User Tag List

Page 683 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 1183 1683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, started to get back some of my midterm marks for university and they are looking great so far...

Intro Financial Mathematics - Worth 25%, Got 98.46% (Only lost one point)
    Ethics in Computing - Worth 15%, Got 92.85% (Only got three multiple choice questions wrong)

Really happy with everything so far, but I do have a midterm on monday for a course I am not overly confident with (But I think I can still do decent), and still missing one midterm mark. Wrote it last Friday, hopefully get that back soon (For Marketing - Consumer Behaviour)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    A few months ago I could barely even bend down. That's why being able to do this is a big thing for me. Sure I still have a lot of flab but I'm getting there. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Cabmonk..always be sooo proud of your achievement..i think your doing awesome my friend ..keep up wonderful work your doing.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka Definitely good thing. My goal is to be able to put my head on the floor.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @JadeAngel, so sorry about your lupus diagnosis, very nasty for sure. I also struggle with depression, another lovely fibro gift, so I understand the catatosis it can send us into...some days can be very difficult. I hope you have something soft to snuggle (I have Jenny), and someone who listens and gives good hugs. Sometimes we just have to be kind to ourselves...meditation works for me when I'm not too antsy to even try. Have you tried that? Stay strong, Hon.

@Newfiescreech, how fun getting all or most of your shopping done in one trip! We did that a few years ago in NY. Many stores, shops will ship for you, so that will help your baggage limit. And oh, to be young again and busy as you are! Although I seriously can't recall being involved in so many organizations! You're amazing!

@Natalka, eeek...I hope Vader goes on a hunting soree for that icky bug! I just looked it up.....go get it, Vader!!
    Thanks so much Lynn ..some days I wonder how do I manage do all this and still fine little time for myself ..ok thanks for letting me know Lynn ..didn’t know that ..I thought you had to order it online for it be shipped out ..Mmmmm thats means i can buy more hahaha ..when i come to Ontario instead flying wish i was driving there ..that much i want buy and cant take it on plane ✈️ lol thank goodness i got elite status with air Canada it give me privilege to 3 suitcases or 80lbs ..my ticket is now finally purchased and im heading to Ontario for 5 days ..ohhh im going have sore feet when this short trip is over with .lots and lots of Christmas shopping 🛒 do .
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all. .
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, started to get back some of my midterm marks for university and they are looking great so far...

Ethics in Computing - Worth 15%, Got 92.85% (Only got three multiple choice questions wrong)

Really happy with everything so far, but I do have a midterm on monday for a course I am not overly confident with (But I think I can still do decent), and still missing one midterm mark. Wrote it last Friday, hopefully get that back soon (For Marketing - Consumer Behaviour)
    You are doing awesome @johnb56789 . Good luck on your mid term. I wonder where you get the time to study with all the running around you are doing shopping to help others.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post

You are doing awesome @johnb56789 . Good luck on your mid term. I wonder where you get the time to study with all the running around you are doing shopping to help others.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    A few months ago I could barely even bend down. That's why being able to do this is a big thing for me. Sure I still have a lot of flab but I'm getting there. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Keep up the good work @cabmonk .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    This is so ME! Turned 40 and then 2 weeks later, BAM! Diagnosed with Lupus. (Insert 1000 Cry Face Emojis)

I so understand Lynn49’s Fibromyalgia and Extreme Fatigue (which I am medicated for).

Now, I am in permanent medication and prone to depression because of this diagnosis. (Insert 10,000 Cry Face Emojis)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    @JadeAngel so sorry that you were diagnosed with a Lupus’s. Wishing you all the best

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@danger_dan hope Cooper is doing good and in not too much pain after his procedure. @Natalka hope you are also having a great day and Congrats on being an awesome member on SC for 10 years @Newfiescreech Congrats that you have past being a 10 year member on SC. . Hope you are doing great.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth . You beat me here this morning. I have a very rare Friday off... I didn't even have to call in sick to get it.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @danger_dan hope Cooper is doing good and in not too much pain after his procedure. @Natalka hope you are also having a great day and Congrats on being an awesome member on SC for 10 years @Newfiescreech Congrats that you have past being a 10 year member on SC. . Hope you are doing great.
    Thanks sooo much flemeth..time is just flying by ..hope you have wonderful day and awesome weekend ..take good care yourself sweetie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  C92E2F2A-16CB-4317-94E1-75FACA11EF1D.jpeg
Views: 101
Size:  70.8 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning, Happy Friday - especially for you worker bees!

Milan has been messaging me for an hour already, he was worried about bad fog in the way to the city, and now it's just after 7 so he is there way too early for his exam, waiting in the parking lot being nervous. He will do great! It's his journeyman's exam for mechanic.

Hoping he goes out to celebrate with his class later. It's his birthday Sunday, which we will celebrate here tomorrow.

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Thread Information