User Tag List

Page 615 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 715 1115 1615 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

What are you chugging at 4:30 in the AM @GoJays !?

Good morning everyone. Back to a 'normal' routine...Lady is back from her week off at the cottage, which means Cooper is back home as well...he was definitely disappointed that he had to leave the lake...morning routine is back to usual with the morning prep and commute...and it's a full 5 day week this week...jeebus...it's going to be a loooooooooooong week.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Back later.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

GoJays- you made me smile! "Hey, weren't you petting me a moment ago,? Get back at it, please!"

Yes, Dan, a real week. I figure they should give people a "rev-up" time after they have been on holidays!

I'm trying to "rev-up" for my week. Full for me -but nothing compared with real work-time weeks!

Have a fine, summery day!

See you later!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Monday!

Avon, hope you have speedy healing!

Jays, wow, I am just like that creature when I'm being petted!

I'm enjoying the much cooler weather, that is for sure, but it won't last long.
    Hoping to do some paper decluttering... But I am so very good at procrastinating!

Have a fab day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning, Happy Monday!

Avon, hope you have speedy healing!

Jays, wow, I am just like that creature when I'm being petted!

I'm enjoying the much cooler weather, that is for sure, but it won't last long.
    Hoping to do some paper decluttering... But I am so very good at procrastinating!

Have a fab day, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, that's just purrfect!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

How did Monday get here so fast??!
    @avoncallingu I loved your Emerg room story and the kindness from strangers you experienced. These are the kinds of things that need to be in the news instead of the steady diet of division/fear/hatred. You could almost say the US ( mainly ) has something stuck in their own media vending machines that keeps it from working.
    @Natalka the cooler temps sure agree with you more, congrats on having your nekkid legs again and the return to using compression stockings. ((( extra great son hugs to Milan!! )))
    @Lynn49 as your fabulous summer winds down I'll bet their is part of you that looks forward to a spell of relaxing " soup weather " .
    I mean the perfect cool Autumn temps where any homemade soup is a joy to have simmering.
    @danger_dan and @GoJays two hard working people! I so appreciate the wonderful jokes, pics and personal stories you often share on here.

Went to see The Meg last night with my guys. I surprised myself by actually staying awake for the entire movie. It was a decent 7/10,
    ( courtesy of Jason Stathom!! ) but some of the dialogue, the romantic efforts and comedic parts seemed a bit forced, just not convincing enough for me.
    ( you can laugh at my expense as here I was watching a totally fabricated premise about a giant shark attack and I am looking for character development?? ,.....lol!! )

have a terrific week everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    What are you chugging at 4:30 in the AM @GoJays!?

Good morning everyone. Back to a 'normal' routine...Lady is back from her week off at the cottage, which means Cooper is back home as well...he was definitely disappointed that he had to leave the lake...morning routine is back to usual with the morning prep and commute...and it's a full 5 day week this week...jeebus...it's going to be a loooooooooooong week.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Back later.
    Sadly, it's only coffee @danger_dan

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I love your picture, Walks! Tootie Doesn't react to the TV but she's fascinated by the fact that when she's lying on the bed, she can see me in the mirror, but then, I am right behind her!

About to take her down for a "sleep-over" with her favourite auntie and canine "cousin." But what she doesn't know yet is there is another old doggie staying there tonight, too. We'll see who gets the prime snuggle spot!

To Lynn, my Brother R found a train connection that will get him to Sarnia and then the conference organizers are going to pick him and 2 others from that train and take them to the hotel, even though the train doesn't arrive until midnight. I don't think Kinsman will be thwarted by the timeline! So that's one down.

Booked another podiatrist appointment and also a foot care appointment at a local (cough) Seniors' Centre.
    Oh well, if it waddles like a senior and it aches like a senior -I guess it must be a senior!

Well, my friends- got to waddle!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 I'm trying to get protein in. The lose it app says I'm getting about 16% protein apx. My vegan friend says that's good but I'll keep working on it. My protein comes mostly from beans and chickpeas, tofu, nuts, seeds and peanut butter. I'm going to keep trying other items too. I downloaded a list of vegan protein. I was told unless you are trying to really be an athlete and need like 30% protein that 10-20% is good.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. Hope you all had a great Monday. Well I am finish all my cleaning and putting away all the stuff that I took out to used on Saturday. Can’t wait for recycling day for my green bin to get pick up so many flies around it. Now is for me to rest a little after I do some errands today for a few deals. Will be going away in a couple weeks just my DH and I . So I am totally looking forward for it . He deserve it more than I do always working . Well off to start my day by walking Thor now. Have a wonderful day all

Thread Information