User Tag List

Page 526 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I didn't wear the monitor last night. Since I have it for three nights, she said just to pick two, so that will be tonight and Sunday night.
    I knew I would be really hurting last night from my outing, and I was.

Bummer that I have a new big, like really big, blister on my left leg, the front this time. Husband just put a bandage over it before he put my stockings on. Nurse comes Tuesday, so I will see what is up then.
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, May 12th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Weighed myself today and I lost 8lbs in the last week. I'll keep going with the ddp yoga and eating better. In the last 2+ weeks I haven't had any pop, chips added sugar except what's in the carnation instant breakfast stuff I've been drinking some mornings for breakfast. The guy that started ddp yoga Diamond Dallas page who is also a former wrestler also started following me on twitter today. he also retweeted my tweet about my weight loss and said good job.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning my smart canucks friends!!! Happy mother 's day to all the mothers in here!!!! Me I will just think about good times shared with my mother and Watch pictures of her!!! Bright and sunny,not cold at all!!! Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just posted on Facebook a picture of my mother and a toughtful message because she deserve it !!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Weighed myself today and I lost 8lbs in the last week. I'll keep going with the ddp yoga and eating better. In the last 2+ weeks I haven't had any pop, chips added sugar except what's in the carnation instant breakfast stuff I've been drinking some mornings for breakfast. The guy that started ddp yoga Diamond Dallas page who is also a former wrestler also started following me on twitter today. he also retweeted my tweet about my weight loss and said good job.
    Congrats!!! That is wonderful progress @cabmonk !! You must have felt great getting those words of encouragement from Diamond Dallas. My next weigh in will be on May 29th. It was a little tempting to step on my home scale but I've chosen to have my weigh in's every 5 weeks at my treatment clinic. In some ways it does lessen the stress for me. The last time I re-started my diet I was weighing every a.m. I can see now that was overkill! ha ha

Wishing all of the great Mom's here a Happy Mother's Day celebration that fits you best!
    Enjoy a restful ( if you need that ), pampered ( who of us doesn't LOVE that ? ) fond reflective memories ( @cath007 I am thinking of you...(((hugs))) ) kind of day.

Yesterday my heart was full watching DS and DH spent time in the kitchen together. DS was on chili duty ( he made a large roast pan full ) and DH was dredging, egging and crumbing up the pork schnitzels! Naturally I inserted myself in there for just a short time ...gosh darn it they were NOT going to have all the fun....ha ha....so I pan sauteed up the schnitzels.

Oh and @Lynn49 not too sure about any fancy clothing line that WM carries, but that jacket has an Alia tag inside of it. I have seen that brand before.

babies teach us acceptance

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I want to wish all my friends who are Mothers, or Grandmothers, a very Happy Mother's Day.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Wishing all the Mothers , Grand Mothers and any one here on SC who has taken on the roll of being a Mom a Happy Mother’s Day. Hope you all have a great day spending it with family and friends. Have an awesome day all

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

We celebrated Mother's Day yesterday - Milan came over to mow the lawn and clean the yard up a bit, then the three of us made supper together. Milan brought me an absolutely gorgeous bouquet of assorted flowers in pinks and purples, with many beautiful stargazer lilies.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @cabmonk good morning that great news about your journey keep working at it.Have a wonderful day

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Happy mother's day to all the mother's.
    @flemeth and @walkonby thanks and I will really try to keep at it. Will weigh myself once a week.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Way to go, cabbie!

Well, I wore the monitor to sleep last night, it's kind of odd to be in the dark with glowing neon green indicators. It was not too bad to deal with, even though about 3 a.m. I was feeling claustrophobic and wanted to rip it off! However, I lasted until after five.

I pretty much slept ''my normal" - less than an hour at a time, five times - so whatever was recorded should be fairly accurate as to what I am going through.

Today is my next-oldest sister's birthday, gee it seemed not long ago I thought 60 was old but, hey, I will be there in three years!
    Last edited by Natalka; Sun, May 13th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka I did 15 mins of the ddp stand up today. I wasn't going to do any so it's good lol.

Also It's my birthday today and I was born on mother's day lol. Just thinking about my mom a bit. My aunt texted that she forgot it was my birthday haha. She said she will take me for lunch during the week. Just have to try and find something healthy.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Way to go, cabbie!

Well, I wore the monitor to sleep last night, it's kind of odd to be in the dark with glowing neon green indicators. It was not too bad to deal with, even though about 3 a.m. I was feeling claustrophobic and wanted to rip it off! However, I lasted until after five.

I pretty much slept ''my normal" - less than an hour at a time, five times - so whatever was recorded should be fairly accurate as to what I am going through.

Today is my next-oldest sister's birthday, gee it seemed not long ago I thought 60 was old but, hey, I will be there in three years!
    @Natalka Happy. Birthday to you dear sister. I hope you can put in a nap today. I can’t imagine what you are going through. We all need to ask God to give you a break it seems as though this road he have you on is just too bumpy. Hope you have a great Mother’s Day.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Birthday @cabmonk ! Read your updates on your DDP efforts. Well done mate! Wishing you continued success. I also checked out your twitter feed and will follow your progress there. All the best!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sun, May 13th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

Thread Information