User Tag List

Page 357 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I am staying away from shopping malls today don't like the crowd I am going to join @wallk nby and cyber shop if I see any things that's with in my budget and ship to my Family in NY. Have a great Friday everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Friends.
    Weekend is here, TGIF!
    @Lynn49 , hope you enjoyed your US Thanskgiving Football last night...and the rest of the games this weekend!

Have a wonderful day and weekend (and enjoy the Turkey if you're doing that with family and friends south of the border)
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!
    @danger_dan , yes we did enjoy the US turkey-day games, but gosh, there's so much on my mind this time of year, I kept hopping up and down being busy yet accomplishing not much at all...hahaha. Might as well just stayed put and paid attention to the games.

Off to the mall today with a friend; I only have my DH to buy for, so no pressure. It's great to be done so early! It may be busy though, with people looking for black Friday deals, which is fine, good luck to them! Althoughhhhhh....Sephora may be calling me...🙄

Have a great day, everyone, if you're shopping, or going anywhere today, patience will be a big asset! Stay safe on the roads and highways!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey there, hope everyone had a good day. Today went from a mix of rain and snow to freezing rain in the morning to heavy rain around 4pm. Went with my aunt to do all my groceries and my aunt paid for it for now until I get my money Tuesday. She also took me for lunch to East Side Mario's and bought me a couple apple cider vinegar. My fridge, cupboard and freezer is totally stocked up now.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey there, hope everyone had a good day. Today went from a mix of rain and snow to freezing rain in the morning to heavy rain around 4pm. Went with my aunt to do all my groceries and my aunt paid for it for now until I get my money Tuesday. She also took me for lunch to East Side Mario's and bought me a couple apple cider vinegar. My fridge, cupboard and freezer is totally stocked up now.
    I wondered where you had disappeared to, @cabmonk ! Enjoy all that wonderful food; nothing like stocked cupboards! How are you feeling lately? Is the vinegar still helping you?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not much going on here tonite ..everyone must be out doing some Black Friday shopping..have fun ..just have patience in long long line ups ..i decided stay away after dropping by Canadian Tire this morning it was crazy crazy in there ..got out pretty fast came home and done some baking .

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ola! Back in Toronto for one night. Had to take a 'friend' to dinner at George restaurant in Toronto ... was non-negotiable! ... back on a plane tomorrow ... be well all! Enjoy your evening, afternoon, morning, and all in between!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

What time zone do you stay in, Good Boy?

Unbelievable how much stuff is stuffed in my car at the moment! Tore up 2 years of Avon cate Logue and order forms that had been stored in my SIL's attic. Delivered donations to a charity 2nd hand store and also some contributions of new things I had planned to give as gifts to an online auction charity. Have to try to fit frozen dinners and our suitcase into the trunk tomorrow for the ride home.

Good night folks!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I'm not too bad, I have been feeling a bit tired and having weird sleep patterns. I think the apple cider vinegar has been helping. I think it's one reason I have lost some weight. It has also helped with my gout and is making my poop more normal lol. Nice to get all my shopping done. My freezer is so stuffed I could barely fit everything in it. I had 8 packs of turkey burgers on my shopping list. They are 4 pack fresh turkey burgers for $5.00. At first I couldn't find them and then when I found them there were exactly 8 so I took them all. These turkey burgers are 100 calories per patty. I saw the no name 12 pack beef burgers on sale at no frills for $5.00 which is a good deal but they are 330 calories per patty so while the turkey burgers cost more they are better.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks! There's free breakfast and a craft sale going on at the convention center next door -gotta run!

Also little kids running up and down the hall screaming😂
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

What I thought was a lingering cold turned out to be pneumonia.

Bah! Humbug!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh Dear Darth! Enroll those mini-penguins into major pampering the Momma Penguin! Steam, hot chicken soup, and REST, REST, REST!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

PS - I broke my toe and my brother broke his finger. No emergencies but lots of purple, green and yellow. Say, aren't those the colours of Mardi Gras?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Geez, hope you guys are all ok. Have a good rest of the weekend.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!! I hope you will be in better shape soon gang!!!Where is @22hicks ???Is she ok???Wishing everyone a great rest of the evening and night!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information