User Tag List

Page 1716 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 716 1216 1616 1666 1706 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1726 1766 1816 ... LastLast
Results 25,726 to 25,740 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    How wonderful @Lynn49 !! iykwim? Your DH's very tolerable symptoms should be enough proof that the vaccinations ( and booster! ) minimize the fatal outcomes on those that test positive. What is our summer going to be like I wonder? Will more people just accept they will " probably " get it?
    I've been in the kitchen for the past half hour or so, making up a couple of things to have for my future meals.
    Chili? all done......small dish of scallops? Sauteed and waiting. A single Cod fillet? Still wrapped in foil and baking atm.
    Will only need to add a few veggie sides to these mains and I'm good to go.
    Ikwym, @walkonby , and I agree...what we experienced seems like nothing more than a little cough, no flu-like symptoms at all...so yep, very fortunate we took the route we did.

Looks like you're nicely ahead with your meal-planning, it is less or more difficult to plan for yourself and cook separately for your men-folk than it is to prepare full meals, have left-overs? Our kids are enjoying their Hello Fresh meals, 3/week, they get so busy and are frankly loving sampling new recipes they might not otherwise try. Our DD did find out she hates anything curry, so that won't be coming through the door again, lol!!

Ah, my crows are singing outside. Later this spring when I can get to the back yard table, I'll put out a bowl of dog kibble for them; they're so adorable. It would be sweet to be visited by a raven, too...
    Newfiescreech, harbie and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, all!

So.....my hubby tested positive for covid yesterday which proves that if you're wearing a mask, using sanitizer wipes on grocery carts, it doesn't matter, weren't all going to get it. He's meticulously careful because of my asthma, but he has it. All he has is a cough, thank goodness, nothing else, thanks to our 2 vaccinations and booster. I had a cough for 3 days but I'm fine now. Our pharmacist suggested 1500mg of Vit C, 3000mg Vit D, and 35mg of zinc. I've been taking vitamin D every day forever, so maybe that's what helped me? His sore throat is almost gone and he hasn't coughed, yet. He'll be fine, thank God.
    Our DD bought all the vitamins and brought them over in about an instant yesterday, so we're doing what we can to take care of each other.

So "they're " right...we're all going to get it, our herd immunity will be stronger now, at least ours is...

Be careful out there!
    Ohhh Lynn49 ..hope your DH is doing well..yes ! Your so right ..were all going get this Covid sooner or later ..take care each other sweetie..have a wonderful weekend.🙏🤗
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Ohhh Lynn49 ..hope your DH is doing well..yes ! Your so right ..were all going get this Covid sooner or later ..take care each other sweetie..have a wonderful weekend.🙏🤗
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech , he's almost back to normal, Hough's gone, that was about his only symptom, which we didn't suspect as being covid. Good thing our Daughter suggested he check, walked him through the process, and surprise! I guess that's the cough I had for a few days, and it's funny (now), but I even said, wow we have the same cough! Duh!

Well, now we have improved immunity for the summer!, apparently.

Stay safe out there, but we sure tried and look what happened! Thank God it was so mild!
    Newfiescreech and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech, he's almost back to normal, Hough's gone, that was about his only symptom, which we didn't suspect as being covid. Good thing our Daughter suggested he check, walked him through the process, and surprise! I guess that's the cough I had for a few days, and it's funny (now), but I even said, wow we have the same cough! Duh!

Well, now we have improved immunity for the summer!, apparently.

Stay safe out there, but we sure tried and look what happened! Thank God it was so mild!
    Yes ! Were trying to be extra careful but sooner or later we will get it ..Thank goodness.. your lucky it was only mild ..that’s good to hear he’s almost back normal again ..Will I guess your busy busy doing your Cricut projects .take care and hopefully you don’t have anymore bad dream about glasses 🤓 tonight lol
    Natalka, harbie and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Sunday everyone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, everyone!!

Well you'd never know covid settled in here at all! Hubby's back to normal although we'll continue our isolation until Wednesday at which time he'll test before he goes anywhere but yep, both of us are A-OK thank heaven!!

So @avoncallingu rang me up yesterday and we had a lovely chat. She asked me to let you all know that she's alive and well, busy with her church charity work and organizing little celebrations at her residence. She said she's having computer problems with this site and although she can sometimes read our posts, she can't reply or post herself. But all's well!!

Not a particularly busy day, Duke is out of the final dance, so it'll be North Carolina and Kentucky in the NCAA final tomorrow! Okay...I'm the only one who cares here, right? Lol....Hubby coached and then refereed high school basketball, as well as played in high school, so yep...basketball ranks just one place under football here.

Okay, enjoy your day, everyone, stay masked, numbers are rising, antivaxxers are taking up hospital beds, but should we get it, hopefully it'll be as mild as what my Hubby and I experienced.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Apr 3rd, 2022 at 11:51 AM.
    harbie and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 I am happy to hear that your hunny is doing good.

Thank you for the update about @avoncallingu I am glad to hear that she is doing great.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Lynn49 I am happy to hear that your hunny is doing good.

Thank you for the update about @avoncallingu I am glad to hear that she is doing great.
    Thank you, flemeth, we sure were/are blessed to have only had a cough for a few days whereas others have been so ill.
    Here's hoping it steers clear of your family as well as everyone on SC.
    harbie likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hope you all had a great weekend and are rested.

Guess @GoJays is looking for something special to post
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @ flemeth, late-birds!

All's well here, Hubby's still sleeping but no coughing, he'll test tomorrow, our 5th day isolating, before he goes out, and drivesxme to my chiropractor. DD suggested I should test also, so I may do that.

Have a lovely week, everyone!
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So relieved to hear that you and DH only have mild symptoms! I think I had it a few months ago, but it didn't hit nearly as hard as a normal cold would. Some sniffles, a little coughing. And I'm fairly certain both kids had it when this whole mess started over two years ago. They didn't have normal colds. Who knows... Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming..

Natalka, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Peeps.
    Glad to hear we're all on the mend.
    Another week is upon us...Have a good one folks!
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=GoJays;7194619]So relieved to hear that you and DH only have mild symptoms! I think I had it a few months ago, but it didn't hit nearly as hard as a normal cold would. Some sniffles, a little coughing. And I'm fairly certain both kids had it when this whole mess started over two years ago. They didn't have normal colds. Who knows... Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming..

/QUOTE]

Lol...love the f*** off! Yes, kindness counts, hahaha!!

Isn't it strange how covid affects people so differently, @GoJays ? Friends have had such awful symptoms, yet there are those of us who, thank heavens, skated through a 3-day cola and cough!! Well, the silver lining is, we all have enhance immunity now for months!!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I love good news, good heartfelt news! After reading this article I immediately felt better to go about my day!

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/o...=1649068740511

medical reassessment at the Dr. for me this morning.......duh, duh, duh!

Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information