User Tag List

Page 309 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Finalized my shopping list for Tuesday. 13 bags of frozen fruits, 10 almond milk lol. Lots of spinach, cucumbers and chia seeds to add to smoothies. Also Ground turkey, mozza cheese and pizza dough.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I have found where Natalka is -in hospital - but I haven't been able to talk with anyone directly. Hoping to connect with someone tomorrow.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Boy - glad to see your post - do you actually live here or there? Be careful how many days you spend away-you could be at risk of losing your OHIP. Not wanting to influence your trip but be careful. (From experience. )

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Avon - Let us know thanks.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I have found where Natalka is -in hospital - but I haven't been able to talk with anyone directly. Hoping to connect with someone tomorrow.
    @avoncallingu please keep us update. I am happy she is in a place where she can get better . Will be keeping her in my prayers. Its Saturday kind of Chilly .I was complaining when its hot . Have a great day everyoner

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Pretty early for me, but that just means I have more time to procrastinate.
    Day 4 of this migraine.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1947.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  19.5 KB

WOW !!! What awesome Girls Nite out ...good see old friends again ..dont know if im actually hungover or music was wicked loud and my poor head is just pounding..so hopefully once i feel alive i will get late breakfast on go ..have wonderful day all ..take care
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Hicks, I have some magic migraine pills that I will share. Nothing worked for me until I found these. I have taken MY morning dose to get rid if this pain in my head. They usually work for me in 1/2 an hour. Then I am fine, if I catch it at the beginning.
    It's the Wellesley Apple Butter and Cheese Festival today and our friends are part of all the organizing. BrotherR wants to get Apple fritters and is chomping at the bit to get going. BrotherB and his wife has their 25th reunion at Wilfred Laurier so going to see if nephewA would like to go to the "fair". He's probably going to chill with his friends.
    I will re-try getting in touch with Natalka' s family today. Does anyone remember the name of the church where her brother is pastor? I think she has posted about it before.

Got to run.
    See ya!
    22hicks, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Hicks, I have some magic migraine pills that I will share. Nothing worked for me until I found these. I have taken MY morning dose to get rid if this pain in my head. They usually work for me in 1/2 an hour. Then I am fine, if I catch it at the beginning.
    It's the Wellesley Apple Butter and Cheese Festival today and our friends are part of all the organizing. BrotherR wants to get Apple fritters and is chomping at the bit to get going. BrotherB and his wife has their 25th reunion at Wilfred Laurier so going to see if nephewA would like to go to the "fair". He's probably going to chill with his friends.
    I will re-try getting in touch with Natalka' s family today. Does anyone remember the name of the church where her brother is pastor? I think she has posted about it before.

Got to run.
    See ya!
    @avoncallingu , I PM'd all the info, contact numbers etc re her Pastor brother....Enjoy the fair! Wish we could have stayed in town for it!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Sep 30th, 2017 at 11:43 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good beautiful morning, everyone!!!

Busy morning tidying up, unpacking from our trip (yes, I procrastinate as I hate packing and un-packing). Our Grandson will be joining us this evening and overnight as our DD and her DH are attending a Jack&Jill baby shower for their friends (the ones I made the baby quilt for) and we just love having him visit! Apparently he wants to make "slime" with my DH because "a scientist must know how to make it!"...hahaha...yes, he's made it before with a classroom of bored teenagers. Bored until they had slime to play with!
    Then perhaps he and I will bake some cookies, and since I'm still fatigued, it'll probably be one of those quick "cake mix" cookies...ugh, I know, but it's something to do!

Avon, I hope you can contact @Natalka 's brother, I sent you his phone/cell numbers and his email....best luck finding out how she's doing. We knew a hospital was where she belonged in the first place, and thank God she finally was admitted for treatment! I hope and pray she's fine now, recuperating, healing and ready to join us again very soon! Please let us know how she is when you reach her brother.

Well, folks...summer has once again arrived, although a little chillier than the past weeks, only heading up to 15 today, but these are my temperatures, so I'm happy! Not looking forward to what's around the corner, though...

Have a lovely, relaxing day, everyone! Decompress from the week and regenerate!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Apparently we just made the "most amazing slime in the whole world!!!".
    I didn't get to play with it much.....................kids can be so greedy.....hmph.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol @Lynn49 yes they can be.

I won the blender I bid on. I will pay for it Monday morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got to run.
    See ya!
    Avoncallingu..congratulations on making TOP T here on SC !! Have wonderful weekend sweetie

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I won the blender I bid on. I will pay for it Monday morning.
    That is great news Monk of Cab!! So pleased for you! Enjoy, and please share photos of your creations !!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thread Information