Wings scoring 4 goals in a row early in the 3rd to almost tie it up!
    The highs ( Leafs scoring a short handed goal! ) the lows.....Captain John Tavares still stuck in a goal drought.

yes we won ( 10-7 ) but the Leafs never keep our BP low while achieving that win.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't post as much as I used to: a few bad, negative, argumentative apples fell into our barrel who I've blocked, so that's working for now, until they pop out of their holes again under another "name". I suggested we open a private page on FB where only we could read each other's posts. If another creep shows up I'll have to make a decision. Take care, Harbie.
    harbie, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You people will just have to join me on Instagram. Who knows how long this antique website will last
    harbie, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    You people will just have to join me on Instagram. Who knows how long this antique website will last
    I dont know how to work Instagram.🤔
    harbie, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It’s been such a great community.
    True, except for the occasional self-important clown. Cancelling them with the Ignore function is pretty effective.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey, everyone!

Yah, crawled out of my hole...

Ukraine and Putin. You know that gross feeling in the pit of your gut? I live with that daily, it's awful. Milan is right up to date on absolutely everything - he has mad internet skills and just sources that are different - e.g. he does online gaming with several guys who are ex-US military, one left just recently.
    He is really hit by all this, and that hurts me.. Our hearts are always heavy.

My personal health is the same, not great.

SKIP the rest if you don't want to read health info...

My husband went Valentine's day for a cat scan - he has one yearly to check on the mesh used after he had the aneurysm of his aorta four years ago. It's always been clear until ... His surgeon called two hours later and said the mesh holding stuff together had lifted a bit on one side and that she would have to do a repair.
    Hospital beds are hard to come by but she got him one for two days later. So he went in, had tons of tests, turned out it was more complicated than she first thought. He had surgery that Friday the 18th and all went well.

Complicating things was me, he is my caregiver... Milan took days off work to stay here to look after me, as well as his dad in the hospital.
    The hospital stay was to have been a few days, but was many days longer. Even so, the charge nurse and his nurse did not think he was ready to come home. They said to kick him out because the bed was needed.
    So husband is doing well in some ways, not in others. There is one big abdominal pain that cannot be identified (not from the surgery, he had it before but we thought it was related). Interesting how you badly need Dilaudid in hospital, but the moment you leave you can only take Tylenol!!!???

In general he is okay I guess. He gets periods of severe pain which makes him not breathe well and that's scary. I thought he would be sent home with oxygen, but no...

He can look after me somewhat, Milan does come over often - one of the downfall of having an only child - he gets it all on his shoulders and I feel so awful about that.

To add to the mental stuff with all this - I actually had Feb. 18 as a date for knee replacement surgery. Had only three weeks notice. However, one week after getting the date, my Ortho surgeon called and said he re-reviewed my x-rays sbd realized too much work would have to be done on my leg in addition to the knee replacement, he said going ahead would not work. He would have to put in stabilizers and stuff in my lower leg so support the knee, since my bones are thin and fragile.

I tried to make the above succinct, sorry if it makes you roll your eyes.

Life has been a lot..

Love you all!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  FB_IMG_1645759433534.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  47.0 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Feb 28th, 2022 at 01:55 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  FB_IMG_1645759356653.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  286.3 KB]
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Feb 28th, 2022 at 01:58 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Natalka:Thank you for posting,and update us. You are going to a lot of issues and things,hope it will get better for you and your familly someday.Will kept continue praying for you,your husband and your son Stay safe
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Feb 28th, 2022 at 04:38 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka thank you for dropping g by and giving an update. I am so sorry for all the health issues you and your DH are going through.i Is there anyway you can get help for someone to come in and assist you both? I know Milan will be there for you both always .you are blessed to have a great kid. Will be praying that the days ahead get easier for your family . Take care my friend.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka thank you for dropping g by and giving an update. I am so sorry for all the health issues you and your DH are going through.i Is there anyway you can get help for someone to come in and assist you both? I know Milan will be there for you both always .you are blessed to have a great kid. Will be praying that the days ahead get easier for your family . Take care my friend.
    Lynn49, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Lynn49, GoJays, cath007 and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Natalka your post was filled with updates that no one wants to experience first hand, so ty very much for sharing with us. This community has held you in their prayers through most of it and will continue. I ache for Milan as well being an only child, but tbh some offspring would not step up as he has done despite being asked to. Bless him.

Such dire news from the ongoing assault on Ukraine. It is the focal point of the world right now. This just has to end with Putin being crushed! The financial side of things ( sanctions ) are working....

" Western sanctions are beginning to take effect, with the Russian Central Bank announcing it would raise its key interest rate from 9.5% to 20% because " external conditions for the Russian economy have drastically changed."

Love the way they explained the increase....pffft!

There is a meeting and talks are going on today....what can possibly be solved through talks at this point? I will remain hopeful all the same.

Up early today making some individual pizzas to freeze for my lunches and dinners in the next weeks.
    Then in my regular news feed I came across this " how it's made " video and I do love watching those. However, this one came with an unexpected sarcastic and humourous slant ( which I gobbled up! ) ha ha

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information